The Education Forum

JFK and the Assassination Plots Against Castro

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An interesting letter.

Can you give any more information on these documents, Lee they're very interesting.

They are letters and details written by Roland Culligan - addressed to the CIA - who cut him adrift and set him up when he refused to continue to perform [allegedly]. The letters are copies - Jimmy Carter is even cc'd on one. I don't know what happened with Nasser - can only assume it was ugly. I wonder who the CIA agent was that said he rode around with Lumumba's body in the trunk of his car after curfew wondering what to do with it.

There are many more - he was in a very similar situation as many - which would include at a minumum Richard C Nagell, IMO.

I'll try to post another one soon.

- lee

An interesting letter.

Can you give any more information on these documents, Lee they're very interesting.

They are letters and details written by Roland Culligan - addressed to the CIA - who cut him adrift and set him up when he refused to continue to perform [allegedly]. The letters are copies - Jimmy Carter is even cc'd on one. I don't know what happened with Nasser - can only assume it was ugly. I wonder who the CIA agent was that said he rode around with Lumumba's body in the trunk of his car after curfew wondering what to do with it.

There are many more - he was in a very similar situation as many - which would include at a minumum Richard C Nagell, IMO.

I'll try to post another one soon.

- lee

----------------------

Lee:

This is the same guy who has repeatedly attempted to blackmail Joel Kaplan's family there in Santa Fe, NM. [see Turner's "10 Second Jailbreak"]

"3000" !! FBI profilers & most of my associate Polygraphers repeatedly hint that the use of the "3" digit indicates deception. Also "AAF" is a WWII term [Army Air Corps/Force], and he indicates post 1950s documents.

GPH

-------------------

"What, me worry !!" Alfred E. Neumann, 1953.