The Education Forum

South Knoll Witness: Mr. Plumlee

Mr.Graves, the angles from the south knoll (from the middle of the concrete slated wall near the end of the overpass to the Nash Rambler in the parking lot) provide almost perfect angles to shoot at the President thru the windshield and into the throat. With a slight change in a shooters aim with the rifle, the trajectories are perfect. I was amazed at the clear shot provided from the south knoll thru the windshield on my recent visit to Dealey Plaza.

I read or saw somewhere that when the limo was in what turned out to be the realized kill zone, in other words where it was when the shots were actually fired, the limo was either too far away and/or at a bad angle for the "storm sewer"shooter.

--Thomas

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr.Graves, the angles from the south knoll (from the middle of the concrete slated wall near the end of the overpass to the Nash Rambler in the parking lot) provide almost perfect angles to shoot at the President thru the windshield and into the throat. With a slight change in a shooters aim with the rifle, the trajectories are perfect. I was amazed at the clear shot provided from the south knoll thru the windshield on my recent visit to Dealey Plaza.

[...]

Anthony,

Thanks for responding, but I'm not sure I understand. What would be the role/significance of the Nash Rambler in the parking lot in your scenario? I was trying to say that a shot from the north side Elm Street storm sewer would have been impracticable because it would have been too far away from the limo when you take the low angle into consideration. Bad combination of distance and angle.

--Tommy

Please answer 2 questions. 1. Why was Tosh kicked out of this forum?

2. Yesterday I read in a post that if the Grassy Knoll shooters didn't kill Kennedy, the limo was going to be bombed after it's through the triple underpass. I wish I knew where I read this. And how true is it?

Kathy C

Kathleen,

Tosh Plumlee wasn't kicked off the Forum, he decided that he no longer wanted to participate because only a few people were paying attention to his posts and some members were, in so many words, accusing him of having been a conspirator in the assassination of JFK.

--Tommy