The Education Forum

David Talbot : The Kennedy Family and the Assassination of JFK

I have always been of the opinion that the Kennedy family knows exactly what happened to JFK and RFK, but are in no position to do anything. As pointed out by David, look what happened to the King family- (and Judge Joe Brown)- when they tried to obtain justice. Reno became ....a disgrace to say the least.

At a COPA conference in Dallas on the 34th anniversary I met a Kennedy cousin and got to ask the question I have always wanted to ask: "Does the family read conspiracy books?" , and was told "Absolutely. Especially John. " (And look what happened to him).

I daresay the family is hesitant to discuss this matter not only out of fear of ridicule, but out fear for safety. And who could blame them? Poor Ted, this must weigh on him horribly.

Right after Clinton told aids to look into JFK strange things began to happen. This stuff is bigger than the president. These forces more powerful and still in control of the history that was not. We need more brave souls in the press like David Talbot and Jeff Morely...but what are THOSE chances?

Dawn

Oops, just now saw that you asked the same thing. Sorry Terry.

Dawn, Could you elaborate on "strange things began to happen.

Terry

"Right after Clinton told aids to look into JFK strange things began to happen. This stuff is bigger than the president. These forces more powerful and still in control of the history that was not. We need more brave souls in the press like David Talbot and Jeff Morely...but what are THOSE chances?"

I'm just guessing here, since I haven't spoken with Dawnie yet today, what with the holiday and all. But, possibly it could be the events surrounding what happened to Vince Foster, the ensuing Whitewater scandal, culminating with the Lewinsky affair, and the resulting character assassination of Bill, and to a lesser degree, Hillary during the Kenneth Starr Grand Jury fiasco?

But, possibly it could be the events surrounding what happened to Vince Foster, the ensuing Whitewater scandal, culminating with the Lewinsky affair, and the resulting character assassination of Bill, and to a lesser degree, Hillary during the Kenneth Starr Grand Jury fiasco?

Two new books on some of that stuff: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/conte...2402479_pf.html