The Education Forum

One of the strangest theories

Guest Mark Valenti

Maybe this isn't the most appropriate spot to post this, but speaking of unorthodox theories, I was reading some posts on another JFK Forum where someone was speculating that Oswald [at the moment of the famous Altgen's photo] was really in the exact spot Billy Lovelady was standing, and Lovelady was.......somewhere else.

The only reason I mention it, is that it's about the only strange theory I've heard, [besides the SS Agent who shot JFK from the limo]......I have alway's had a strange feeling about the Lovelady photo, and Oswald mentioned that he was on the 1st floor after he was taken into custody......If you really want to get more into it, ostensibly day's before David Ferrie's untimely demise, he told Alcock or Garrison that someone named "Bill" who worked in the TSBD, was in on the assassination.........

Does anyone know if Billy Lovelady is related to James L. Lovelady from Myrtle Springs?

James

I really could not say, but according to the late Billy Lovelady HE was........

See

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/...bsPageId=171492

Maybe this isn't the most appropriate spot to post this, but speaking of unorthodox theories, I was reading some posts on another JFK Forum where someone was speculating that Oswald [at the moment of the famous Altgen's photo] was really in the exact spot Billy Lovelady was standing, and Lovelady was.......somewhere else.

The only reason I mention it, is that it's about the only strange theory I've heard, [besides the SS Agent who shot JFK from the limo]......I have alway's had a strange feeling about the Lovelady photo, and Oswald mentioned that he was on the 1st floor after he was taken into custody......If you really want to get more into it, ostensibly day's before David Ferrie's untimely demise, he told Alcock or Garrison that someone named "Bill" who worked in the TSBD, was in on the assassination.........

Does anyone know if Billy Lovelady is related to James L. Lovelady from Myrtle Springs?

James

I really could not say, but according to the late Billy Lovelady HE was........from Myrtle Springs, that is

See

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/...bsPageId=171492

Thanks, Robert.

From what I can gather, at the time of the assassination, James Lovelady lived on West Jefferson (street number unknown) and was one of the people at the theater when LHO was arrested.

I've been running around in circles with this one for quite some time now. Things normal then. :blink:

Onward!

James