The Education Forum

My Brother never went to Egypt.

Guest Stephen Turner

My in-depth research that has proven beyond any doubt that neither Egypt nor Canada exist, has found its way to Ireland, the so-called "Emerald Isle". Let's examine the evidence.

1. Despite being called the "Emerald Isle", no emeralds have ever been found there. (This is the same whistleblowing clue as was used when pretending that Egypt had a coastline on the "Red Sea". Last time I checked, the sea was blue. Or sometimes green. But never red.)

2. If Ireland was a member of the E.U. as claimed, then they should have an Equal Opportunities policy. Why then do we not see any leprechauns in the Irish rugby squad?

3. It is alleged that a giant built a huge causeway from Ireland to Scotland so he could go there for a fight. Why go all the way to Scotland, what's wrong with Cork? And why would he waste his energy doing that when he could get there quite easily by ferry? Or Ryanair? None of this makes sense.

And now the damning, irrefutable photographic evidence linking the Irish to the pyra-not shenannigans in Egypt.

Firstly, a close-up of an alleged pyra-not in Egypt. Look at the construction method - stones piled on top of each other.

close-up.jpg

Now, compare this to a close-up of the so-called Giant's Causeway. Look familiar?

Causeway.jpg

This is cast iron-proof that the Egyptian pyra-nots were actually contructed by teams of Irish navvies, NOT by an army of underfed eunuchs 8000 years ago, they wouldn't have had the balls.

I have to say that their earlier attempts at pyra-not construction leave much to be desired.

upside-down-pyramid.jpg

Egypt, Canada, Yarmouth and now Ireland. Fear not, dear reader, this diligent researcher will leave no rock unturned in his quest for the murky truth.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stephen Turner
AS REGARDS DAVE'S CLAIM THAT EGYPT DOESNT EXIST, TAKE A LOOK AT THIS....

This is the uncropped, high res copy that Dave should have used, it shows three pyramids, obviously real, with no "shaved" sides, and guess what, sand that looks like sand. Unless of course this is Gt Yarmouth beach.

I'm getting sick of you and your twisted mind games. You think this is really a photo taken in Egypt? It actually helps to prove my case beyond any doubt.

giza_01.jpg

Stay tuned truth-seekers for evidence implicating the Irish in this whole sorry debacle.

I wondered when the personal attacks would begin. As regards your unwarrented, some might say deranged blast at the good Burghers of Gt Yarmouth(The venice of East Anglia, rooms available from £25-00 per night High season, dont forget to visit the Dolphinairium, and classic 1950s Model village, your add here courtesy of Gt Yarmouth tourist board) Words fail me, I know for a fact that Yarmouth exists, and have visited many of its outstanding attractions including, Loius toussuards wax emporium, Bricks night club, the lovely waterchannels, Oil free beach, and Pleasureland( Managed by my Aunt Cissie) not to mention its outstanding Vitorian Pier, which you can take a long walk off.........

I wondered when the personal attacks would begin. As regards your unwarrented, some might say deranged blast at the good Burghers of Gt Yarmouth(The venice of East Anglia, rooms available from £25-00 per night High season, dont forget to visit the Dolphinairium, and classic 1950s Model village, your add here courtesy of Gt Yarmouth tourist board) Words fail me, I know for a fact that Yarmouth exists, and have visited many of its outstanding attractions including, Loius toussuards wax emporium, Bricks night club, the lovely waterchannels, Oil free beach, and Pleasureland( Managed by my Aunt Cissie) not to mention its outstanding Vitorian Pier, which you can take a long walk off.........

Stephen, you and your closed-minded ilk are further proof that I must be on to something, surely you have better things to be doing with your time than pretending Great Yarmouth actually exists? I have no doubt that the Illuminati have a secret army of paid disinformationists like yourself who will happily claim to have been there for a nice cut of the King's shilling.

Pleasureland? Managed by your Aunt Cissie? Not twinned with the Best Little Whorehouse in Texas by any chance? :blink:

Stephen, I defy you and your fellow detractors to do a simple Google image search for the phrase YARMOUTH PYRAMID. Is the SEVENTH image not the very same as that shown below? SEVENTH wonder of the world? SEVEN pyra-nots at Giza? I rest my case.

pyramid1.jpg

Edited by Dave Greer

Guest Stephen Turner

Stephen, you and your closed-minded ilk are further proof that I must be on to something, surely you have better things to be doing with your time than pretending Great Yarmouth actually exists? I have no doubt that the Illuminati have a secret army of paid disinformationists like yourself who will happily claim to have been there for a nice cut of the King's shilling.

Pleasureland? Managed by your Aunt Cissie? Not twinned with the Best Little Whorehouse in Texas by any chance? :blink:

Stephen, I defy you and your fellow detractors to do a simple Google image search for the phrase YARMOUTH PYRAMID. Is the SEVENTH image not the very same as that shown below? SEVENTH wonder of the world? SEVEN pyra-nots at Giza? I rest my case.

pyramid1.jpg

HAA, YOU FOOL!! Thats not a pyramid, thats Council housing on Nelson Road, proving once again that Gt Yarmouth is at the cutting edge of building technology. Lowestofts a right dump BTW, why holiday there when Yarmouths golden sands, and welcoming locals are a mere eight miles down the coast road.

HAA, YOU FOOL!! Thats not a pyramid, thats Council housing on Nelson Road, proving once again that Gt Yarmouth is at the cutting edge of building technology. Lowestofts a right dump BTW, why holiday there when Yarmouths golden sands, and welcoming locals are a mere eight miles down the coast road.

Council Housing, that's got to be your best one yet! Are you sure it's not your Auntie Cissie's Pleasuredome!!! :ice TOO FUNNY! :blink:

It's the Top Secret Illuminati Headquarters - this is common knowledge, don't tell me you haven't heard this before? Need I provide MORE proof?

see-all.gif

pyramid1.jpg

More than a passing resemblance, hmmm?

Dave-

Are you saying that there are no such things as pyramids - or that the ones in Egypt don't exist?

I ask because I've been to Las Vegas and have seen this with my own eyes!

post-2923-1180711519_thumb.jpg

post-2923-1180711535_thumb.jpg

Since it's been proven conclusively that Egypt does not exist, then the pyra-nots cannot be there - as explained they built some in the Canadian wilderness (Canada does not exist as a country, it's just a large expanse of wilderness, a bit like Hampstead Heath but bigger). Some scenes were faked using green-screen technology. Other pyra-nots I've proven were built by the Irish, though I suspect they lost the contract soon after this:-

upside-down-pyramid.jpg

This *could* have just been an overt case of whistle-blowing - after all, the bigger the lie, the more people will be fooled by it.

Your Las Vegas pictures are very interesting. It looks as though a building sprung up overnight... very curious. You'll be telling me they built the Eiffel Tower there next!

vegas_01.jpg

A quick check on Google Earth shows that Las Vegas is only 90 minutes drive away from Area 51. Steve, can you please confirm whether you have ever held any position in any Government organisation? And what exactly were you doing in Las Vegas, the only city within commuting distance of Area 51?

More clues to ponder - Las Vegas translated from the original Hindu means "Those who do not eat meat". It's a well known FACT that Irish Navvies subsist on a potato and Guinness diet (snakes killed and ate all the cattle in Ireland apparently). Coincidence? What are the chances? This is cast-iron proof that the Irish refined their primitive pyra-not building technology in the deserts of the mid-west (they had little tolerance to harsh Canadian winters).

Edited by Dave Greer

Dave-

Since you say Egypt doesn't exist and therefore the great pyramids are really in "Canada" (which I'm certain doesn't exist), please explain what you see when you go to:

Latitude : 29°58'33.52"N

Longitude: 31° 7'51.62"E

Please make sure you use Google Earth because you've already identified it as a source you trust!

Dave-

Since you say Egypt doesn't exist and therefore the great pyramids are really in "Canada" (which I'm certain doesn't exist), please explain what you see when you go to:

Please make sure you use Google Earth because you've already identified it as a source you trust!

Steve

You have unwittingly handed me EXACTLY the evidence I was looking for. Here is my study of the area in question.

golf.jpg

I'd like to thank Steve for his assistance in proving the Egypto-Irish connection.

Since Steve brought up Las Vegas I thought I'd investigate closer. Can someone please explain to me why the ONLY thing that doesn't cast a shadow in this image is the PYRA-NOT, even though it's the tallest building in Las Vegas? Surely it should cast the longest shadow? Everything else does, the buildings, the palm trees, the cars. Everything except the pyra-not. Very strange. More whistle-blower work?

shadows.jpg

Guest Gary Loughran
Dave-

Steve

You have unwittingly handed me EXACTLY the evidence I was looking for. Here is my study of the area in question.

golf.jpg

I'd like to thank Steve for his assistance in proving the Egypto-Irish connection.

Folks.

I'd like to remind you that Google is a CIA run enterprise and Google Earth used fake imagery to give the impression of a. A round earth (have you ever heard the like) and b. the presence of Egypt. The golf course being the whistle-blowers clue.

As for the Irish connection Bass Ireland registered the first ever trademark in the UK see below

533px-Bass_Logo.png

Notice anything strange

Gary

I suspect that the wool is being pulled over peoples eyes in this topic.

Most people have feet that have a concave underside. This is a clear indication that the earth is round. However, amongst the population there are a number who have flat feet. These people show there is in fact two earths, one flat and one round. The pyranots are the gateways between these two dimensions. The myth that Egypt (and Canada) exist is based on fact. The third, intermediary plane, represented by the pyranots, hides in the open, that in fact ONLY Egypt and Canady exist. One either lives in Canada or in Egypt. Throughout history, humanity has, through the contradictions arising from the flat and the round, developed a kind of blindness that by its very nature resolves the contradiction, ie: Egypt and Canada do not exist (exept as a recurring theme in books) and the rest is 'reality'.

The truth, that only Canada and Egypt exists, if it was to become widely known, would cause a kind of 'sensory implosion' (see Ragnar B. Bleuth's monologue on "This, That & the Other") and consequently create an imbalance that makes the earth a knobbly, wobbling, glutinous mass that would result in people not being able to stand up any more. (There are indications that this has happened in the past. Fat Boy Slim alludes to this in his unknown poetic work "The Big Butt* & Why it's There".)

I realise that revealing this information at this stage may cause some 60's* disco music being played, but the truth must be told.

*actually, as many can attest, the sixties themselves was just an illusion and the music of that era is just a kind of collective hallucination caused by flouridated water, but that's another story.

EDIT:: * B-ass - think about it: the pyranot is the intermediary between the round and the flat! An essential element in the balance of the cosmos, or as the Elders (those who once were) would have it : maintenance of 'the music of the spheres'.

(Galileo knew all about this and see where that got him.)

Edited by John Dolva

It's because they're all bought and paid for, that's why! All of them. Every one of them. Everyone is bought and paid for. Everyone except for me. I'm the only one who's not bought and paid for.

Excellent post, Daniel. Your cheque is in the mail.

(That's a joke, Joyce)

One of the funniest, most creative threads I've seen in ages!!! This is a keeper!!!!!

Kathy

I strongly disagree with these views. I don't find it the least bit funny

I strongly agree with you Daniel. This thread is meant to be a serious attempt at researching and finally unmasking a huge worldwide conspiracy that spans the continents. Kathy's ad homs, blatant insults and personal attacks are nothing more than a disinformationist tactic aimed at scuppering diligent research through ridicule. This is yet MORE proof that I really am onto something.

MILLIONS of people know that Egypt, Canada, Yarmouth and Ireland are at the heart of the worldwide pyra-not scandle. Only blind, closed-minded fools and illuminati disinformationists think otherwise, and to be frank I'm getting sick of their constant insults and pathetic mind-games.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Stephen Turner
:beer

Hot dang!!! My thread's back!!!!! :rolleyes:

This is the only thread in the world where I would be referred to as a disinfo agent.. :D

Tell me Kathy, if thats your real name, just how much are the CIA paying you to disrupt this important research?

I have some further revelations to reveal about my cousins supposed trip to Paris, this is Earth shattering stuff, and will blow apart your cosy/rosy World view..........