The Education Forum

Bob Woolmer

Woolly was murdered by four ISI agents (one domiciled in Jamaica, one in the UK and two in the USA).

More on this later...

You have my undivided attention.

What's an ISI agent?

A finger on a tentacle that stretches all the way to Langley, Virginia... Or as Wikipedia puts it:

The Directorate for Inter-Services Intelligence (also Inter-Services Intelligence or ISI) is the largest and most powerful of the three main branches of Pakistan's intelligence agencies.

The BBC have a lot of funny sounding names for them like 'Al Qaeda' and 'Taliban.'

Woolly was murdered by four ISI agents (one domiciled in Jamaica, one in the UK and two in the USA).

More on this later...

You have my undivided attention.

What's an ISI agent?

A finger on a tentacle that stretches all the way to Langley, Virginia... Or as Wikipedia puts it:

The Directorate for Inter-Services Intelligence (also Inter-Services Intelligence or ISI) is the largest and most powerful of the three main branches of Pakistan's intelligence agencies.

The BBC have a lot of funny sounding names for them like 'Al Qaeda' and 'Taliban.'

Very interesting, Michael.

I guess this should should go on to the Bob Woolmer thread which was started not long after his death:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...=9486&st=30

Guest David Guyatt

ISI must've turned their attention away from running drugs for a moment or two then?

I suppose some of these are the same boys who formed part of BCCI's black intelligence and assassination squad.

Not enough mugshots on this board that's what I say. Anyway here's one that some of you might be very interested in (no, it's not one of those luscious Sky News weather girls). It's of Tariq Malik, a 'car dealer' from Kingston Jamaica who hosted a reception for the Pakistan cricket team.

post-5481-1182550236_thumb.jpg

Apparently he went straight to the Jamaican police to declare his innocence shortly after Woolly's 'heart attack.' It would appear then that all those rumours that he was the ISI 'point man' in Jamaica for a 'hit' on an unspecified national cricketing coach are utterly scurrilous in the wake of Nat Carey's (Home Office Pathologist's) authoritative post mortem.

The authoritative one that contradicted the two other authoritative autopsies...

Edited by Michael Chapman

And here's another mugshot of one of the now er... 'Least Wanted.' Goes by the name of Jundie Khan and was/is domiciled in Hollywood, Florida. Apparently he was one of three Pakistani ex pats (two from the USA and one from the UK) who flew into Jamaica do a bit of freelance 'gofering' for their idols.

Jundie doesn't strike me as the kind of a guy who gets awe stricken - a bit streetwise for a bag carrier don't you think? Funny how one of Rupert's rags (The Sun) got hold of his name.

post-5481-1182552084_thumb.jpg

And funnier still that Jundie and his impressionable mates were reported as having done a runner after Woolly's 'heart attack.'

Well, The Sun reported that three gofers 'handed in their notice' on the day that Woolly succumbed to myocardial infarction. However, the April Fool's day edition of The Daily Mail disagrees. Trotsky's favourite tabloid states that one of them, a Mr Erfan Chaudhary (a lab technician from New York), went voluntarily to the Jamaican police before flying home.

It appears that the blame for the failure of Mr Hamed Malik (lowest profile member of the gofer groupies ) to assist Jamaican police with their enquiries could not be laid at the door of his friends and family who, according to the Mail made herculean efforts to contact him:

The family of Mr Malik, a sales director of a Manchester (UK) catering firm, say they have spoken to him in the Caribbean and insist he is innocent.

A relative said: "He is just hopping from island to island at the moment. As far as he is concerned he is out there enjoying the cricket. He is not aware that anyone is looking for him. He has not spoken to the police. We know 100 per cent he is not involved in anything."

Seems like in their excitement, Malik's family forgot to tell their errant scion that Kingston's finest wanted to 'eliminate him from their enquiries.' Another interesting biographical nugget for the anoraks amongst you: Hamed lives with his mum and visits his wife often in Pakistan.

Hmm - unusual departure from the standard model of Asian connubial bliss wouldn't you say or am I guilty of racial stereotyping?

Guest David Guyatt

As they keep saying in the detective TV series:

"motive dear boy, motive?"

Fascinating stuff, Michael. My drooling is beginning to stem. :blink:

David

After looking at mugshots of some desperate but wholly 'innocent' types I think that the majority of this forum's membership would prefer to look at photographs of some fine upstanding citizens like these:

post-5481-1182636948_thumb.png

This pleasant middle aged couple go by the name of Dr and Mrs Ere. Dr Seshaiah Ere has had a tough time of late. Not only has he had to endure the entire Western media referring to him backwardly as 'Dr Ere Seshaiah' but he has also had to put up with accusations of being a bungler and a botcher.

Worse, he has had to weather calls from a Mr Derrick Smith (an NLP member of the Jamaican Parliament and opposition spokesman on 'National Security') for his resignation from the rather spookily named post of 'Chief Consultant Forensic Pathologist - Ministry of National Security.' You see, Dr Ere had the dubious distinction of presiding over both the first ('inconclusive') and, if our media is to be believed, second autopsy on Bob Woolmer.

post-5481-1182638559_thumb.jpg

Derrick Smith MP

Not content with 'bungling' and 'botching' Woolly's post mortem(s) it appears that Dr Ere compounded his error by defending his findings that Bob Woolmer had been murdered.

Ere's professional pride and stubborness cannot help but put me in mind of a former eminent British toxiciologist, Professor John Henry , who also rather (too) publicly stuck to his guns by maintaining that a certain London based Russian emigree had been poisoned with thallium in early November last year.

post-5481-1182638600_thumb.jpg

Professor John Henry

Amongst other things, Professor John Henry's Times obituary stated that he could be 'stubborn.'

Careful Ere Seshaiah Dr, there are bad men out there!

Of course, everyting that I have said so far doesn't amount to a hill of beans. Our four 'gofers' could really be innocent and Seshaiah Dr Ere a botcher and bungler of the highest Masonic order.

So we have a double problem: proving that Woolly was bumped off in the first place as well as establishing that there was a compelling motive for this drastic course of action. Well the antics of the Jamaican authorities have made this a very easy case for me (not like the Litvinenko business which as you will see takes many bizarre twists and turns).

The only slight problem with the Woolly affair is working out PRECISELY who dunnit and the various accessories before and after the fact. Of course, there will be those establishment types who will dismiss the prosection's case as hearsay and uphold the findings of Dr Nat Carey's 'autopsy' (why the inverted commas you may well ask?!) that Bob Woolmer died of natural causes.

Well in the spirit of cricket and fair play it is only right that I play devil's advocate and provide the most likely natural cause of myocardial infarction in a stressed out, middle aged diabetic, alone in his five star hotel bedroom in the early hours of Sunday 18th March 2007:

post-5481-1182718410_thumb.jpg

Sky News weather girls - nothing comes close (fnarr! fnarr!)!

Guest Gary Loughran
post-5481-1182718410_thumb.jpg

Sky News weather girls - nothing comes close (fnarr! fnarr!)!

Are you saying there is an 'Umbrella woman' in the Woolmer case? B) (Sorry bad JFK joke)

So, what exactly were the 'antics' of the Jamaican authorities in relation to the investigation of Bob Woolmer's death? Well apart from the slew of contradictory and misleading statements that were fed to the hacks by police 'sources' there was serious anarchic buggeration of formal procedures required under law. Procedures like autopsies, toxicology tests and inquests.

So a quick quiz question for you:

How many post mortems were REPORTED as having been performed on Bob Woolmer?

(i) Two

(ii) Six

(iii) Three

MYOCARDIAL INFARCTION INDUCTION UPDATE

Sky News will not confirm whether Denise Nurse (pictured previously) was on duty at their weather centre on the night/morning of Woolly's death and have refused to release the tapes.

An inside source has revealed that Ms Nurse 'handed over' to a Ms Jo Wheeler at least three hours before Woolly was found unconscious in his room.

post-5481-1182790357_thumb.jpg

Jo Wheeler - it seems that five children and a weekly 1,000 mile commute from her home in Portugal have not affected her ability to send pulse rate monitors into overdrive.