The Education Forum

Aliens and the Death of JFK

I find this rather unsubstantiated.

I believe in UFOs (expansion required) and that we may have been visited by extraterrestrials, but find these sort of statements (so far) unsubstantiated.

You are being too kind. It is nonsense. I just thought I would give you a laugh.

spent 8 weeks in the NV desert a few yrs ago in a classified area on the other side of the Mountain from Area 51-saw alot of unusual things in the air at night but remain convinced they were CFO's-classified flying objects.

Evan Marshall, and Evan Burton, as men who have undergone special training, I'd like your opinons on whether these two guys are for real or not.

While John Simkin thinks it nonsense, and good for a laugh, I find the continual association of UFOs and Nazis and the Kennedy assassination more of a well designed, intentional PSYOP, psychological warfare operation than a joke, though it is really weird.

I would like Marshall and Burton's professional opinions on the bonafides of two ostensible military men - Derek Hennessey and Karl Gunther Russbacher, both claim to be US Navy officers attached to the CIA, and both now likely dead.

But were they US Naval officers or were they con jobs?

Have you seen the YouTube series on Area 51, which documents its early history as Naval Air Station, Nuke monitoring site, test pilot simulation, experimental aircraft development, and home of the crashed aliens? It also includes some interviews with people who have worked there, including Derek Hennessey, Navy SEAL CIA assassin.

http://www.examiner.com/x-2383-Honolulu-Ex...-with-documents

In the video, Lt. Col. Wendelle Stephens (USAF ret) introduces one Derek Hennessey, US Navy SEAL, attached to the CIA for assassination duty, who claims to have not only assassinated 18 victims on orders of the US government, but says he was stationed as a guard on Level 2 at the Area 1 building known as S4, where they kept four different types of alien discs in pod bays and would take them out every once in awhile to fly them around.

While this video was taken in 1991, it is just now being released, at the same time that we have stories of US Special Ops soldiers being used for assassinations. Is this just now being released in order to discredit the assassination story?

Then there's Russbacher, whose father may have been a Nazi used by OSS in an assassination attempt against Hitler. He has an unbelieveable story, so unbelievable that its hard to believe any of it.

http://www.rumormillnews.com/raven1.htm

Unless Russbacher was indeed a 30 year Navy veteran officer, the documents that support his father's OSS role (Casey affidavit) and him being a pilot in the October Surprise operation (letters from Bush, McFarland) must all be fake, just like the Operation ZIPPER docs that are being passed on as JFK assassination records.

Both the ZIPPER story - said to be propagated by CIA officials (including Corso, a UFO buff), and the Russbacher story, said to be promoted by Bill Casey, include the angle that high level Nazis (Henrich Muller/Adml. Canaris/Russbacher) faked their deaths and were brought to USA to live under new identities after the war.

Of course Project Paperclip did bring over 400 Nazis to USA, including the NASA rocketeers, and they all got jobs with major defense contractors - Bell, Collins, Gen Dynamics, whose employees also became entwined in the Kennedy assassination.

I think it can be determined for certain if "Derek Hennessey" and Karl Gunther Russbacher were for real, or con artists and swindlers, and what their real game was all about.

If con artists, what did they gain from it, and how and why did they fake the documents produced to support their stories?

If for real, was their mission to discredit the real assassination story by associating the real assassins with UFOs and Nazis?

While I ask this of a veteran policeman and Australian Navy man, I'd also like to hear the sensible opinions of others who have tried to follow this.

BK

I believe in UFOs (expansion required) and that we may have been visited by extraterrestrials, but find these sort of statements (so far) unsubstantiated.

You are being too kind. It is nonsense. I just thought I would give you a laugh.

spent 8 weeks in the NV desert a few yrs ago in a classified area on the other side of the Mountain from Area 51-saw alot of unusual things in the air at night but remain convinced they were CFO's-classified flying objects.

Evan Marshall, and Evan Burton, as men who have undergone special training, I'd like your opinons on whether these two guys are for real or not.

While John Simkin thinks it nonsense, and good for a laugh, I find the continual association of UFOs and Nazis and the Kennedy assassination more of a well designed, intentional PSYOP, psychological warfare operation than a joke, though it is really weird.

I would like Marshall and Burton's professional opinions on the bonafides of two ostensible military men - Derek Hennessey and Karl Gunther Russbacher, both claim to be US Navy officers attached to the CIA, and both now likely dead.

Have you seen the YouTube series on Area 51, which documents its early history as Naval Air Station, Nuke monitoring site, test pilot simulation, experimental aircraft development, and home of the crashed aliens? It also includes some interviews with people who have worked there, including Derek Hennessey, Navy SEAL CIA assassin.

In the video, Lt. Col. Wendelle Stephens (USAF ret) introduces one Derek Hennessey, US Navy SEAL, attached to the CIA for assassination duty, who claims to have not only assassinated 18 victims on orders of the US government, but says he was stationed as a guard on Level 2 at the Area 1 building known as S4, where they kept four different types of alien discs in pod bays and would take them out every once in awhile to fly them around.

While this video was taken in 1991, it is just now being released, at the same time that we have stories of US Special Ops soldiers being used for assassinations. Is this just now being released in order to discredit the assassination story?

Then there's Russbacher, whose father may have been a Nazi used by OSS in an assassination attempt against Hitler. He has an unbelieveable story, so unbelievable that its hard to believe any of it.

Unless Russbacher was indeed a 30 year Navy veteran officer, the documents that support his father's OSS role (Casey affidavit) and him being a pilot in the October Surprise operation (letters from Bush, McFarland) must all be fake, just like the Operation ZIPPER docs that are being passed on as JFK assassination records.

Both the ZIPPER story - said to be propagated by CIA officials (including Corso, a UFO buff), and the Russbacher story, said to be promoted by Bill Casey, include the angle that high level Nazis (Henrich Muller/Adml. Canaris/Russbacher) faked their deaths and were brought to USA to live under new identities after the war.

Of course Project Paperclip did bring over 400 Nazis to USA, including the NASA rocketeers, and they all got jobs with major defense contractors - Bell, Collins, Gen Dynamics, whose employees also became entwined in the Kennedy assassination.

I think it can be determined for certain if "Derek Hennessey" and Karl Gunther Russbacher were for real, or con artists and swindlers, and what their real game was all about.

If con artists, what did they gain from it, and how and why did they fake the documents produced to support their stories?

If for real, was their mission to discredit the real assassination story by associating the real assassins with UFOs and Nazis?

While I ask this of a veteran policeman and Australian Navy man, I'd also like to hear the sensible opinions of others who have tried to follow this.

BK

FWIW, I definitely think it is one of the two, a third possibility is that it might even have been a combination of both, striking the "it was for real" aspect.

One can maintain that perception without considering the whole UFO issue as a big scam, anyone who has read Maury Island UFO can accurately state the UFO issue is not a simple cut and dried one dimensional flying saucers and men from Mars history on the subject. It should also be noted that in the earliest days of US involvement in SE Asia, CIA psyops were tentatively associated with stories that the Virgin Mary was being sighted in the South circa 1954, as a ruse to get Vietnamese Catholics in the North to travel and relocate there, and that in Cuba [Mongoose Era] a similar story is mentioned I don't recall the particulars that well except it was a boom and bang operation where shelling a harbor installation was mentioned and the idea was that the illumination of the lighting might be explained as a portent of the return of Christ. But you get the idea.

If you want to check if someone is ex-military or not, try here:

http://archives.gov/st-louis/military-personnel/

To be honest, I couldn't tell you anything about if a person had be seconded to the CIA. Maybe they had; maybe they hadn't.

Did they see evidence of extraterrestrial craft? Maybe they did, maybe they didn't. Because I do want to see such evidence, I am always quite sceptical of reports without evidence.

Why would people say this? As Robert has said, they could seek to discredit some groups by association. They could simply seek notoriety. They could be telling what they believe to be true but in fact be mistaken. They could be telling the plain truth. Without solid evidence of such, though, their story must be treated with the appropriate measure of scepticism.

BK

Thanks for your response Evan,

But I'm not going to go though the NARA yet, if others have already checked these guys out.

I guess I'm asking if you and / or Marshall or anyone with military background believe, from viewing the video of "Derek Hennessey," that this guy is a Navy SEAL or military person?

He seems to carry himself like a military trained person, acknowledges when he doesn't know the answer to a question, and seems to have knowledge of Navy SEAL activities and pay procedures.

But the Navy SEAL baseball cap he has on can be purchased for $15 over the internet, and he could be a con job.

I'm pretty sure that Karl Gunter Russbacher is a confidence man who impersonated a Navy officer and swindled women, unless it can be shown that his father was indeed a Nazi who assisted William Casey in the plot to kill Hitler.

And Evan, if you watch the entire series of Youtubes on the history of Area 51, you'll hear the one contractor tell the story about going down 30 levels, and going through a door and coming out at Pine Gap, Australia.

BK

BK

Well, there are hangovers from 1950s postwar culture that make it into government ops - the whole Korean War re-education/torture thing emerges as "brainwashing" in propaganda and in crude long term experiments like MKUltra.

The "aliens" thing plays off the Kennedy-boosted NASA program, and off every 1950s movie in which the race must unite against an unstoppable extraterrestrial enemy. The Nazis, in their secrecy and absolute control and vaunted occultism, were the pre-Soviet model of the unstoppable enemy. Their terror weapons became our defense status quo, so why should they not have terrible knowledge gained from aliens, justly put into service for the American fight against Communism? It's a recombination of cultural tropes introduced in wartime and the Cold War, many of them originating in governmental propaganda.

I think the aliens are a psyop for those whose gullibility exceeds that of people who are deluded by the "The Mafia did it, because the CIA let them get too powerful!" angle. What the heck! - anybody who likes one theory ought to buy them both!

What hangovers from the popular culture of the last two decades will emerge in developing psyops? Anti-corporatism? Anti-globalism? Theft of secrets by the Red Chinese? Hasn't the drug abuse promoted c. 1965 - 1985 (including the Contra War and "Miami Vice") affected the lives and attitudes of Americans, down to the workplace and the confiscation of raided property? What about all the websites devoted to outing politically connected ritual child molesters?

Edited by David Andrews

• 3 weeks later...

http://uforeview.tripod.com/gleason.html

Jackie Gleason & The Little "Men From Mars"

From the book: UFOs Among the Stars By Tim Beckley

by Timothy Green Beckley

Larry Warren was an Airman First Class stationed at Bentwaters Air Force Base in England (a NATO installation staffed mainly by US. servicemen) when an incredible series of events took place over Christmas week of 1980. A UFO was picked up on radar and subsequently came down just outside the perimeter of the base in a dense forest.

On the first of several nights of confrontation with the Unknown, three security police ventured into the area across an eerie-looking object hovering just above the ground. One of the MPs was mesmerized by the UFO and was unable to move for nearly an hour. While in this mental state, he received some sort of telepathic message that the craft would return. For the next few nights, up to 80 US. servicemen, British bobbies, as well as civilians from some nearby farms, witnessed an historic event. According to Larry Warrenwho stood within feet of this craft from another world-three occupants came out of the ship and actually communicated with a high ranking member of the U.S. Air Force.

This close encounter at Bentwaters has become the subject of several books (see "From Out Of The Blue", Jenny Randles, Inner Light Publications) and has been given wide publicity on CNN, Home Box Office and more recently "Unsolved Mysteries." Warren has, in a sense, become somewhat of a celebrity himself as he remains in the public eye, willing to talk about what he observed......

Today from

The INDEPENDENT

Secret MoD files reveal UFOs went to the top

Defence chief warned Mrs Thatcher that ignoring sighting was a 'banana-skin'

By Steve Connor

Monday, 17 August 2009

A former chief of defence staff warned Margaret Thatcher's government in 1985 that its "perfunctory" dismissal of UFO sightings near an RAF base shared with the US Air Force in Suffolk could turn into a political "banana-skin" because it was unexplained.

In a letter to Michael Heseltine, Mrs Thatcher's defence secretary at the time, the late Lord Hill-Norton said the sightings of unidentified flying objects in Rendelsham Forest by USAF personnel in December 1980 had "puzzling and disquieting" features that have never been satisfactorily explained.

The letter, written on 1 May 1985 is among official government documents on UFOs released today by the Ministry of Defence to the National Archives. Fourteen files containing more than 4,000 pages spanning 15 years between 1981 and 1996 have been placed online.

Lord Hill-Norton's letter covers perhaps the best-known British UFO incident of the period when the USAF twice reported mysterious lights and a metallic flying object in the woods at the perimeter of the base. They said a triangular-shaped object had left radiation traces and three visible markings in the ground.

Colonel Charles Halt, the USAF deputy base commander, who saw the lights himself, wrote a short report on 13 January 1981, but the Ministry of Defence denied all knowledge of the events until the colonel's memorandum was released in June 1983 under the US Freedom of Information Act. The MoD's public response was that the incident had no defence interest.

"My personal view, having considered the fragmentary but compelling evidence brought to public knowledge by the media, is that the case cannot be disposed of in these rather perfunctory terms," Lord Hill-Norton wrote. "If the report made by the USAF authorities in January 1981 is accurate, there is evidence that British airspace and territory are vulnerable to unwarranted intrusion to a disturbing degree.

"If, on the other hand, the report of the deputy base commander must be dismissed ... then we have evidence – no less disturbing, I suggest – that a sizeable number of USAF personnel at an important base in British territory are capable of serious misperception, the consequences of which might be grave in military terms."

The MoD reply repeateded that if there were sightings of unidentified flying objects they did not have any defence significance. A "final position statement" was prepared in 1985 by officials for the defence minister, Lord David Trefgarne. "It is highly unlikely that any violation of UK airspace would be heralded by such a display of lights," the file continues. "I think it equally unlikely that any reconnaissance or spying activity would be announced in this way.".

Other MoD documents released relate a UFO incident in Belgium in 1989 and 1990 when Belgian Air Force F-16 fighters were scrambled to intercept strange, brightly-lit, triangular-shaped flying objects reported by police and others. A statement sent to the MoD in November 1993 by General Wilfried de Brouwer, chief of operations in the Belgian Air Staff, confirmed that the fighters had locked-on to something with their radar but were unable to explain what it was.

The MoD said there had been no threat to the UK and that it has never detected a "structured craft flying in UK airspace that has remained unidentified".

One report in the MoD file details a supposed encounter by two Staffordshire teenagers who rushed into a police station late on 4 May 1995 claiming that they had been stopped in a field by aliens with lemon-shaped heads who told them, "We want you; come with us", then vanished in a glowing-red saucer.

'X-Files' blamed for rise in sightings

This is the fourth instalment of files on UFOs being released by the Ministry of Defence to the National Archives and they include details of a wide variety of "sightings" that may owe more to Mulder and Scully, above, than little green men.

The files contain UFO reports of 800 sightings between January 1993 and August 1996, but in 1996 alone 609 incidents were logged, three times more than all the previous three years together.

"The large increase in numbers during 1996 may reflect increased public awareness of UFOs and aliens due to the popularity of the TV series The X Files and the release of the movie Independence Day," said David Clarke of Sheffield Hallam University, a consultant to the National Archives on the MoD's UFO files.

Some of the sightings had a rational explanation, such as the reports of a brightly illuminated oval object moving slowly over London during 1993 and 1994. It was actually a Virgin airship advertising the launch of the Ford Mondeo which as seen even by the MoD's UFO desk officer. Another explicable sighting was early on 31 March 1993 by police and military personnel from RAF Cosford near Wolverhampton. More than 30 sightings of fast-moving bright lights were reported but they were caused by the re-entry into the Earth's atmosphere of the Russian Cosmos 2238 satellite.

And two youths reported a UFO landing in a field at Chasetown in Staffordshire. They told police they were hit by a blast of heat, and a face appeared with a voice saying, "We want you; come with us." They panicked and fled.

Cheshire police reported an apparent alien attack in a cemetery which left a smouldering railway sleeper with a hole burned through it. Bonnybridge in southern Scotland became a hotspot for UFO sightings in the mid-1990s with 3,000 reports of mystery objects in the sky. A Bonnybridge councillor tried to get the town twinned with Roswell, the New Mexico town were some people believe an alien spacecraft crashed in 1947, a craft dismissed by the US military as a high-altitude surveillance balloon.