The Education Forum

DPD files

John Dolva

There seems to be a way of accessing more documents on the DPD archive. I first noticed it and after loooking around a bit realised it was a pretty huge task to figure it all out so I emailed a couple of researchers about how and left it at that. Some time later I mentioned it in a post and have done so again a couple of times. It seems it is news to some. Sad really because of the potential to tap something before the 'leak' is plugged. I suggest a concerted effort just to garner all that's there aqap. Prob a small group focusing individually and indiscriminately on different boxes can get it done fairly quickly.

basically you've got the database and the pdf file and the varying numbers (some you have to scroll for) assigned to each box folder item. Just because it says 3 pages and there are three links there are actually maybe up to 6 more docs accessed by incrementing the gif # (one can also play around with the other numbers) . eg the letters to JR in one folder item stops at about 56 but by adding 1 for a while then started jumping in lots of 10 and went back and forth a bit then gave up at about 120. So, it seems to me to be worthwhile.

Dig.

edit typos

Edited by John Dolva

There seems to be a way of accessing more documents on the DPD archive. I first noticed it and after loooking around a bit realised it was a pretty huge task to figure it all out so I emailed a couple of researchers about how and left it at that. Some time later I mentioned it in a post and have done so again a couple of times. It seems it is news to some. Sad really because of the potential to tap something before the 'leak' is plugged. I suggest a concerted effort just to garner all that's there aqap. Prob a small group focusing individually and indiscriminately on different boxes can get it done fairly quickly.

basically you've got the database and the pdf file and the varying numbers (some you have to scroll for) assigned to each box folder item. Just because it says 3 pages and there are three links there are actually maybe up to 6 more docs accessed by incrementing the gif # (one can also play around with the other numbers) . eg the letters to JR in one folder item stops at about 56 but by adding 1 for a while then started jumping in lots of 10 and went back and forth a bit then gave up at about 120. So, it seems to me to be worthwhile.

Dig.

edit typos

\

Do you have a link to it John?

BK

Yes, I know. I think a group effort is needed. I started on box 1 and it didn't take long to give up. Some series seem to end but adding another # reveals further docs and the temptation to read is strong so one really needs to approach it methodically. Chopped up into tasks by a number of people that methodically explores the lot is perhaps a big ask but it may prove quite worthwhile. I find using a multi tab browser and habituating to the iteration through practice can make it quick to explore trees and then download one after the other into a repository then closing the tabs and starting on another batch. Then later at leisure read them.

edit add : I'll prob remmember more things I found. Some docs are listed but no link but a serial number. That can be turned into a url. I think (I'm growing old and it seems years ago now., prob no more than a few) I found some basement plats that way when looking into who was in the basement.

Edited by John Dolva

Excellent, Barry. Does that contain the 'hidden' docs. Either way a repository for them exists. Good one.

Thanks for that Greg, all the eggs in one basket.

Especially interesting,

Anatomy of an Encrypted Communication

Is there anything to this? http://mysite.verizon.net/a1eah71/surrounding.htm

BK

Edited by William Kelly

Bill,

it's a long time since I've discussed it with Herb, but from what I recall, he found anomalies in certain ads placed very near stories of LHO's trip to Russia and again from his return. He maintains that the nature of the anomalies is such that thy could not have occurred accidentally.