The Education Forum

My new website

According to a FBI report on a guy named Brandy Lance, there was someone in the Cuban underground named Manuel Hosey. (Greg Parker)

Greg,

Congratulations on the web site. It looks sharp and to the point.

BTW, do you have anything on this Brandy Lance?

James

According to a FBI report on a guy named Brandy Lance, there was someone in the Cuban underground named Manuel Hosey. (Greg Parker)

Greg,

James

James...what are your thoughts on Breck Wall?

Jack

Greg,

James

James...what are your thoughts on Breck Wall?

Jack

Hi Jack,

To be honest, the jury is still out for me on this character. I did some checking on Wall, his partner Joe Peterson and a circle of interesting connections but came out more confused than when I went in.

These guys knew Ruby, they all knew Nat Cohen who was Joe Campisi's cousin and Ruby seems to have been close with Campisi. They all knew Philip Bosco who was arrested with DPD detective Charles Sansone in a gambling bust at an illegal bookie joint on Ross Avenue, a place Jack Ruby frequented according to his Vegas Club piano player, Bobby Gene Moore, who also worked at the gambling house.

They all in turn connect to Frank La Monte who is associated with Frank Ianni who has Mob associations into New Orleans. Ianni died in 1958 but his network of operations was kept alive by Bosco and his cronies. Ianni obviously carrying some weight as he was the recipient of a Presidential pardon in 1946 for convictions relating to violations of the Harrison Narcotics Act.

I have no doubt that Breck Wall knew all about Ruby's Mob connections as he himself was associating with the same people because of his profile as a popular entertainer. It's an ecclectic mix for sure but one I fear we will never truly get to the bottom of.

James

Greg,

James

James,

thanks for the comments.

A guy named Jerry Shinley posted the text from a couple of FBI reports about him to mcadam's forum. You should be able to find them with a google group search.

Myra,

Finally figured out the link thingo. done.

Email now working and new content up. Should soon have some work on the fingerprint evidence to put up done by Jim Olmstead, and one or two articles from forum members.

If anyone is interested in writing an article, I'd be particularly grateful for one on the importance of this case, and why it needs to be brought to a conclusion. I'd do it. but there are others here with far more eloquence...

Myra,

Finally figured out the link thingo. done.

Email now working and new content up. Should soon have some work on the fingerprint evidence to put up done by Jim Olmstead, and one or two articles from forum members.

If anyone is interested in writing an article, I'd be particularly grateful for one on the importance of this case, and why it needs to be brought to a conclusion. I'd do it. but there are others here with far more eloquence...

Thanks very much Greg. And I appreciate your nice comment about my site. I hope it'll be a useful resource when it's more fleshed out.

Your site is a great addition. I'll keep an eye on it.

Edited by Myra Bronstein

Greg,

Thanks, I am with the program now.

Brandy Lance was also known as Charles Waters. Something that the FBI report didn't mention was his association with Nestor Castellanos and Charles Juarez.

Juarez was touted as being the commander-in-chief of the Cuban Liberation Forces of the Western Hemisphere. He was also an American citizen and I have pondered in the past that Juarez was in fact Charles Waters. His connection to the Intel community being Guy Banister.

There is a thread related to Castellanos and Juarez here.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...=Charles+Juarez

James

Edited by James Richards

James, does Nestor Otto Bravo ring a bell?

John,

Yes, that does ring a bell. I am going off memory here but I think he had something to do with a medical aid committee or something. He and some others travelled to Cuba in late 1962 which caused somewhat of a stir. I also seem to remember that he was based in Mexico City.

I can't find the reference in my notes, but I also think he was of some operational interest to the CIA out of New Orleans and may have been the subject of a recruitment drive run by Guy Banister.

FWIW.

James

Greg,

Thanks, I am with the program now.

Brandy Lance was also known as Charles Waters. Something that the FBI report didn't mention was his association with Nestor Castellanos and Charles Juarez.

Juarez was touted as being the commander-in-chief of the Cuban Liberation Forces of the Western Hemisphere. He was also an American citizen and I have pondered in the past that Juarez was in fact Charles Waters. His connection to the Intel community being Guy Banister.

There is a thread related to Castellanos and Juarez here.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...=Charles+Juarez

James

James, yes, "Lance" seems to have used a few aliases. I thought you may know more about him, and you haven't disappointed.

My plea from post #19

B) Do I have to name names?

John,

Yes, that does ring a bell. I am going off memory here but I think he had something to do with a medical aid committee or something. He and some others travelled to Cuba in late 1962 which caused somewhat of a stir. I also seem to remember that he was based in Mexico City.

I can't find the reference in my notes, but I also think he was of some operational interest to the CIA out of New Orleans and may have been the subject of a recruitment drive run by Guy Banister.

FWIW.

James

James, ditto:

Eustacia Sokolowski Madrigal

Mellitta del Villar - Medical Aid to Cuba Committee chairman

Arthur Alexandrovich Adams

Louis Francis Rudenz

Victoria Stone* - NY jeweller

Dr Louis Miller

Lorenzo Pascillo

Doesn't Nestor Otto Bravo strike you as an alias?

Did Prescott Walker Bush ever go by the name of Prescott Walker?

Or could Prescott Bush be either Prescott Sheldon Bush or Prescott Walker Bush?

* particularly this one : Victoria Stone

John,

Ah yes, Victoria Stone.

She did in fact run a New York jewelry store, one that was partly financed by Arthur Alexandrovich Adams (also on that list). He was the Soviet agent who headed up the Communist Party's raids on United States A-bomb secrets. The FBI and Manhatten Project counter intel guys tracked him closely during the mid 1940's.

Adams was also a close friend of Earl Browder.

When in New York, Adams stayed with Victoria Stone in her apartment. She helped him on many occasions slip tails.

Adams allegedly was also in possession of highly secret information concerning the uranium plant at Oak Ridge.

Lorenzo Pascillo was an alias for Loran Hall.

Melitta Del Villar was a Cuban born entertainer.

Louis F. Budenz was the editor of the Communist Daily Worker who actually renounced the party in 1945. He became an assistant professor of economics at Fordham University.

FWIW.

James

Edited by James Richards

Check the link to someonewouldhavetalked.com, Larry Hancock's website. It seems to have been hijacked(?) by php.net maybe?