The Education Forum

QUESTION FOR DAN MOLDEA RE: THE MISSING AUTOPSY BULLET FRAGMENT

Dan,

I was wondering if you were aware that the bullet fragment Dr. Noguchi recovered from RFK’s head was never booked as evidence by the LAPD and has disappeared??

A simple yes or no answer is requested...if time allows, of course.

John Hunt

Dan,

I was wondering if you were aware that the bullet fragment Dr. Noguchi recovered from RFK's head was never booked as evidence by the LAPD and has disappeared??

John Hunt

John Hunt,

Dan made it clear he doesn't want to answer questions on multiple threads, why can't you respect that? Are you going to start a new thread every time you think of a new question for him? On the other thread you started your rationale was that you didn't think he wasn't giving you a straight answer. What's your excuse this time?

John Simkin,

I think this thread should be locked (or deleted) and the other one be moved to the RFK or Books section, where it would be more appropriate. Just a suggestion.

Len

Dan,

I was wondering if you were aware that the bullet fragment Dr. Noguchi recovered from RFK's head was never booked as evidence by the LAPD and has disappeared??

John Hunt

John Hunt,

Dan made it clear he doesn't want to answer questions on multiple threads, why can't you respect that? Are you going to start a new thread every time you think of a new question for him? On the other thread you started your rationale was that you didn't think he wasn't giving you a straight answer. What's your excuse this time?

John Simkin,

I think this thread should be locked (or deleted) and the other one be moved to the RFK or Books section, where it would be more appropriate. Just a suggestion.

Len

Len,

Moldea has yet to answer a single question I have asked. Not one. I thought Moldea came here to discuss the evidence.

If you are offended by my asking Moldea questions, that is perfectly understandable. I apologize unreservedly for asking QUESTIONS on a discussion forum. Release the lions, Len!!!!!!!

John Hunt

Dan,

John Hunt

John Hunt,

John Simkin,

Len

lmao ---- running interference these days Len? Why don't you get a update for the board from Roland and Ray, be useful for a change... John Hunt forgot more about these assassination than you'll ever know.... give it a break

Edited by David G. Healy

Moldea has yet to answer a single question I have asked. Not one. I thought Moldea came here to discuss the evidence.

John,

I read through the thread again and your statement is simply incorrect he answered most if not all your questions. Perhaps you weren’t satisfied with his answers but he replied. Even if what you said were true he is under no obligation to answer all questions asked of him and you don’t have an inalienable right to have all your questions answered - this is an Internet forum not an interrogation or cross examination. I would add that since you insulted him in you 1st post he initially was rather polite with you. Apparently you’ve been asking him questions / disputing his research on other forums for months.

I can up to a point understand your frustration, James Fetzer didn’t answer or give straight answers to many questions I (and others) asked him about his book on the Wellstone crash, I didn’t however start new threads with questions for him about that case.

You first recourse should have been to ask the above question on the main thread and only then if he refused to answer started a new thread.

If you are offended by my asking Moldea questions, that is perfectly understandable. I apologize unreservedly for asking QUESTIONS on a discussion forum. Release the lions, Len!!!!!!!

Your sarcasm is based on a strawman and thus unwarranted; I never suggested that you or anybody else didn’t have the right to ask Dan or anybody else any questions. I objected to starting a new thread with a question for esp. after you hadn’t asked him on the appropriate thread.

lmao ---- running interference these days Len?

No see above, your arrogance (IMAO) as always is unwarranted.

Why don't you get a update for the board from Roland and Ray, be useful for a change

Why do you have to interject Z-film issues into near every thread I post on, are you obsessed with me? LOL.

Dave, bringing up that Zavada hasn’t submitted his debunking of your nonsense yet always backfires on you because I always point out that you publicly promised to post your “formal claim SOON” about 6 weeks BEFORE Zavada privately said he would submit his “dissertation” and said it would “take some time”. This reminds me of the famous Will Rodges quote “There are three kinds of men: The ones that learn by reading; The few who learn by observation; The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and find out for themselves.”, if he’d met someone like you he would’ve a forth type “those who repeatedly pee on electric fences to see if they get shocked every time”.

... John Hunt forgot more about these assassination than you'll ever know....

Probably true, but since I’m not disputing anything he said about those cases it’s irrelevant. Perhaps some day you’ll say something on this forum that is both true and relevant.

give it a break

Ever think about taking your own advise?