The Education Forum

Scans from a French magazine

Nic Martin

Good one, Nic. Thanks for posting those.

The one of Jackie disembarking from AirForce One is very dramatic. The blood on her garment and legs is quite unsettling.

james

Thanks Nic.

I agree with james, that pic of jackie is Exellent

That backyard photo seems to have be "fliped as a Mirror image" left is right and right is left.

Edited by Robin Unger

The one of Jackie disembarking from AirForce One is very dramatic. The blood on her garment and legs is quite unsettling.

james

Thanks Nic.

That backyard photo seems to have be "fliped as a Mirror image" left is right and right is left.

You're both welcome. :D

Robin, I noticed that too - but that's how it's printed in the magazine, so I figured I'd scan it that way. You can slightly see the curve of the binding of the page on the left-hand side.

james

Thanks Nic.

Robin;

In the event you can post access to the various "backyard" photo's, it would assist for those who are not familiar with the "sling swivel" band issue of the rifle.

Which, is an item well worth discussion and elaboration.

Tom

In a magazine about the assassination, I found this picture dated November 20th, 1963.  Jackie & JFK with Earl Warren.

jfkjackienovember20th19634fwth.jpg

Also, figured someone might want these.. They're not rare, but they're pretty big.

jackierfkairforceone2geth.jpg

lhoneworleansmugshot2dith.jpg

lhobackyardphoto5rjth.jpg

Nic, most grateful for you posting these.

So, good images of important evidence do exist. What is the rationale of those witholding such from the research community that is left to speculate using stuff thats relatively 'rubbish' ?