The Education Forum

Major Hewitt's Son

...he gets such a bad press? This sneak preview from an NBC 'exclusive' might throw a little light on the matter.

PRINCE HARRY: You know when people think about it they think about her death. They think about you know how wrong it was. They think about you know whatever happened. I don't know for-- for me personally whatever happened you know that night. Whatever happened in that tunnel. You know no one will ever know. And I'm sure people will always think about that the whole time.

LAUER: Have you stopped wondering?

PRINCE HARRY: I'll never stop wondering about that.

Watch out for the CIA, sorry, ISI, sorry again, I mean the TALIBAN in Afghanistan me ol' mucker!

Guest David Guyatt
...he gets such a bad press? This sneak preview from an NBC 'exclusive' might throw a little light on the matter.

PRINCE HARRY: You know when people think about it they think about her death. They think about you know how wrong it was. They think about you know whatever happened. I don't know for-- for me personally whatever happened you know that night. Whatever happened in that tunnel. You know no one will ever know. And I'm sure people will always think about that the whole time.

LAUER: Have you stopped wondering?

PRINCE HARRY: I'll never stop wondering about that.

Watch out for the CIA, sorry, ISI, sorry again, I mean the TALIBAN in Afghanistan me ol' mucker!

You mean that the royal family --- OUR royal family --- play around?

Grief man, this is a hanging offence don't ya' know. Major Hewitt the dad of Prince Harry? I thought he just rode horses....

Frankly, I've heard nothing like it since his uncle (or "uncles" depending on which rumour you wish to believe) Andrew was shown to have similar facial features to Lord Carnaervon, Queenie's stable manager, er saddle manager, er riding manager, er racing manager -- oh hell, I don't know...Taliban manager.

Yours very confused and ready to cancel my ticket to Royal Ascot later this month!