The Education Forum

Assasination Films Online..

Hi everyone.

I am new to this board and I was going to refrain from posting until I had read the majority of posts so as not to be redundant in asking questions.Then I realized that would be sometime in late 2015....

First, I must commend everyone (with a few obvious exceptions ) for concise posts and solid work. I have learned a great deal from this board and it's related sites.

Now, my first question:

Is there anywhere online where I could find decent quality avi's or mpgs of the various assassination films?

It took me two years just to find the Nix film and it was of such foul quality that i was sure Tetris had shot Kennedy from behind the blurry blob using a spatula and a tennis racket.

The reason I ask is that as a professional FX Editor, I wanted to synch up the footage as best as can be done and try and resolve a few timing issues I have with Limo speed, Background (people and reactions) Umbrella man etc.

I know a few of these have been done, however I was never quite happy with the various cut and paste - insert erroneous 3-D Depository shots here etc and wanted to take a stab at it myself.

I am also interested in the Dal Tex building and any footage pertaining to that, before during and after.

I would like to thank everyone in advance.

I will post as I feel I have something to offer.

Cheers,

Dobson...

P.S.

I watched the DVD of the Zapruder film and then read all about headsnaps etc and I am convinced the easiest way to show a non believer that the film was sped up is to show them the other films where the limo slows to a crawl while isolating specific "constants" within each film...Moorman etc...

I have some great gear for this kinda stuff and I would like to share what I can, fwiw.

Edited by Blair Dobson

Guest Stephen Turner

Blair.

If you P M Jack White, David Healy, John Dolva, Lee Foreman etc, you wll recieve all the information on this you require. Sorry I cant help, Not my area of research i'm afraid....Steve...

Hi everyone.

I am new to this board and I was going to refrain from posting until I had read the majority of posts so as not to be redundant in asking questions.Then I realized that would be sometime in late 2015....

First, I must commend everyone (with a few obvious exceptions ) for concise posts and solid work. I have learned a great deal from this board and it's related sites.

Now, my first question:

Is there anywhere online where I could find decent quality avi's or mpgs of the various assassination  films?

It took me two years just to find the Nix film and it was of such foul quality that i was sure Tetris had shot Kennedy from behind the blurry blob using a spatula and a tennis racket.

The reason I ask is that as a professional FX Editor, I wanted to synch up the footage as best as can be done and try and resolve a few timing issues I have with Limo speed, Background (people and reactions) Umbrella man etc.

I know a few of these have been done, however I was never quite happy with the various  cut and paste - insert erroneous 3-D Depository shots here etc and wanted to take a stab at it myself.

I am also interested in the Dal Tex building and any footage pertaining to that, before during and after.

I would like to thank everyone in advance.

I will post as I feel I have something to offer.

Cheers,

Dobson...

P.S.

I watched the DVD of the Zapruder film and then read all about headsnaps etc and I am convinced the easiest way to show a non believer that the film was sped up is to show them the other films where the limo slows to a crawl while isolating specific "constants" within each film...Moorman etc...

I have some great gear for this kinda stuff and I would like to share what I can, fwiw.

The best source is the Groden CD which contains all of the films. It is available

at his website.

Jack

Welcome Blair...

FX guy, huh?

Try Grodens site [don't know the url] for the films, I think he has them all on a cd/dvd ---

Jim Fetzer's <www.assassinationscience.com>site houses John Costella's new and blur, barrel distortion corrected Z-film frames "including" the ghost frame, the individual frames a fair size ... free to download, I believe there's a compilation QT/WMV file of same Z-frames...

You work with AAE6.5 or something else?

David Healy

'On-line' you can get them here at Dave Reitzes site:

http://www.jfk-online.com/films.html

However - I would not recommend using these for any in-depth photographic analysis. Best to get some ripper software and buy the Groden DVDs. Then at least you would be working with higher quality material.

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/

This is James Fetzer's site. John Costella has provided each frame of the z-film, with the panels. Very useful and the quality is pretty good - although again, these are jpegs, which have a compression scheme associated with them.

I recently was burned on eBay trying to acquire a great number of the films [Muchmore, Nix, Zapruder, Hughes, Dorman, etc.] in 8mm format. Very depressed about that. Sniped in the last minute by some very high bids.

- lee

I recently was burned on eBay trying to acquire a great number of the films [Muchmore, Nix, Zapruder, Hughes, Dorman, etc.] in 8mm format.  Very depressed about that.  Sniped in the last minute by some very high bids.

- lee

Sorry to hear that Lee but you will be contacting the winning bidder to organise some copies yes?

Just a thought.

Anyway Blair,

Grodens DVDs go for around $5 on Ebay, "The Case for Conspiracy" is what you need but there are two versions. One is subtitled "The Assassination Films(/files)", that one has just the films on it but the first one is the original documentary & is highly recommended by me. Get them both if you can, you won't regret it.

Here

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?c...k+assassination

Welcome.

Alan

Edited by Alan Healy