The Education Forum

Leaving All Forums: Eye Problems, etc. Judyth

To all:

I wish to thank everyone who has been so kind to me, and tto hose who have attacked me unfairly, well, I think they have shown their true colors. I have never minded answering reasonable questions. And nobody should take what I say without careful examination of the facts and what I have said (not what others SAY I said... there are corrupted materials out there, over which I have no control).

I have given you the truth and stand by it.

However, I am now in a situation where I do not have a computer that I can get access to easily, and for health reasons, I am not able to reach an internet cafe.

I will have access only a very short time each day to somebody else's computer.

Until my book comes out, I will have to confine my posts to just a few people and will not have an opportunity to read on this forum or on Wim Dankbaar's.

Since I receive over fifty emails a day from new people, to whom I have tried to send personal responses, these, too, will sadly have to cease.

I realize that there will be people such as Mr. Vernon who will continue to try to elicit responses from me, but between my eye problems and computer problems, I do not have time or ability any more to engage. Someday I may have my own computer again.

The short time i will be able to spend using a friend's computer connection, I wish to communicate with my family, whom I miss very much, and with my dearest friends, who have supported me during this horrendous five years. I have learned a great deal and I regret that I have been unable to communicate as well as I had hoped who I am and the innocence of Lee Oswald.

I pray for all of you in your efforts to find the truth.

Remember to ask for quotations from researchers. Do not rely just on their statements. It isn't good enough to say "John Blank had no friends." There has to be the stated research behind it-- names, quotes, dates of interviews, sources. Do not take the word of someone making a blankey statement. "Jerry Cool said he knew that John Blank had no friends."(interview by Bill Will, June 7, 2004, Atalanta, Greece)

It isn't good enough to just 'believe' what a researcher distills. Get the facts. I hope you ignore and do not give attention to those who use abusive terms.

I care very much. I wish I could continue.

My eyes, frankly, are just getting too bad to go on, compounded with lack of computer, and, foremost, I am at the end of my financial resources to improve the matter.

I never thought I would lose job, home, car, health, etc. in just five years after speaking out. Any witnesses out there who had the good sense to keep quiet, I do understand. I no longer think they are cowardly. Perhaps they are wiser than I. I should have waited and had my book come out after my death.

the book will be coming out this year.

God bless you all.

Best Regards,

Judyth Vary Baker

Seeking the Exoneration of Lee Harvey Oswald.

Jan 12, 2005

eof

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To all:

I wish to thank everyone who has been so kind to me, and tto hose who have attacked me unfairly, well, I think they have shown their true colors. I have never minded answering reasonable questions. And nobody should take what I say without careful examination of the facts and what I have said (not what others SAY I said... there are corrupted materials out there, over which I have no control). 

I have given you the truth and stand by it.

However, I am now in a situation where I do not have a computer that I can get access to easily, and for health reasons, I am not able to reach an internet cafe.

I will have access only a very short time each day to somebody else's computer.

Until my book comes out, I will have to confine my posts to just a few people and will not have an opportunity to read on this forum or on Wim Dankbaar's.

Since I receive over fifty emails a day from new people, to whom I have tried to send personal responses, these, too, will sadly have to cease.

I realize that there will be people such as Mr. Vernon who will continue to try to elicit responses from me, but between my eye problems and computer problems, I do not have time or ability any more to engage. Someday I may have my own computer again.

The short time i will be able to spend using a friend's computer connection, I wish to communicate with my family, whom I miss very much, and with my dearest friends, who have supported me during this horrendous five years. I have learned a great deal and I regret that I have been unable to communicate as well as I had hoped who I am and the innocence of Lee Oswald.

I pray for all of you in your efforts to find the truth.

Remember to ask for quotations from researchers. Do not rely just on their statements. It isn't good enough to say "John Blank had no friends."  There has to be the stated research behind it-- names, quotes, dates of interviews, sources. Do not take the word of someone making a blankey statement. "Jerry Cool said he knew that John Blank had no friends."(interview by Bill Will, June 7, 2004, Atalanta, Greece)

It isn't good enough to just 'believe' what a researcher distills. Get the facts. I hope you ignore and do not give attention to those who use abusive terms.

I care very much. I wish I could continue.

My eyes, frankly, are just getting too bad to go on, compounded with lack of computer, and, foremost, I am at the end of my financial resources to improve the matter.

I never thought I would lose job, home, car, health, etc. in just five years after speaking out. Any witnesses out there who had the good sense to keep quiet, I do understand. I no longer think they are cowardly. Perhaps they are wiser than I. I should have waited and had my book come out after my death.

the book will be coming out this year.

God bless you all.

Best Regards,

Judyth Vary Baker

Seeking the Exoneration of Lee Harvey Oswald.

Jan 12, 2005

eof

Judyth,

I admit, I feel and felt sorry for your private situation, ever since I learned more about it.

As I am a person who does have no joy in hearing about personal hardships person's II "know" suffer, and being also able to not let my heart be one of stone, I would like to help you.

I am working with computer's on a daily basis, both selling and repairing them, and being my own boss in this profession,I hereby offer to solve your computer problem, at no cost at all for you in regard of the hardware itself.

Please let me know either via Wim or directly, if you need a functioning computer, inkluding monitor, CD-Burner, Keyboard, Mouse and Printer. I think I have also a Scanner for you.

The only thing I will not provide is a pre-installed operating system, that's only for security reasons, no not mine, but yours, the software itself, I could provide also at no cost.

If you have interrest, let me know, I can send the hardware to Wim, he can have it checked just to make sure, there is nothing sinister hidden in it, and then send it to you.

Alternatively, if you do not want a computer as a gift, I suggest Wim providing a postal address or bank account number to interrested person's, and I am sure some members both here and on other forum's, or persons known to you and other's, are willing to give a little of their money.

Computer's are pretty cheap nowadys, even new ones.

So once your book comes's out, you can pay back the money to Wim, and he will donate it to a charity organisation.

This offer and suggestion may surprise you and other's on both side's of the aisle, but hey, that's how I am, if I can help, I will.

In addition to the computer matter, I suggest the installation of a Judyth Baker support fund.

Uwe aka David

14.January 2005

I have written to Judyth and told her a not to known secret about computer glair off the screen is to put colored plastic wrap over it to avoid the glare off of the computer. IT DOES HELP and of course try to get all the wrinkles out of it. PINK AND OR BLUE IS GOOD.

Sorry to hear you to leave Judyth, I wish you had told her story much sooner and faster then what you have done. I do think it would have helped you out more.

I am told Former Agent Monaghan has passed away NOW THAT HURTS MORE.

Not the other way around as in time you will find this out.

The more that do pass away the more shollow the story gets. Harder to prove a point and NOT the other way around.

Wish it was many years ago told NOT NOW, for now it is TOO LITTLE< TOO LATE.

I somehow now have doubt if the truth will ever come out about Lee.

However, more new papers have been released from CIA over to the NARA and it is the 201 files and more. I DO LOOK FOR MORE TO COME SOON>

Maybe in that THEY WILL TELL MORE THAN WE KNEW AND ENOUGH.

Wishing the best Judyth and good luck.........

AS you have said to me on something I have wanted to try good luck............

I don't intend to slam Judyth, but it's interesting that every time someone presented a good question, she attempted to made them feel lousy and like she only spoke to them out of the goodness of her heart, simply for not believing her 100%.

Do I get that way when someone asks me if I'm from Texas, or if I'm 17? No, why? Because I'm not lying. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

However, sad to watch any part of the community crumble, even if I disagree with them.

Edited by Nic Martin

I don't intend to slam Judyth, but it's interesting that every time someone presented a good question, she attempted to made them feel lousy and like she only spoke to them out of the goodness of her heart, simply for not believing her 100%.

Do I get that way when someone asks me if I'm from Texas, or if I'm 17? No, why? Because I'm not lying. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

However, sad to watch any part of the community crumble, even if I disagree with them.

Nic,

I think Jydyth got tired of being burned by people she thought she could trust. No matter how she answered a question she was screwed by those who were out to get her, and there are so many. WHY? If she is so unimportant, why bother or ask her, or like BV, torture and call her vile names. (And yes, Bob I do occassionally tape, where it is LEGAL , as an atty I have to tape victim witnesses for trial prep, but in my "personal life" I pretty much rely on memory and so I certainly don't remember someone's exact quote, I try to get the jist of it, what I remembered is that is was VIA Jim Garrison that you got interested in the case, long after his trial. That I did not cite your specifics, well Bob I am sorry that I just cannot remember every little aspect of the life you told me , so graciously I might add.

But Judtyh should no longer have to be hounded by BV, who has said deplorable things about her. He's like two men: Satan and a gentleman.

So Judyth, I hope you will return after you are settled in, rested, and most of all feel safe. Standing for truth after now 41 years is so courageous. You could have said nothing and had a regular life. Think about that folks. What is her motive to make all this up??

Peace and love to you.

Dawn

Uwe,

With all due respect, I don't see why Judyth would want to communicate with you any longer, computer or not. You seem to have lost whatever objectivity you may have originally had and made numerous demands of her. I hope that you will take time during her absence to re-examine your statements to her.

One thing I do agree with you on, however, is setting up a support fund to help Judyth. It is my belief that the research community itself has failed to provide her with a safe haven and an open forum, and the result has been devastating for her in many ways. She deserves all of our support.

Pamela

Nancy,

If I were in Judyth's shoes it would take a whole lot more than pink paper to get me to communicate with you again. I have yet to understand why you have seemed to think it was your right to make demands of her. I sincerely hope that you will take some time to examine your posts, and reconsider.

Pamela

Nic, You have a good and keen eye.

YES Judyth does seem to make statement like she is above a person and this is something that has bothered me for some time. So, one has to go over her head sort of speak to get a point thought to her.

Judyth has several major problems.

One she back lashed me in a way that I never could figure out and then when the chips go the other directions she does this BULK MAIL THING and puts you down without checking the facts out with not only me but also with Uwe.

By the way, she has done this to a number of people and makes all of us look bad.

This doesn't put a person to feel very confortable with her.

She did viotate my trust of her FIRST not second BUT FIRST and she did it right after I took the time to get the Time cards for her. I took a lot of time and was aftaid and what got me SHE WASN"T OPEN WITH ME DEALING WITH JUST TELLING ME TO LOOK FOR A J on the cards. I honestly even felt I failed her.

Now, I know the facts, I have gone through a lot of the emails she wrote to me and if I ever took a web site of MY OWN that is and showed up what Jufyth wrote to me and how she would write it, you might not feel the way you do in saying what you are saying to me.

NOW as far as something important as my own children in my life what both went trough now in this I AM WITH A CONCERN AND CAUSE TO TALK OVER JUDYTH and in fact so much so that I am considering filing charges on her at this very moment.

SHE RUNS at the wrong times.

Her silence isn't golden in my book and it shouldn't be in anyone book either.

Judyth knew what my daughter went thorugh I told her. SHE KNOWS MORE THAN ON THIS FORUM. She knows what she told me and it was what caused her to have the two car accidencts and the threats. I KNOW THAT INFO.

I have tried to get her to tell it openly and get the ones behind this crime.

Not only to her but also what would look like it to my own family.

TRUE I do write to James Files and have for some time.

ALSO TRUE that Files told me a lot of info as well. More than on the films.

ALSO true as to what happened to my daughter on March 12 of last year was with the words during her attackers NOT ONE BUT A GROUP ATTACK. "WHAT IS IN JAMES FILES LETTER WE WANT TO KNOW AND YOU HAVE TO TELL US." NOW this puts this at a level of JFK.

My daugtter never even knew the name of the prisoner I ever wrote too. EVER.

I only said to her the prisoner.

THEY STATED OTHER THINGS TO HER AS WELL and it is a list that she quoted back to me and this adds up.

NOW< WHY WOULD I TALK OVER JUDYTH AND IF SHE HAS SOME INFO THAT COULD HELP ME AND MY FAMILY OUT> YOU BETTER BELIEVE I AM GOING TO PUT MY MIGHT TO IT AND TRY TO GET THAT TO HELP NOT ONLY HER BUT ALSO MYSELF AND MY FAMILY.

I am piffed and can't help it.

Angry with a group that hurts and held a gun to her.

If Judyth thinks she went throgh so much she should know the more well she knows more than this forum and there is still more I hadn't told her but she knows enough to know NOT TO RUN BUT TO HELP.

Now, if she chooses not to then I think to myself LET THE JUDGE DECIDE THEN.

I hope she will open to save time effort and money on all parts.

RUNNING NEVER HELPED ANYONE.

The night of her attack THERE WERE ABOUT I GUESS FIVE LINES SAID TO HER THAT DO WITH JFK.

ONE was, "your Mom knows who Deep throat is." Well right away of course I thought of the only one I ever called that, BOB VERNON.

Another one was, "Arlen Spector paid for this and it is for justice." I like to see a better method of it than attacking my daughter for info.

Another one was, "something is buried in the farmhouse, and I hope the house falls down on it when they take the house down." ONE HIDDEN MEANING HERE.

I KNOW WHAT IT IS ABOUT NOW NOT THEN. Files related.

In getting her was to get at me.

On Christmas several weeks ago my son asked me "will you stop doing things for dead presidents, are you going to stop?'' I said NO.

Other again statements were made that makes me know the links and then I contacted my attorney on those links and they match. Hidden sorry can't tell it now.

Back to Bob Vernon. Bob had contacted me and wanted my phone number again. So I gave it to him and he wanted to talk to me. I told him I had to take my daughter to the doctors will get back to you. I had then told Bob about what happened to her. Bob was very supportive and we talked on the phone for some length of time. Not once but several times about this.

Bob was given the the names of the people involved that we know of. He did a check for me and came up empty on links to them. When I told my daughter who I gave the list too and told her remember he is the one I called Deep Throat that is when she screamed and told me the line about Deep Throat.

WELL I HAVE TO SAY THIS NOW.

NO, IN NO WAY DO I THINK THAT BOB VERNON WAS INVOLVED IN THIS AT ALL.

I DO THINK IT IS A WAY TO MAKE HIM LOOK BAD AND THIS ISN"T THE FIRST TIME THAT EVER HAPPENED TO HIM EITHER> IN FACT I KNOW OF TWO TIMES THAT THIS HAS HAPPENED TO HIM.

I know many tell me BOB VERNON IS BAD. Stay away from him. I got that so far back it is years ago now that the first one ever said this to me.

That first one by the way is Dave Perry.

The time my daughter told me about Files letters is the same time that Bob Vernon was wanting all of James Files letters from me. Even though it is the same and it too is a match I still don't think Bob is involved into any of this. I think it is more a set up and they knew it would make me think that he was but they never thought that BOB and I would TALK AT TWO HOUR CONVERSATIONS on the phone to each other over this issue and more than once.

SOMEONE IS VERY DIRTY and PLOTS are thick.

I don't care what anyone thinks of me and how I try to do what I do and try to get things done regarding my stlye of writing and for that matter what I write and say.

What I DO CARE ABOUT IS THIS COUNTRY that is in very BAD HANDS and others that may go through this as well to keep truths hidden.

JUDYTH BAKER IS HINDING FACTS and she knows I KNOW IT.

SHE HAS SHARED ENOUGH INFO WITH ME TO LET ME EVEN KNOW WHO WAS BEIND HER ATTACKS AND WHY.

When it comes to her telling it openly she refuses and this makes me very concerned as to who is pulling strings on her and with her to make this be the way that it is. OR plain and simple Judyth Baker can also be pulling her own strings as well because she was involved in JFK assassination and this whole thing is nothing but a cover to protect her from the jail cell. I DON"T KNOW but her reactions are very poor right now.

FOR THIS REASON NEXT WEEK I WILL BE TALKING TO MY ATTORNEY OF FILING CHARGES ON JUDYTH BAKER FOR WITH HOLDING INFORMATION VITAL TO THE JFK CASE.

I AM ALSO GOING TO DISCUSS ARLEN SPECTOR AS TO HIS ROLE THAT HE IS ALSO DONE AND WHAT TO DO IN THIS CASE>

I AM ALSO GOING TO DISCUSS BOB VERNON AND THE LINK OF SENTENCES TO HOLD INTO QUESTION EVEN THOUGH I DO THINK HE IS BEING SET UP VERY BAD AND ON POOR MOTIVES.

Bob I look for you talking to me about his and what your knowledge is, I will not close the door on it.

Bob knows what I have been through and I do thank God that we talked because if I didn't and he didn't then I would certainly be pointing the finger at him first and not last.

Now Pam, if you think I am off the wall, I don't care.

There is something else that made Wim not wish to hear from me ever again.

BOB KNOWS WHAT THAT IS ABOUT.

That actually made me talk to BOB first and openly.

Judyth Baker knew my feelings about going down to NARA that I would NEVER GO on an accouncement of many people knowing the exact time I would go in a day leave my house to arrival time there EVER. That I would never go letting many know the date I would go. I would say it but NEVER EVER LEAVE ON THE DAY I WOULD SAY EVER.

WELL A BOMB WAS PLANTED.

Wim told Judyth to contact me and let me know of a day I would have to go under pressue to get a certain paper. That by the way is listed on this very forum even now as I am writing this.

The paper is shown and in question.

NOT ANYONE KNEW WHAT WAS SO IMPORATNT ABOUT IT.

I DID JUDYTH DID ALSO.

I was told you have to go, have to go tomorrow and leave early and be the first one in line. BY JUDYTH. Also, there are papers surrounding that paper and they will not be there long. YOU HAVE TO GET THOSE PAPERS.

I TOLD JUDYTH NO I HAVE TO GO TO WORK I CAN"T GO and I WON'T GO.

IT was spur of the moment then and there cut and dry for me.

WHEN I TOLD HER NO I WOULD NOT GO< SHE TOLD ME THEN IT WILL NEVER WORK OUT AND I WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO GO HOME EVER. YOU HAVE TO GO.

I told her I can't. I had plans that day at work and my boss was needing me in. THERE WAS NO WAY OUT FOR ME.

The next day wim wrote up the about the paper well it is gone now.

HE was referring to the papers surrounding that document.

I knew what he meant.

THe following day is when Wim announced that Novo was released from prison. WELL I LOOKED IT UP and he was released one month prior to that.

When I told Wim this is what Files warned me about Wim wrote back to me and told me NEVER TO WRITE TO HIM AGAIN AND EVER EMAIL ME AGAIN HE WILL NOT RECIEVE IT.

I was in the process of sending him Files letters one by one and on my own. HE DIDN"T WANT THEM. I GUESS.

Files sent me a picture of Novo and told me to keep a close eye out for him that he was his protector and Jimmy never wanted the two of us to meet EVER.

DATE TIME AND KNOWLEDGE FOR ME ARE DEADLY.

I told Judyth this she knew and yet she wanted me to go on DATE TIME AND KNOWLEDGE. NO WAY.

This is in writing and it is all kept.

I told Judyth this and from all I do think she is believing the Files story more.

BUT WHY HER RUNNING WHEN I NEED HER THE MOST, NOW.

SHE TOLD ME SHE WANTED TO GET AWAY FROM WIM.

I don't know who is who fully but this is the view of what I am going through, have seen and what I do know.

I know Bob Vernon wanted a trial and he wanted a list of us to go to it and me included. MAYBE ME.

I just want to know if Bob Vernon still intends to do it and or help me out some how and it has to be me to do it. ONE OF US HAS TOO.

BOB knows more on how to do it, he knows a manner to do it.

I DON'T as much and in Pennsylvania under Arlen Spector and now with him head of JUD. COMM. in DC small chance in hell MAYBE and or MAYBE NOT. He can be made to step down under the high crimes he could very well be charged with.

I no longer live in the state of PA for this very reason. BUT HE IS SO HIGH UP NOW.

Fat chance of him taking in Judyth.

Now the list of people I did give Bob.

Well they have all been at one time or another charged with crimes at a high level and all dropped and cleared. I found out.

All with clean records.

One was linked Mafia and high up

One is with Black OP and knew how to do something that he put into practice that night on my daughter.

This is the score card on it.

Makes me sick and you want to know WHY I am hard on JUDYTH BAKER who called herself my friend very much so.

Friends that turn their backs on people are not a freind in my book and that is exactly what Judyth did to me.

SHE KNEW EACH STEP ALL ALONG.

I know Bob tells me I don't understand with Wim what is going on.

I DON"T.

I don't understand Bob either. NOT REALLY I am at this point NOT EVEN UNDERSTANDING MYSELF.

BUT I DO KNOW SOMETHING IS VERY WRONG AND SOMEONE DID SOME HANIS CRIMES and are BIG enough to pay off and pull off this and make me think one way and it really is another way around it.

IT IS UP TO BOB VERNON<

IT IS UP TO WIM DANKBAAR

IT IS US TO JUDYTH BAKER

TO TELL THE TRUTH AND ALL OF IT.

IT IS UP TO ARLEN SPECTOR ONCE PROVEN TO STEP DOWN FROM HIS SEAT AND THAT IS IF HE IS IN THE WRONG. THIS PART CAN BE PROVEN VERY FAST i am sure on THAT.

I don't even know this right now, NOT FOR SURE.

:o

Bob yes I did tell you not to get me into the you and Wim court part.

It is because there is more invovled than just that and I don't wish to waste my time into the paper nonsense alone.

THERE IS MORE INVOLVED that needs to be addressed into any court battle for hopefully some kind of justice. As for my daughter she is scared to death on it's own and that would be very understandable. SHE JUST THINKS AND WISHES IT IS ALL PRIVATE AND ALONE REASONS. NOTHING THIS BIG.

I have to see IT IS THIS BIG.

Uwe,

With all due respect, I don't see why Judyth would want to communicate with you any longer, computer or not.  You seem to have lost whatever objectivity you may have originally had and made numerous demands of her.  I hope that you will take time during her absence to re-examine your statements to her.

One thing I do agree with you on, however, is setting up a support fund to help Judyth.  It is my belief that the research community itself has failed to provide her with a safe haven and an open forum, and the result has been devastating for her in many ways.  She deserves all of our support.

Pamela

Pamela,

It is not about Judyth communicating with me or anyone, she has it the way she wants, anyway, I don't care about that anymore too, to tell you the truth.

All I was doing, was to offer her a computer, for free. What she does with it, I don't care, but she said that not having a computer is a big problem for her, so why shouldn't I refuse to help her if I can.

Naturaly I was expecting to get such an answer, be it from you, or another persons near to Judyth, i am sorry to say that.

For me the computer offer has nothing to do with what I think about her actions and her story.

Your problem Pamela is, that you still think that my posts were and are motivated by other's,whereas they were always motivated by the untrue things she told not only about me, and the doubt I have ever since about her truthfullness, therefore I asked for answers, because maybe I was wrong in judging here also based ont that fact, but how can I know, if she answers no one, repeat no one on any forum, since 1999, when It comes to show the real proof about the loveaffair and the Castro thing.

But, if she did tell the truth about her story or not, is not the issue here, when it comes to personal hardships in regard of material things, I will always help her if I can, like I always do here in Germany for a very long time Pamela.

I have nothing personal against Judyth, I do not take things as personal as you believe, never had, I just say she should have answered some very basic questions and put some more truth in her bulk mails.

Pamela, I am not the reason why the book was not published since 1999, neither was I the reason she needed to relocate, her concussions ,her eye problems or the reason for her loosing any job she had. I am not the cause for any problem she had or has, nor are other's on this or any other forum Judyth was or is a member of.

Pamela, I did read your topic about how to handle witnesses in the future, generaly I agree, and maybe that is the good also learned from Judyth's case,namely, how not to do it.

Edited by John Simkin

I don't intend to slam Judyth, but it's interesting that every time someone presented a good question, she attempted to make them feel lousy and like she only spoke to them out of the goodness of her heart, simply for not believing her 100%.

Nic,

I think Judyth got tired of being burned by people she thought she could trust. No matter how she answered a question she was screwed by those who were out to get her, and there are so many. WHY? If she is so unimportant, why bother or ask her...

Dawn

Nic is absolutely right. She viewed the evidence and objectively came to a conclusion as many of us do. I think Judyth is tired of having her proofless story questioned. The info posted by those like Reitzes is legitimate, doesn't matter who he is. He serves a purpose by disspelling the more ludicrous scenarios, such as Ms Baker's. And Bob Vernon has nothing to do with it. Does it enhance Judyth's story to criticize him or Reitzes or anyone else for that matter? Is it really the opinion of an attorney that if so many people disbelieve someone's story, it makes them more believable? Her story is full of holes. She has made statements then retracted them, presented some "facts" then changed them due to bad eyesight, and most importantly has presented zero evidence. You, as an attorney, certainly should know what evidence is all about. As for people "out to get her", haven't you ever cross examined a witness? Ever caught them changing their stories, gone for the "kill" to expose them, then sat back in your chair with a feeling of accomplishment because you caught them manipulating the truth? Would you not use your abilities to the fullest to prove a witness is giving false testimony, or would you say "no questions for this witness your honor" because you deemed the witness "unimportant"? In your summation to the jury, would you point out the witness presented their own scenario that contained no proof? How did the jury vote after you exposed false or misleading testimony, or testimony that contained no actual evidence? Would you, as an attorney, let your personal feelings convince you to ignore the actual evidence? Not likely, so why do it here?

RJS

PS: I have no agenda other than the truth, no matter how many emails you get to the contrary.

With all due respect Nic, I don't see this the same way you do. Had Judyth been afforded the same mentoring that, for example, Madeline Brown (who claimed to have had an affair and a child with LBJ and prior knowledge of the assassination) she wouldn't even be posting on a newsgroup. Judyth has been put on the defensive by things beyond her control, and the mess seems to get worse with time.

Based on what I am seeing there is nothing Judyth can do or say at this time to answer to all the demands that have been made. In addition, the 'good questions' you reference are coming from people with a different orientation than Judyth. What if they are the ones in error? How can we evaluate the issues rather than just playing a vicious game of 'he said, she said'?

Pamela

The info posted by those like Reitzes is legitimate, doesn't matter who he is. He serves a purpose by disspelling the more ludicrous scenarios, such as Ms Baker's. And Bob Vernon has nothing to do with it.

I completely disagree. Reitzes repeats misrepresentations of issues and exacerbates his own ideas of issues. What he is doing is simply muddying the water while pretending to present 'research'. I don't find that helpful and it's not instructive either. He and others who have continually refused to give Judyth an open forum are making well-intended researchers look bad.

Until there is a process in place that will provide Judyth and other witnesses with a safe haven where they are not pressured to do anything they are not comfortable with, and an open forum where ideas can be discussed objectively and without personal attack there is no point to her entering into any conversation. Can you carry on a discussion with sharks? Can you debate ideas with pyrhanna fish?

How was Madeline Brown treated? Isn't her testimony even more outrageous than Judyth's, as it involved statements about the complicity of LBJ in the assassination?

Pamela

Uwe/David,

You seem to want to have Judyth return so that you can make more demands of her. I hope I am wrong; I would be delighted to be mistaken.

Pamela

Edited by Pamela McElwain-Brown

I totaly agree with both Nic and Richard...but then thats no big secret!

Making demands of Judyth my rear! If she is going to be on these forums she must also be willing to answer questions in regards to her claims.

Otherwise IMO, she has no business even considering forums.

You seem to feel it is quite acceptable to join and make any outrageous claim you desire and to be totally believed without question...dream on!!!

Of course, you could consider starting your own such forum where anything one that wants to make a claim, is just fine and everyone believes, without a thought of their own.

What is the answer? Well she was on a TMWKK segment without interference. She was not to blame for what occured to those last three segments though. She was also on Black Op Radio without interference. These are the only ways I feel she would be able to have an open forum, where she would't need to answer our questions or demands, as you like to call them.

I have many, many past materials written in Judyths own hand. Actually five years worth! From what I see, Dave Reitzes is right on.

No one makes false charges. Judyth makes these changes herself and then denies they were ever any other way...or she blames someone else....or worse yet, she claims they were altered. And...not all of us has an agenda, as is the usual claim.

Hopefully, Judyths book will be out within this decade...she has said this year. After I read it, and after looking over her documentation, if I decide she is telling the truth, then I will be one of the first ones to state that fact.

Until then, what I see is Judyth trying desparetly to insert herself into every possible area of LHO's life while in New Orleans, which involves all of perhaps five or maybe even six months at the most. During that time she managed to either meet or be involved with every single person ever mentioned in connection with LHO while in NO. This is unrealisic to me anyway.

Well, we all saw first hand what Judyth does to those who does their own research and comes up with conflicting information. That is not to mention the outright fibs she has told about different ones who have dared to opposed her.

One more thought I have had for a long time. How is Judyth possibly exonerating LHO? Many of us do not believe LHO shot JFK anyway. Yet, from her claims, she has actually made him guilty of at least the preknowledge, which many of us were not all that certain of, until she told us. It is rather like putting a gun in his hand and hers as well.

Dixie

Edited by Dixie Dea