The Education Forum

Arlington Cemetery

According to James Files the body was indeed dumped into the ocean.

He claims he heard this from Theodore Shackley.

If this is true, the story you are referring to is a disinfomation story in order to have plausible denial if the body will ever be exhumed.

Let's find out if James Files is full of xxxx and exhume the body.

Wim

www.jfkmurdersolved.com/filestruth.htm

• 5 months later...

Wim-

great web site-thanks for posting the Jimmy Files/Sutton confession.

I watched the "MEN WHO KILLED KENNEDY" television series last november and the story of the mob mortician made sense. Seems a Carousel Club undertaker

was busy digging mercury and lead out of the cadaver, and it really shook him up...this ties in with the switcheroo at Andrews AFB...(casket out one side, body bag out the other)...none of the autopsy records, pictures or X-rays of JFK make a bit of sense---JFK probably was buried at sea, or cremated. I wonder what's under the Eternal Flame???

Anybody got anything on that Dallas mortician on Air Force 1?

Shanet

According to James Files the body was indeed dumped into the ocean.

He claims he heard this from Theodore Shackley.

If this is true, the story you are referring to is a disinfomation story in order to have plausible denial if the body will ever be exhumed.

Let's find out if James Files is full of xxxx and exhume the body.

Wim

www.jfkmurdersolved.com/filestruth.htm

Wim-

great web site-thanks for posting the Jimmy Files/Sutton confession.

------------------

Shanet,

You can buy the DVD:

http://www.trineday.com/Merchant2/merchant...ory_Code=DVD001

You can now also watch it online if you like, and if you have a fast connection.

As you can see there, he told Joe West, that if he wanted to exhume the body, there should betraces of mercury in the skull. But what he doesn't say there is that he also told Joe that if there would be no mercury, it would not be the body of JFK. (IMO, this would be easy to establish with DNA of course)

You wrote:

"I watched the "MEN WHO KILLED KENNEDY" television series last november and the story of the mob mortician made sense. Seems a Carousel Club undertaker

was busy digging mercury and lead out of the cadaver, and it really shook him up"

What is this all about? Can you give me a little more on that? I never heard about this.

Wim

Edited by Wim Dankbaar

WIM-

That's the gist of it. The story was told about how upset he was, how totally freaked out he was --he took his family on the road and hid out in motels until Oswald was actually killed, then he relaxed. It was

the story of a lowlife mortician (pictured in the Carousel w/operatives) being

called upon to contribute his "skill"...came to a nasty end, as well, i believe...but as I say its only from memory...the pulled A&E film has names and confirmables.........

Shanet

You wrote:

"I watched the "MEN WHO KILLED KENNEDY" television series last november and the story of the mob mortician made sense. Seems a Carousel Club undertaker

was busy digging mercury and lead out of the cadaver, and it really shook him up"

What is this all about? Can you give me a little more on that? I never heard about this.

Wim

Mr. Clark - Welcome to The Education Forum

It's great to have an expert in American History aboard!

Members: May, 2004... Press of Kansas). David Shanet Clark (Georgia State Univ.) has won the EI Woodruff Fellowship in Southern History. He will present ...

www.historians.org/Perspectives/ Issues/2004/0405/0405memb1.cfm - 35k - Cached - Similar pages

[PDF] 2004 Regional Conference Atlanta, Georgia 1File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTML

... University Seceding From Secession, the Partition of Virginia and West Virginia, June 1863: Strategic Geographic Factors David Shanet Clark, Georgia State ...

www.oah.org/meetings/2004regional/ 2004regionalprogram.pdf - Similar pages

[PDF] 2004 Regional Conference Atlanta, Georgia 1File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTML

... John Lewis at Ebenezer Baptist Church, Georgia Secretary of State Cathy Cox at the historic gold-domed Georgia State Capitol, and historian David Goldfield on ...

www.oah.org/meetings/2004regional/2004regionalfinal.pdf - Similar pages

Terry-

Thanks, that's me.

"I reject the Warren Commission and I intend to develop a compelling thesis addressing the 'unspeakable' fact of American political violence, and show that John Kennedy was killed by his militant reactionary political opposition."

Shanet Clark

Mr. Clark - Welcome to The Education Forum

It's great to have an expert in American History aboard!

Members: May, 2004... Press of Kansas). David Shanet Clark (Georgia State Univ.) has won the EI Woodruff Fellowship in Southern History. He will present ...

www.historians.org/Perspectives/ Issues/2004/0405/0405memb1.cfm - 35k - Cached - Similar pages

... University Seceding From Secession, the Partition of Virginia and West Virginia, June 1863: Strategic Geographic Factors David Shanet Clark, Georgia State ...

www.oah.org/meetings/2004regional/ 2004regionalprogram.pdf - Similar pages

... John Lewis at Ebenezer Baptist Church, Georgia Secretary of State Cathy Cox at the historic gold-domed Georgia State Capitol, and historian David Goldfield on ...

www.oah.org/meetings/2004regional/2004regionalfinal.pdf - Similar pages

Sorry- I saw it in NYC but didn't tape it.

Shanet,\i saw that part of tmwkk on the history channel here in ireland, do you by any chance have a copy of it? i've been searching for a quite a while now

thanks john

We do know for a fact that Kennedy's coffin was disposed of in the Atlantic Ocean. I have never heard the theory that he was actually in it!

http://www.jfklancer.com/LNE/coffin.html

-----------------------------------------------

Have you considered this might be a disinfo story? To deflect attention from the real story? Why did the story pop up now? I have trouble understanding why the coffin should be dumped at sea. Aren't there cheaper methods to dispose of it? Melt it down for example?

And why did they want to get rid of it in the first place? Why not just bury him in it? under that eternal flame. That way it's gone too.

Wim