The Education Forum

These witnesses are new to me

Ron Ecker

John Templin and Ernie Brandt say they were standing on Elm in front of Zapruder, and are clearly visible in the Z film. They are both LNers, and according to the Mary Ferrell Database, Brandt went to work as a guide in the 6th Floor Museum in 1994.

http://www.courier-gazette.com/articles/20...news/news01.txt

Edited by Ron Ecker

John Templin and Ernie Brandt say they were standing on Elm in front of Zapruder, and are clearly visible in the Z film. They are both LNers, and according to the Mary Ferrell Database, Brandt went to work as a guide in the 6th Floor Museum in 1994.

http://www.courier-gazette.com/articles/20...news/news01.txt

Hey Ron.

Baffled. Where do they claim to have been standing? Are they saying that they were the 2 boys standing close to the Stemmons Freeway sign? Seen also in one of the earlier Mooman Polaroids? That ran back to the shelter after the shooting?

- lee

Ron and Lee,

This is Brandt below and where he claims he was standing.

James

James your archives are unreal.

You seem to be able to put your hands on a pic at the drop of a hat. :hotorwot

Hey i remember hearing something about that Bradnt guy some time back.

Wasn't he releived of his duties at the TSBD, something to do with pushing his own brand of LN theory to visitors, instead of acting in an unbiased way.

Edited by Robin Unger

Wasn't he releived of his duties at the TSBD, something to do with pushing his own brand of LN theory to visitors, instead of acting in an unbiased way.

I received this earlier from Gary Mack on Mary Farrell's info that Brandt was a museum tour guide:

"Mary's information is wrong. Ernie was a docent, which is a volunteer who assists visitors. He was not a tour guide and he only lasted about a month."

Ron