The Education Forum

Question on organisations,names

I have come accross a few organisations that I am trying to find more about. Any help would be great. Most of them are terrorist organisations or CIA fronts.

-International Services of information, based in Baltimore

-International co-operation administartion

-R'assemblent, national terrorist organisation in canada

- la Cruz counter revolutionary group

Cheers

John

I have come accross a few organisations that I am trying to find more about. Any help would be great. Most of them are terrorist organisations or CIA fronts.

Cheers

John

John, I don't think I can tell you anything you don't already know about ISI or ICA, but think it's wortwhile keeping this thread going. With that in mind...

(1) Philbrick may have had some involvement with ISI.

(2) ISI founder, Ulius Amoss is credited as inspiration for militias/kkk etc -- particularly pertaining to organisational matters -- much the same as moder terrorist groups, where "leaderless resistence" applies. Many advantages to this method.

One group which used it was a group who were caught transporting arms to Mississippi (reinforcements for Gen Walker). This group is of no small interest to many in this case.

ICI - CIA all the way. Dallas White Russians and Hydes worked for ICI.

Edited by Greg Parker

• 4 months later...

Cheers

John

John, I don't think I can tell you anything you don't already know about ISI or ICA, but think it's wortwhile keeping this thread going. With that in mind...

(2) ISI founder, Ulius Amoss is credited as inspiration for militias/kkk etc -- particularly pertaining to organisational matters -- much the same as moder terrorist groups, where "leaderless resistence" applies. Many advantages to this method.

One group which used it was a group who were caught transporting arms to Mississippi (reinforcements for Gen Walker). This group is of no small interest to many in this case.

Greg and John,

Robert Emmett Johnson also worked for ISI.

Ulius Amoss, who died in 1961, was a very interesting character. He served with the OSS and in 1945, he was decorated by Gen. Charles DeGaulle with the French Croix de Guerre and Legion of Honor for his service as Commanding Officer of the Experimental Detachment, G-3, Army Forces in the Middle East.

Amoss also attempted to get Stalin's son out of Russia? I'm not sure it was ever made clear whether Vassilly Stalin was to be kidnapped or he was in on the plot.

FWIW.

Amoss below.

James

Cheers

John

Greg and John,

Ulius Amoss, who died in 1961, was a very interesting character. He served with the OSS and in 1945, he was decorated by Gen. Charles DeGaulle with the French Croix de Guerre and Legion of Honor for his service as Commanding Officer of the Experimental Detachment, G-3, Army Forces in the Middle East.

Amoss also attempted to get Stalin's son out of Russia? I'm not sure it was ever made clear whether Vassilly Stalin was to be kidnapped or he was in on the plot.

FWIW.

Amoss below.

James

---------------------------

Ulius Amoss was fired by Bill Donovan because Ian and other S.O.E. Brits complained that: As Cairo O.S.S. Chief of Station -- he had recruited teams of Corsicans ["Union Corse"] for assassination Ops.

Bob Johnson said that the Donovan "firing" of Amoss was a phony ploy to placate the Brits -- Especially Mountbatten. And this: Despite the fact that Lord louis had no authority in the Middle-East. [His was bossman in the China-Burma-India [C.I.B.] S.O.E. area of operations, and centered especially on "Force 136" Ops]

Google "Force 136" for more scoop. You will find their veteran websites and war stories, bios, and histories.

Chairs,

GPH

• 7 months later...

Are you sure about the death of Amoss in 1961. I have a source that says he died in St Louis in Febuary, 1976. I have just received a document that provides some very interesting information about the relationship between Amoss and Robert Emmett Johnson. This appears to show that the two men were still working together in 1962.

This source gives his dates as 1895-1961. However, it also says his papers date from 1941-1964.

http://libweb.uoregon.edu/speccoll/guides/conservative.html

Ulius Amoss died on February 9, 1961. His obituary prominently appeared on the 10th of November, 1961 in The New York Times and The Frederick Post in Maryland.

James

Thanks for that. I have published details of the document here:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=7171

I think this information gives fresh insights into Robert Emmett Johnson.