The Education Forum

Alternative SBT theory

\

Yeah, guess my comment seemed a little out of context. I was really aiming at the notion that somehow a bullet passed through JFK and struck Connolly. The autopsy witnesses, Drs. and medical assisstants, who saw the "sound" or probe inserted into the back wound of JFK, said that wound was shallow and did not pierce the Pleural linning around the lungs. Which means that the bullet that caused that wound, did not transit the body.

Got it - not in any way saying that there was anything to the lies sold by FBI snitch Ford or Senator Specter. The man needs to retract his bs and apologize.

Here's a gif - should demonstrate the back wound - from the size of it, seems hard to call it an entry wound. Connally completely rolls over following 313. This isn't what I wanted - it's what I had already made.

- lee

Personally, I would not despair!

Especially considering that you are closer to being correct, than to being incorrect.

There was an "SBT" and it was also the one and only true "MAGIC BULLET".

In that not only did the bullet pass through JFK, but it also passed through JBC.

And, in true "Magical Style", it thereafter disappeared.

However, it/the bullet, was neither the first, nor was it the second shot at Z313.

It was in fact, the third/last/final shot, which occurred down in front of James Altgens, and after having passed through the head/mid-brain of JFK, exited to strike JFK in the right shoulder, passing through his chest on a downward angle, exiting, to thereafter penetrate the left upper leg.

So, those who have "sold" the SBT theory, did not in fact even have to be original in their thought process since there was in fact a SBT.

They merely had to be ingenious enough to thereafter make virtually all trace of this shot & bullet, become MAGIC and thereafter disappear.

Think hard on this one!

Politicians, not unlike Magicians, can make things disappear.

Thomas, I take it you mean " exited to strike JBC in the right shoulder" ?

Glad that someone here understands me!

The downward angle of penetration from just to the right of the scapula of JBC, entering to strike the right fifth rib and running parallel with the rib to exit under the right nipple, would appear as a cross-angle as well as a downward angle. (When JBC is sitting in the upright position)

Mostly, it is a downward angle as JBC was leaning/almost laying over across the seats with his right shoulder "up" and exposed between the jump seats.

The third round exited the frontal area of JFK's skull and thereafter struck JBC in the right shoulder, just to the right of the scapula.

It is mostly a "downward" angle of penetration through JBC, just that when he is placed back into the vertical/sittting upright position, this downward angle now becomes a combination downward as well as considerable cross-angle of penetration.

There was no tumbling of the bullet. The elongated nature of the entry wound into the back/shoulder of JBC is merely due to the natural downward angle of penetration.

In that regards, the HSCA at least made some pretty good drawings which demonstrate the "abrasion collar" and how these elongated entry wounds occur.

However, didn't Connolly claim to hear the impact of the headshot, and see its "effects" ( brain matter etc.) AFTER he was shot??

================================================================================

====

"So I merely doubled up, and then turned to my right again and began to--I just sat there, and Mrs. Connally pulled me over to her lap. She was sitting, of course, on the jump seat, so I reclined with my head in her lap, conscious all the time, and with my eyes open; and then, of course, the third shot sounded, and I heard the shot very clearly. I heard it hit him. I heard the shot hit something, and I assumed again--it never entered my mind that it ever hit anybody but the President. I heard it hit. It was a very loud noise, just that audible, very clear.

Immediately I could see on my clothes, my clothing, I could see on the interior of the car which, as I recall, was a pale blue, brain tissue, which I immediately recognized, and I recall very well, on my trousers there was one chunk of brain tissue as big as almost my thumb, "

================================================================================

====

Connally clearly describes how the third/last/final shot blew blood and cerebral tissue all over him and the car. Which happens to be down in front of Altgens, and clearly matches Altgens description of seeing virtually the same thing.

So, since JFK was well below the level of all others when this impact occurred, wanna take a guess as to exactly where the bullet actually went after it passed through the head of JFK.

=====

"We had just made the turn, well, when I heard what I thought was a shot. I heard this noise which I immediately took to be a rifle shot. I instinctively turned to my right because the sound appeared to come from over my right

shoulder, so I turned to look back over my right shoulder, and I saw nothing unusual except just people in the crowd, but I did not catch the President in the corner of my eye, and I was interested, because once I heard the shot in my own mind I identified it as a rifle shot, and I immediately--the only thought that crossed my mind was that this is an assassination attempt.

So I looked, failing to see him, I was turning to look back over my left shoulder into the back seat, but I never got that far in my turn. I got about in the position I am in now facing you, looking a little bit to the left of center, and then I felt like someone had hit me in the back."

====

First, let's talk about the first lie.

From his hospital bed, shortly after the assassination, JBC clearly stated that he turned and looked at and saw JFK.

This conversation was in a recorded radio interview, and although it has had a tendency to also become "lost" in history, it is still documented fact.

Thereafter, during his WC Testimony, JBC stated: "but I did not catch the President in the corner of my eye,"

Personally, I could care less if JBC did or did not catch the President "in the corner of my eye". Originally, JBC stated he observed JFK. Later, the Z-film clearly demonstrates that he was looking directly at JFK, and if he did not see him then he must have had his eyes closed.

JBC has, for a yet undisclosed reason, lied about seeing JFK and his reactions to the first shot.

====

"and then I felt like someone had hit me in the back."

====

Does this state that he felt the impact of a bullet strike him in the back?????

JBC was struck in the wrist by a fragment from the headshot at Z313. Perhaps this made him feel if someone had hit him in the back, perhaps not! Perhaps just another "evasive" answer in that no lie was actually told.

JBC was not struck by any bullet (or fragment) until such time as the fragment from the Z313 headshot tore through his wrist at the Z313 shot. Which of course also sent the fragments forward into the windshield, etc;.

Not only that, his memory of the blood/brain splatter for the third shot is by far too vivid for him to have had already had the severe injuries to the chest, lung, and rib cage when this third shot occurred.

The pain and pathological damage from this shot, had it occurred previously, would have virtually negated JBC being that aware of the surrounding events that immediately after having received these injuries.

JBC was curled up laying across the open area of the Jump seats, with his legs pulled up into an almost fetal position, suffering from ONLY a fragment injury to the right wrist, at the time that the third/last/final shot passed through the skull of JFK and exited to strike JBC

(got it correct that time) in the right rear shoulder, just to the right of the scapula.

Hint: Reach around with your left hand (under the left armpit) and place your obscene jesture finger just to the right of the scapula/shoulder blade.

Now, with your right obscene jesture finger, place the finger on the right front chest, just below the right nipple (with the hand under the forearm/wrist of the left arm)

Now, in sitting erect, look down at this and one will find that the angle between the two points is slightly right to left and slightly downwards.

Now, maintaining the points of contact, lean over onto the left shoulder until almost horizontal, with the right shoulder rolled slightly backwards. This virtually eliminates any "cross-angle", and thereafter makes the penetration through the chest of JBC primarily a "downward angle" of entry, as well as making the elongated nature of the shoulder entry exactly match what the HSCA drew and described as the "Abrasion Collar" nature of this type entry.

Lastly, if you wish to see how the leg got into the way, draw the legs up into the complete fetal position.

Hope that answers any questions.

Tom

P.S. If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, etc:

Hmmm, What Z frame do you put the last head shot / Connolly shoulder shot at? I am presuming you are saying there were two headshots, 313 and ? -Bill

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

\

Yeah, guess my comment seemed a little out of context. I was really aiming at the notion that somehow a bullet passed through JFK and struck Connolly. The autopsy witnesses, Drs. and medical assisstants, who saw the "sound" or probe inserted into the back wound of JFK, said that wound was shallow and did not pierce the Pleural linning around the lungs. Which means that the bullet that caused that wound, did not transit the body.

Got it - not in any way saying that there was anything to the lies sold by FBI snitch Ford or Senator Specter. The man needs to retract his bs and apologize.

Here's a gif - should demonstrate the back wound - from the size of it, seems hard to call it an entry wound. Connally completely rolls over following 313. This isn't what I wanted - it's what I had already made.

- lee

Especially considering that you are closer to being correct, than to being incorrect.

In that not only did the bullet pass through JFK, but it also passed through JBC.

However, it/the bullet, was neither the first, nor was it the second shot at Z313.

It was in fact, the third/last/final shot, which occurred down in front of James Altgens, and after having passed through the head/mid-brain of JFK, exited to strike JFK in the right shoulder, passing through his chest on a downward angle, exiting, to thereafter penetrate the left upper leg.

So, those who have "sold" the SBT theory, did not in fact even have to be original in their thought process since there was in fact a SBT.

They merely had to be ingenious enough to thereafter make virtually all trace of this shot & bullet, become MAGIC and thereafter disappear.

Think hard on this one!

The downward angle of penetration from just to the right of the scapula of JBC, entering to strike the right fifth rib and running parallel with the rib to exit under the right nipple, would appear as a cross-angle as well as a downward angle. (When JBC is sitting in the upright position)

Mostly, it is a downward angle as JBC was leaning/almost laying over across the seats with his right shoulder "up" and exposed between the jump seats.

The third round exited the frontal area of JFK's skull and thereafter struck JBC in the right shoulder, just to the right of the scapula.

It is mostly a "downward" angle of penetration through JBC, just that when he is placed back into the vertical/sittting upright position, this downward angle now becomes a combination downward as well as considerable cross-angle of penetration.

There was no tumbling of the bullet. The elongated nature of the entry wound into the back/shoulder of JBC is merely due to the natural downward angle of penetration.

In that regards, the HSCA at least made some pretty good drawings which demonstrate the "abrasion collar" and how these elongated entry wounds occur.

However, didn't Connolly claim to hear the impact of the headshot, and see its "effects" ( brain matter etc.) AFTER he was shot??

====

"So I merely doubled up, and then turned to my right again and began to--I just sat there, and Mrs. Connally pulled me over to her lap. She was sitting, of course, on the jump seat, so I reclined with my head in her lap, conscious all the time, and with my eyes open; and then, of course, the third shot sounded, and I heard the shot very clearly. I heard it hit him. I heard the shot hit something, and I assumed again--it never entered my mind that it ever hit anybody but the President. I heard it hit. It was a very loud noise, just that audible, very clear.

Immediately I could see on my clothes, my clothing, I could see on the interior of the car which, as I recall, was a pale blue, brain tissue, which I immediately recognized, and I recall very well, on my trousers there was one chunk of brain tissue as big as almost my thumb, "

====

Connally clearly describes how the third/last/final shot blew blood and cerebral tissue all over him and the car. Which happens to be down in front of Altgens, and clearly matches Altgens description of seeing virtually the same thing.

So, since JFK was well below the level of all others when this impact occurred, wanna take a guess as to exactly where the bullet actually went after it passed through the head of JFK.

=====

"We had just made the turn, well, when I heard what I thought was a shot. I heard this noise which I immediately took to be a rifle shot. I instinctively turned to my right because the sound appeared to come from over my right

shoulder, so I turned to look back over my right shoulder, and I saw nothing unusual except just people in the crowd, but I did not catch the President in the corner of my eye, and I was interested, because once I heard the shot in my own mind I identified it as a rifle shot, and I immediately--the only thought that crossed my mind was that this is an assassination attempt.

So I looked, failing to see him, I was turning to look back over my left shoulder into the back seat, but I never got that far in my turn. I got about in the position I am in now facing you, looking a little bit to the left of center, and then I felt like someone had hit me in the back."

====

From his hospital bed, shortly after the assassination, JBC clearly stated that he turned and looked at and saw JFK.

This conversation was in a recorded radio interview, and although it has had a tendency to also become "lost" in history, it is still documented fact.

Thereafter, during his WC Testimony, JBC stated: "but I did not catch the President in the corner of my eye,"

Personally, I could care less if JBC did or did not catch the President "in the corner of my eye". Originally, JBC stated he observed JFK. Later, the Z-film clearly demonstrates that he was looking directly at JFK, and if he did not see him then he must have had his eyes closed.

JBC has, for a yet undisclosed reason, lied about seeing JFK and his reactions to the first shot.

====

====

JBC was struck in the wrist by a fragment from the headshot at Z313. Perhaps this made him feel if someone had hit him in the back, perhaps not! Perhaps just another "evasive" answer in that no lie was actually told.

JBC was not struck by any bullet (or fragment) until such time as the fragment from the Z313 headshot tore through his wrist at the Z313 shot. Which of course also sent the fragments forward into the windshield, etc;.

Not only that, his memory of the blood/brain splatter for the third shot is by far too vivid for him to have had already had the severe injuries to the chest, lung, and rib cage when this third shot occurred.

The pain and pathological damage from this shot, had it occurred previously, would have virtually negated JBC being that aware of the surrounding events that immediately after having received these injuries.

JBC was curled up laying across the open area of the Jump seats, with his legs pulled up into an almost fetal position, suffering from ONLY a fragment injury to the right wrist, at the time that the third/last/final shot passed through the skull of JFK and exited to strike JBC

(got it correct that time) in the right rear shoulder, just to the right of the scapula.

Hint: Reach around with your left hand (under the left armpit) and place your obscene jesture finger just to the right of the scapula/shoulder blade.

Now, with your right obscene jesture finger, place the finger on the right front chest, just below the right nipple (with the hand under the forearm/wrist of the left arm)

Now, in sitting erect, look down at this and one will find that the angle between the two points is slightly right to left and slightly downwards.

Now, maintaining the points of contact, lean over onto the left shoulder until almost horizontal, with the right shoulder rolled slightly backwards. This virtually eliminates any "cross-angle", and thereafter makes the penetration through the chest of JBC primarily a "downward angle" of entry, as well as making the elongated nature of the shoulder entry exactly match what the HSCA drew and described as the "Abrasion Collar" nature of this type entry.

Lastly, if you wish to see how the leg got into the way, draw the legs up into the complete fetal position.

Tom

Hmmm, What Z frame do you put the last head shot / Connolly shoulder shot at? I am presuming you are saying there were two headshots, 313 and ? -Bill

Z-frame numbers only count if one has a complete and intact copy of the actual film.

Therefore, how about this:

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/...Vol17_0449a.htm

Impact point of third shot:---------------------------------4+95

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/...Vol17_0464b.htm

Impact point of Z313/aka second shot:------------------4+65.3

About 30 feet farther down Elm St. from the impact point of the headshot as seen in Z313.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/altgens.htm

Mr. ALTGENS - This would put me at approximately this area here, which would be about 15 feet from me at the time he was shot in the head--about 15 feet from the car on the west side of the car--on the side that Mrs. Kennedy was riding in the car.

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/z342.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's about as clear as I can make it!

\

- lee

Think hard on this one!

====

====

=====

====

====

====

Tom

Z-frame numbers only count if one has a complete and intact copy of the actual film.

About 30 feet farther down Elm St. from the impact point of the headshot as seen in Z313.

Mr. ALTGENS - This would put me at approximately this area here, which would be about 15 feet from me at the time he was shot in the head--about 15 feet from the car on the west side of the car--on the side that Mrs. Kennedy was riding in the car.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have you figured the approx. time elapsed btw 4+65.3 and 4+95 ?

Input from multiple sources, including professional opinions, sources, documents, observations etc. Thanks to all who provided input.

Two independent professional sources indicated that the shot as seen in the Zapruder film, causing the scalp to flap forward over the face was known as a 'graze' shot - as opposed to a centered shot to the head.

Lee, one of the conclusions of my three-year full-time study of the medical evidence was that the shot at 313 impacted at the supposed exit, and created a "graze wound" also known as "gutter wound" or "tangential wound." If your professional sources would care to go on record, I would love to cite their opinions in the head wound chapters at patspeer.com.

Thanks, Pat

No can do Pat - sorry, but I would very much like to see what you have on it and will check it out. I am a bit surprised [pleasantly] to find that there has been quite a bit of folks thinking along these same lines - looks like I am working hard to catch up. I have to take the time to read Tom's comments and digest everything. I certainly agree with him on a lot of what he has indicated, including what became of this round. However I am still not clear on the 'final' shot - is it your impression that a shot was fired from the front [within moments of this graze shot from the rear], from the front right, to the right temple, exiting the rear?

- lee

\

- lee

Think hard on this one!

====

====

=====

====

====

====

Tom

Thanks Tom - I will give all of this a very close look. It's my impression that you have been providing clues that lay in this direction for some time. Need to try to get my head around it - it's almost like having to relearn everything from the beginning.

- lee

Have you figured the approx. time elapsed btw 4+65.3 and 4+95 ?

If one operates under the general assumption as fact (and I do) that all shots were in fact fired from the sixth floor window of the TSDB, then there are several items which must be taken into consideration.

1. Most witnesses testified as to the rapid nature of the last two shots fired.

2. Clint Hill's testimony:

Mr. HILL. This is the first sound that I heard; yes, sir. I jumped from the car, realizing that something was wrong, ran to the Presidential limousine. Just about as I reached it, there was another sound, which was different than the first sound. I think I described it in my statement as though someone was shooting a revolver into a hard object--it seemed to have some type of an echo. I put my right foot, I believe it was, on the left rear step of the automobile, and I had a hold of the handgrip with my hand, when the car lurched forward. I lost my footing and I had to run about three or four more steps before I could get back up in the car.

Between the time I originally grabbed the handhold and until I was up on the car, Mrs. Kennedy--the second noise that I heard had removed a portion of the President's head, and he had slumped noticeably to his left. Mrs. Kennedy had jumped up from the seat and was, it appeared to me, reaching for something coming off the right rear bumper of the car, the right rear tail, when she noticed that I was trying to climb on the car. She turned toward me and I grabbed her and put her back in the back seat, crawled up on top of the back seat and lay there.

3. The recognized operating time of the Carcano which FBI Agent Frazier demonstrated was within the 2.3 to 2.4 second time frame.

5. The fact that the great majority of witnesses testified/stated that the Presidential Limo slowed down considerably, and some even were under the impression that the vehicle actually came to a complete stop.

6. The fact that as seen, the Z-film demonstrates no such decrease in speed throughout the passage down Elm St.

7. James Altgens testimony as to the location of the Presidential Vehicle at the time of impact of the third/last shot fired.

8. Emmett Hudson's testimony as regards having observed the second shot impact to the head of JFK and his approximation (down by the steps) as to the location of the Presidential vehicle at the time of the final shot.

===

Second Shot:---------------------------------Z313

Operating time of rifle (2.3--2.4 seconds) X 18.3 frames per second (speed of Z-film) = 42 to 44 elapsed frames of the Z-film.

313 + 42 = Z355

313 = 44 = Z357

Approximated position of impact point of third/last/final shot as determined from available survey data and review of current Z-film = approximately Z342.

355 - 342 = 13 frames

357 - 342 = 15 frames

Based on these calculations, somewhere between 13 to 15 frames of the Z film ( 0.71 seconds to 0.82 seconds) would have to be missing between Z313 and the currently seen Z342 in order for the last shot to have been capable of being fired from the Carcano rifle.

Or, as John Dolva has clearly pointed out, one can "composite" frames of the film and accomplish the same goal.

You see now, the WC has completely "boxed" themselves in.

If, and when, all persons on all sides of the fence in this matter come to the realization that Z313 is in fact the second shot fired in the assassination and that a third shot was in fact fired directly down in front of James Altgens, then, as they say, "the jig is up".

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.cbc.ca/news/indepth/words/gigjig.html

When someone says the "jig" is up, it indicates that a scoundrel has been found out, and the forces of law and order are on their way.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since it is quite impossible for the Carcano to have been operated and fired in the 1.58 (+/-) seconds between Z313 and the now seen Z342, then one of two items has occurred.

A. We in fact have multiple assassins

B. We in fact have alteration/deletion of frames of the Z-film which were done in order to obscure the location of the final shot.

The WC is now absolutely "caught" by their own lies and misrepresentation, and if those who want the facts and truths in this matter now take the time to factually evaluate the evidence, they will find that a shot was in fact fired and struck JFK AFTER the Z313 headshot.

This is the "Smoking Gun" which all should be shouting about until the cows come home, and/or Arlen Specter's hide is nailed to the barn wall.

I for one, know the correct answer to the above question. However, those who wish to continue to expouse multiple assassins, now at least have some factual and physical basis and foundation in which to do so.

Guest Gary Loughran

Hi Tom,

As you know I've followed and after a few questions have come to understand your fine analysis.

I've found your research to be consistently performed, which I admire.

Alas, I was digging in the search for quite a while last night to find the post where you stated "Since it is quite impossible for the Carcano to have been operated and fired in the 1.58 (+/-) seconds between Z313 and the now seen Z342, then one of two items has occurred.

B. We in fact have alteration/deletion of frames of the Z-film which were done in order to obscure the location of the final shot."

And as ever you'd already obliged by the time I reached work this morning :rolleyes:

Now to my question - Is it not possible that both A&B can be simultaneously true? Now I know you feel the Z frame alteration is the most likely single suspect, but this can co-exist in your analysis with a shot from the front/multiple assassins, as far as I'm concerened. In fact I think the evidence of a frontal shot was what the survey/reenactment subterfuge was primarily concerned with covering up, as well as reinforcing the Oswald did it scenario, of course.

Gary

Hi Tom,

As you know I've followed and after a few questions have come to understand your fine analysis.

I've found your research to be consistently performed, which I admire.

Alas, I was digging in the search for quite a while last night to find the post where you stated "Since it is quite impossible for the Carcano to have been operated and fired in the 1.58 (+/-) seconds between Z313 and the now seen Z342, then one of two items has occurred.

B. We in fact have alteration/deletion of frames of the Z-film which were done in order to obscure the location of the final shot."

And as ever you'd already obliged by the time I reached work this morning :)

Now to my question - Is it not possible that both A&B can be simultaneously true? Now I know you feel the Z frame alteration is the most likely single suspect, but this can co-exist in your analysis with a shot from the front/multiple assassins, as far as I'm concerened. In fact I think the evidence of a frontal shot was what the survey/reenactment subterfuge was primarily concerned with covering up, as well as reinforcing the Oswald did it scenario, of course.

Gary

First off, be prepared to be "stoned" for having indicated that I say anything of a reliable nature.

Secondly! Believe nothing that I say. Research it completely for oneself. Then, if one ends up being incorrect, they mostly have themselves to blame.

Thirdly! Few individuals, (especially of the male gender) have the ability to look themselves in the mirror and openly admit to themselves that they have been absolutely stupid in allowing themselves to be lead down the "merry path/rabbit hole".

Therefore the tendency is to always blame the lack of understanding on the most convenient persons.

Thus, we get:

1. The Autopsy surgeons are liars.

2. The SS are liars.

3. The FBI are liars.

4. The ____________________(fill in the blank) are liars.

Exactly when was the last time that you observed anyone openly admit that the obfuscation of the evidence in the JFK assassination by far exceeded their ability to understand and correlate this data and what it all means????

Long ago, I provided information relative to the "Genesis" of the survey work and assassination re-enactments in Dealy Plaza.

And in this regards, I have always had the edge on others, in that I have copies of the survey plats as well as the survey notes (those which could be found) of Mr. Robert West.

And although the possession of such documents is recognized as being important in an understanding of much of the obfuscation, there true importance was understood only after having finding that information (which is available to all) with the WC documents which demonstrated the altered evidence as well as that information (which again is within the WC documents) which clearly demonstrates the determined location of the third/last/final shot.

Reseach into the WC documents FIRST, was what demonstrated that I should make an attempt to locate/contact Mr. West in order to acquire this critical information.

Whereas, the WC and their "circular reasoning" clearly demonstrated the "political non-answering" of the question where was each shot fired, those documents which existed within the WC clearly demonstrated a knowledge on the part of the US Secret Service as to the impact location of the third/last/final shot.

In evaluation of the validity of the SS survey work and re-enactment, one must consider that this work was begun on/about December 3, 1963 and that the SS had in their possession an original "first generation" copy of the Z-film.

Thus, with this information available, the SS basically demonsrated their own negligence during the sequence of shooting events, in that they accurately demonstrated that absolutely none of those persons assigned to protect the President reacted in a manner which demonstrated any attempt to do so.

In demonstration of the facts, the SS had basically demonstrated their own failure to perform!

And, as a general rule, if one is prone to lie, it is not done in order to make oneself appear to be additionally incompetent.

In addition to this work, there was then the FBI work of 2/7/63 after the FBI took responsibility for informing us of the "FACTS".

And, in this survey work and re-enactment, even the FBI left the third/last/final shot (the one down in front of James Altgens) in it's location, and merely attempted to "fudge" the location of the Z313 impact. (which I might add was caught as a result of the yellow stripes on the curb of Elm St. which clearly defined the location of JFK at the time of impact of this, the second shot)

By the time that the FBI had completed their re-enactment, all aspects of the Z-film speed were fully known, yet nowhere in the SS work or in the FBI work is there any indications that there was any problems with the time between shots as requred for the shots to have been fired from the Carcano.

In fact, this only became an issue after the FBI work of 2/7/63 in which the Z313 impact point was moved back was found to create this time delay/elapsed Z-frame problem.

The fact that the FBI survey plat for 2/7/63 was hidden, along with the SS Survey Plat of 12/5/63 as well, should of itself give reason to question exactly why.

Which becomes quite obvious when one looks and clearly finds the third/last/final shot impact point down in front of James Altgens, yet the WC more or less informs us that there is just insufficient evidence to determine which shot "missed".*

* Might I add at this point that to claim that any shot fired from the TSDB completely missed JFK; all occupants of the car; the car;, and just completely disappeared, goes against the logic of the "common man".

It the shooter (whoever it was) could hit JFK two out of three shots, and one of these shot acquire a relatively accurate shot to the head, then exactly what makes on think that he was so incompetent to have missed the entire world with one of the three shots?

Especially (if) and when one takes the time to actually review and understand that when it came to rifle accuracy, LHO entered the USMC consistantly shooting in the upper EXPERT ranges when firing at targets of 500 yards from the fixed/stable position.

And, that he clearly demonstrated the same ability during his final Range-Fire qualification.

In evaluation of the actual number of shots fired during the assassination, one must go far and beyond what most researchers have presented.

Certainly, there were those who heard what they though was four (or even more) shots.

To Include Mr. Robert West, whom I can assure was a most honorable man.

Another example is Mr. Sam Holland:

http://jfkassassination.net/russ/testimony/holland.htm

Now, I mean, that was apparently that---she turned back around, and by the time she could get turned around he was hit again along in---I'd say along in here [indicating].

Mr. STERN - How do you know that? Did you observe that?

Mr. HOLLAND - I observed it. It knocked him completely down on the floor. Over, just slumped completely over. That second---

Mr. STERN - Did you hear a third report?

Mr. HOLLAND - I heard a third report and I counted four shots

Mr. STERN - Did you tell them that you heard distinctly four shots at that time?

Mr. HOLLAND - Yes.

Mr. STERN - You were certain then?

Mr. HOLLAND - I was certain then and I---in that statement I believe that I---

Mr. STERN - Well, the FBI report that I have said that you heard either three or four shots fired together, and I gather the impression of the agent was that you were uncertain whether it was three or four.

Mr. HOLLAND - At the time I made that statement, of course, I was pretty well shook up, but I told the people at the sheriffs office, whoever took the statement, that I believed there was four shots, because they were so close together, and I have also told those two, four, six Federal men that have been out there that I definitely saw the puff of smoke and heard the report from under those trees.

Mr. HOLLAND - It could have been the third or fourth, but there were definitely four reports.

Mr. STERN - You have no doubt about that?

Mr. HOLLAND - I have no doubt about it. I have no doubt about seeing that puff of smoke come out from under those trees either.

Mr. STERN - What did it sound like?

Mr. HOLLAND - Well, it was pretty loud, and naturally, underneath this underpass here it would be a little louder, the concussion from underneath it, it was a pretty loud report,

The acoustics of Dealy Plaza have complicated the situation considerably.

However, when one examines the testimony of those who for the most part were in a position to not have interrupted hearing, it is found that the great majority of those questioned, clearly stated that there were only three shots fired.

This somewhat "lop-sided" in favor of three-shot scenario, becomes abundantly clear if and when one takes the time to read through all of those witness statements as found in the Dallas, TX archives of the multitude of witnesses who reported hearing three shots, yet were never called to testify before the WC or any other investigative body.

The majority of this testimony also demonstrates the longer time delay between the first and second shot, as opposed to that time delay between the second and third shot.

Finally!

Yes! If one operates under the assumption that the great majority of Dealy Plaza witnesses who reported hearing only three shots fired is incorrect, then one could assume that both "A" & "B" are capable of being true together.

However, in that regards, and in order to do so, one must totally ignore the factual testimony of those witnesses who clearly and definitively reported as having observed these shots being fired from the sixth floor window of the TSDB.

A critical witness in these events was Mr. Charles Brehm.

http://jfkassassination.net/russ/testimony/brehm.htm

When the President's automobile was very close to him and he could see the President's face very well, the President was seated, but was leaning forward when he stiffened perceptibly at the same instant what appeared to be a rifle shot sounded. According to BREHM, the President seemed do to stiffen and come to a pause when another shot sounded and the President appeared to be badly hit in the head. BREHM said when the President was hit by the second shot, he could notice the President's hair fly up, and then roll over to his side, as Mrs. KENNEDY was apparently pulling him in that direction.

BREHM said that a third shot followed and that all three shots were relatively close together. BREHM stated that he was in military service and he has had experience with bolt-action rifles, and he expressed the opinion that the three shots were fired just about as quickly as an individual can maneuver a bolt-action rifle, take aim, and fire three shots.

BREHM stated he definitely knew the President had been shot and he recalled having seen blood on the President's face. He also stated that it seemed quite apparent to him that the shots came from one of two buildings back at the corner of Elm and Houston Streets.

Immediately after the third shot rang out, BREHM pushed his son down on the grass and for the moment was more concerned with the safety of his son who might be hit accidentally by any wild gunfire which might follow.

Unfortunately, Mr. Brehm was not a newspaper reporter who took critical evidence photographs of the assassination as did James Altgens. And thus the attention was never given to Mr. Brehm as it was to Altgens when the WC concluded it's investigation, yet had failed to call Altgens and/or Mr. Brehm to testify.

This news coverage of the "oversight" on the part of the WC caused them to reluctantly call James Altens, yet Mr. Brehm was never called to testify.

Therefore! One can not absolutely eliminate the possibility that up to two shots were fired after the headshot at Z313.

However, the great majority of reliable testimony clearly demonstrates that the Z313 headshot was in fact the second shot, as well as the fact that there was only one shot fired after this shot, and that a total of three shots was all that was fired during the assassination shooting sequence.

And, one witness has clearly stated that he observed JFK's head erupt, and that he also was looking directly at the sixth floor window when the third/last shot was fired.

Again, those who have never bothered to understand the evidence have often attempted to discredit this statement/the individual as well.

And, since ALL wounds incurred by JFK as well as JBC are effectively; forensically; ballistically; pathologically; and physically explained by the impact of the three shots fired, I personally see nothing to be served in attempting to search for something in which there was never any demonstrated factual evidence that it ever actually existed.

Sort of like hunting for "Body Snatchers" /"Black dog man"/"Badge Man"/"Sewer Drain Man"/"Dal-Tex Man"/etc; etc; etc.

Hell, I get lost merely driving around in Dallas. Were I to go off in a search for all of this, then I would never find my way home!

I think that somewhere in all that is the answer!

Tom.

P.S. Wanna know why the WC utilized the "Queen Mary" during their assassination re-enactment???????????????

Because: The FBI had previously utilized this vehicle during their February 1963 survey and re-enactment, and had taken a lot of photo's as well!

HMMMMM! I wonder if there would be any date on the backside of some of those "re-enactment" photo's which the WC has provided to us.

Bump to head of Class:

First off, be prepared to be "stoned" for having indicated that I say anything of a reliable nature.

Secondly! Believe nothing that I say. Research it completely for oneself. Then, if one ends up being incorrect, they mostly have themselves to blame.

Thirdly! Few individuals, (especially of the male gender) have the ability to look themselves in the mirror and openly admit to themselves that they have been absolutely stupid in allowing themselves to be lead down the "merry path/rabbit hole".

Therefore the tendency is to always blame the lack of understanding on the most convenient persons.

Thus, we get:

1. The Autopsy surgeons are liars.

2. The SS are liars.

3. The FBI are liars.

4. The ____________________(fill in the blank) are liars.

Exactly when was the last time that you observed anyone openly admit that the obfuscation of the evidence in the JFK assassination by far exceeded their ability to understand and correlate this data and what it all means????

Long ago, I provided information relative to the "Genesis" of the survey work and assassination re-enactments in Dealy Plaza.

And in this regards, I have always had the edge on others, in that I have copies of the survey plats as well as the survey notes (those which could be found) of Mr. Robert West.

And although the possession of such documents is recognized as being important in an understanding of much of the obfuscation, there true importance was understood only after having finding that information (which is available to all) with the WC documents which demonstrated the altered evidence as well as that information (which again is within the WC documents) which clearly demonstrates the determined location of the third/last/final shot.

Reseach into the WC documents FIRST, was what demonstrated that I should make an attempt to locate/contact Mr. West in order to acquire this critical information.

Whereas, the WC and their "circular reasoning" clearly demonstrated the "political non-answering" of the question where was each shot fired, those documents which existed within the WC clearly demonstrated a knowledge on the part of the US Secret Service as to the impact location of the third/last/final shot.

In evaluation of the validity of the SS survey work and re-enactment, one must consider that this work was begun on/about December 3, 1963 and that the SS had in their possession an original "first generation" copy of the Z-film.

Thus, with this information available, the SS basically demonsrated their own negligence during the sequence of shooting events, in that they accurately demonstrated that absolutely none of those persons assigned to protect the President reacted in a manner which demonstrated any attempt to do so.

In demonstration of the facts, the SS had basically demonstrated their own failure to perform!

And, as a general rule, if one is prone to lie, it is not done in order to make oneself appear to be additionally incompetent.

In addition to this work, there was then the FBI work of 2/7/63 after the FBI took responsibility for informing us of the "FACTS".

And, in this survey work and re-enactment, even the FBI left the third/last/final shot (the one down in front of James Altgens) in it's location, and merely attempted to "fudge" the location of the Z313 impact. (which I might add was caught as a result of the yellow stripes on the curb of Elm St. which clearly defined the location of JFK at the time of impact of this, the second shot)

By the time that the FBI had completed their re-enactment, all aspects of the Z-film speed were fully known, yet nowhere in the SS work or in the FBI work is there any indications that there was any problems with the time between shots as requred for the shots to have been fired from the Carcano.

In fact, this only became an issue after the FBI work of 2/7/63 in which the Z313 impact point was moved back was found to create this time delay/elapsed Z-frame problem.

The fact that the FBI survey plat for 2/7/63 was hidden, along with the SS Survey Plat of 12/5/63 as well, should of itself give reason to question exactly why.

Which becomes quite obvious when one looks and clearly finds the third/last/final shot impact point down in front of James Altgens, yet the WC more or less informs us that there is just insufficient evidence to determine which shot "missed".*

* Might I add at this point that to claim that any shot fired from the TSDB completely missed JFK; all occupants of the car; the car;, and just completely disappeared, goes against the logic of the "common man".

It the shooter (whoever it was) could hit JFK two out of three shots, and one of these shot acquire a relatively accurate shot to the head, then exactly what makes on think that he was so incompetent to have missed the entire world with one of the three shots?

Especially (if) and when one takes the time to actually review and understand that when it came to rifle accuracy, LHO entered the USMC consistantly shooting in the upper EXPERT ranges when firing at targets of 500 yards from the fixed/stable position.

And, that he clearly demonstrated the same ability during his final Range-Fire qualification.

In evaluation of the actual number of shots fired during the assassination, one must go far and beyond what most researchers have presented.

Certainly, there were those who heard what they though was four (or even more) shots.

To Include Mr. Robert West, whom I can assure was a most honorable man.

Another example is Mr. Sam Holland:

http://jfkassassination.net/russ/testimony/holland.htm

Now, I mean, that was apparently that---she turned back around, and by the time she could get turned around he was hit again along in---I'd say along in here [indicating].

Mr. STERN - How do you know that? Did you observe that?

Mr. HOLLAND - I observed it. It knocked him completely down on the floor. Over, just slumped completely over. That second---

Mr. STERN - Did you hear a third report?

Mr. HOLLAND - I heard a third report and I counted four shots

Mr. STERN - Did you tell them that you heard distinctly four shots at that time?

Mr. HOLLAND - Yes.

Mr. STERN - You were certain then?

Mr. HOLLAND - I was certain then and I---in that statement I believe that I---

Mr. STERN - Well, the FBI report that I have said that you heard either three or four shots fired together, and I gather the impression of the agent was that you were uncertain whether it was three or four.

Mr. HOLLAND - At the time I made that statement, of course, I was pretty well shook up, but I told the people at the sheriffs office, whoever took the statement, that I believed there was four shots, because they were so close together, and I have also told those two, four, six Federal men that have been out there that I definitely saw the puff of smoke and heard the report from under those trees.

Mr. HOLLAND - It could have been the third or fourth, but there were definitely four reports.

Mr. STERN - You have no doubt about that?

Mr. HOLLAND - I have no doubt about it. I have no doubt about seeing that puff of smoke come out from under those trees either.

Mr. STERN - What did it sound like?

Mr. HOLLAND - Well, it was pretty loud, and naturally, underneath this underpass here it would be a little louder, the concussion from underneath it, it was a pretty loud report,

The acoustics of Dealy Plaza have complicated the situation considerably.

However, when one examines the testimony of those who for the most part were in a position to not have interrupted hearing, it is found that the great majority of those questioned, clearly stated that there were only three shots fired.

This somewhat "lop-sided" in favor of three-shot scenario, becomes abundantly clear if and when one takes the time to read through all of those witness statements as found in the Dallas, TX archives of the multitude of witnesses who reported hearing three shots, yet were never called to testify before the WC or any other investigative body.

The majority of this testimony also demonstrates the longer time delay between the first and second shot, as opposed to that time delay between the second and third shot.

Finally!

Yes! If one operates under the assumption that the great majority of Dealy Plaza witnesses who reported hearing only three shots fired is incorrect, then one could assume that both "A" & "B" are capable of being true together.

However, in that regards, and in order to do so, one must totally ignore the factual testimony of those witnesses who clearly and definitively reported as having observed these shots being fired from the sixth floor window of the TSDB.

A critical witness in these events was Mr. Charles Brehm.

http://jfkassassination.net/russ/testimony/brehm.htm

When the President's automobile was very close to him and he could see the President's face very well, the President was seated, but was leaning forward when he stiffened perceptibly at the same instant what appeared to be a rifle shot sounded. According to BREHM, the President seemed do to stiffen and come to a pause when another shot sounded and the President appeared to be badly hit in the head. BREHM said when the President was hit by the second shot, he could notice the President's hair fly up, and then roll over to his side, as Mrs. KENNEDY was apparently pulling him in that direction.

BREHM said that a third shot followed and that all three shots were relatively close together. BREHM stated that he was in military service and he has had experience with bolt-action rifles, and he expressed the opinion that the three shots were fired just about as quickly as an individual can maneuver a bolt-action rifle, take aim, and fire three shots.

BREHM stated he definitely knew the President had been shot and he recalled having seen blood on the President's face. He also stated that it seemed quite apparent to him that the shots came from one of two buildings back at the corner of Elm and Houston Streets.

Immediately after the third shot rang out, BREHM pushed his son down on the grass and for the moment was more concerned with the safety of his son who might be hit accidentally by any wild gunfire which might follow.

Unfortunately, Mr. Brehm was not a newspaper reporter who took critical evidence photographs of the assassination as did James Altgens. And thus the attention was never given to Mr. Brehm as it was to Altgens when the WC concluded it's investigation, yet had failed to call Altgens and/or Mr. Brehm to testify.

This news coverage of the "oversight" on the part of the WC caused them to reluctantly call James Altens, yet Mr. Brehm was never called to testify.

Therefore! One can not absolutely eliminate the possibility that up to two shots were fired after the headshot at Z313.

However, the great majority of reliable testimony clearly demonstrates that the Z313 headshot was in fact the second shot, as well as the fact that there was only one shot fired after this shot, and that a total of three shots was all that was fired during the assassination shooting sequence.

And, one witness has clearly stated that he observed JFK's head erupt, and that he also was looking directly at the sixth floor window when the third/last shot was fired.

Again, those who have never bothered to understand the evidence have often attempted to discredit this statement/the individual as well.

And, since ALL wounds incurred by JFK as well as JBC are effectively; forensically; ballistically; pathologically; and physically explained by the impact of the three shots fired, I personally see nothing to be served in attempting to search for something in which there was never any demonstrated factual evidence that it ever actually existed.

Sort of like hunting for "Body Snatchers" /"Black dog man"/"Badge Man"/"Sewer Drain Man"/"Dal-Tex Man"/etc; etc; etc.

Hell, I get lost merely driving around in Dallas. Were I to go off in a search for all of this, then I would never find my way home!

I think that somewhere in all that is the answer!

Tom.

P.S. Wanna know why the WC utilized the "Queen Mary" during their assassination re-enactment???????????????

Because: The FBI had previously utilized this vehicle during their February 1963 survey and re-enactment, and had taken a lot of photo's as well!

HMMMMM! I wonder if there would be any date on the backside of some of those "re-enactment" photo's which the WC has provided to us.

Input from multiple sources, including professional opinions, sources, documents, observations etc. Thanks to all who provided input.

Two independent professional sources indicated that the shot as seen in the Zapruder film, causing the scalp to flap forward over the face was known as a 'graze' shot - as opposed to a centered shot to the head.

Lee, one of the conclusions of my three-year full-time study of the medical evidence was that the shot at 313 impacted at the supposed exit, and created a "graze wound" also known as "gutter wound" or "tangential wound." If your professional sources would care to go on record, I would love to cite their opinions in the head wound chapters at patspeer.com.

Thanks, Pat

No can do Pat - sorry, but I would very much like to see what you have on it and will check it out. I am a bit surprised [pleasantly] to find that there has been quite a bit of folks thinking along these same lines - looks like I am working hard to catch up. I have to take the time to read Tom's comments and digest everything. I certainly agree with him on a lot of what he has indicated, including what became of this round. However I am still not clear on the 'final' shot - is it your impression that a shot was fired from the front [within moments of this graze shot from the rear], from the front right, to the right temple, exiting the rear?

- lee

I certainly agree with him on a lot of what he has indicated, including what became of this round.

It may be advisable to wear either a hard hat; a football helmet; or a "steel pot" after a statement such as that.

You too could be stoned to death!

\

- lee

Think hard on this one!

====

====

=====

====

====

====

Tom

Thanks Tom - I will give all of this a very close look. It's my impression that you have been providing clues that lay in this direction for some time. Need to try to get my head around it - it's almost like having to relearn everything from the beginning.

- lee

it's almost like having to relearn everything from the beginning.

Life is after all, a journey of mistakes and learning!

Hope this is some assistance in the "re-learning" process.

And for the "newcomers", this too was long ago provided.

http://www.answers.com/topic/richard-nixon?cat=entertainment

"A man who has never lost himself in a cause bigger than himself has missed one of life's mountaintop experiences. Only in losing himself does he find himself. Only then does he discover all the latent strengths he never knew he had and which otherwise would have remained dormant."

As much disdain as I have for some persons, I nevertheless fully respect and appreciate the intelligence which they frequently demonstrate.

Edited by Thomas H. Purvis

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/m_j_russ/Sa-landi.htm

I glanced towards the President and he still appeared to be fairly upright in his seat, leaning slightly toward Mrs. Kennedy with his head tilted slightly back. I think Mrs. Kennedy had her right arm around the President's shoulders at this time. I also remember Special Agent Clinton Hill attempting to climb onto the back of the President's car.

It was at this moment that I heard a second report and it appeared that the President's head split open with a muffled exploding sound. I can best describe the sound as I heard it, as the sound you would get by shooting a high powered bullet into a five gallon can of water or shooting into a melon. I saw pieces of flesh and blood flying through the air and the President slumped out of sight towards Mrs. Kennedy.

The time lapse between the first and second report must have been about four or five seconds.

My immediate thought was that the President could not possibly be alive after being hit like he was. I still was not certain from which direction the second shot came, but my reaction at this time was that the shot came from somewhere towards the front, right-hand side of the road.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I glanced back towards the President, he still appeared upright in his seat, leaning slightly towards Mrs. Kennedy. It was at this moment that I heard a second report and saw the President's head split open and pieces of flesh and blood flying through the air. I also remember Special Agent Clinton Hill attempting to climb onto the back of the car at the time the second shot was fired. I would guess that the time between the first and second shot was approximately four or five seconds.

Trying hard to follow Tom - quite a lot of material. Great stuff. I made sure to download a copy of the jpeg this time.

There seem to be a number of assumptions - one being that the present day copy of the film alleged to have been taken by Zapruder, with his assistant Marilyn Sitzman standing close behind to steady him - [much like the folks directly opposite on the other side of the plaza at the corner of Houston and Main, which just happens to be another amazing coincidence] is not intact - definitely inclined to agree. Not an expert in photogrammetry - however I'll take missing frames over some other accounts I have seen. Another being that the cover-up could be considered a mixture of intentional obfuscation along with the old 'pass the buck' mentality - or, the 'it wasn't our fault' department. Sounds very logical - especially on the SS side - since Hoover, it can be pointed out, is on the record multiple times for what appears to have been the deliberate attempt to prevent certain information from coming to light and attempting to 'enforce' the LN scenario. I also believe that this 'Alternative SBT theory' is much more accurate and in line with the details - and your posts have shed a LOT of light on this subject. However, I can't totally wrap my head around all of what you presented here.

Looking at the original 'official' scenario...all shots fired by Oswald, MC, 6th floor west, TSBD.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Single_bullet_theory

a.

According to the single bullet theory, a one-inch long, copper jacketed, lead core 6.5 millimeter rifle bullet fired from the sixth floor of the Texas School Book Depository passed through President Kennedy’s neck, Governor Connally’s chest and wrist and embedded itself in the Governor’s thigh. In doing so, the bullet traversed 15 layers of clothing, 7 layers of skin, approximately 15 inches of tissue, struck a tie knot, removed 4 inches of rib and shattered a radius bone.

b. Miss that stuck the curb at Main st, resulting in a chip of concrete which struck James Tague.

c. Graze shot, which impacted both Kennedy and Connally.

This would account for 3 shots total. If we added a fourth, it would be another shot to Kennedy's head, IMO - and we could go on and on here... However, if it's the 2nd shot which appears at z313 is the graze shot which goes on to penetrate Connally, then how would one account for the back and throat wounds to Kennedy? Clearly the throat wound must be associated with the 'first' shot - however then we are left with the mystery of the so-called first shot which apparently struck no-one [?], where the Tague / Main st shot would fit in, and also stuck on the back wound as well. There would also be the account of the grass being struck [did you retrieve the pellet?], the alleged pavement strike on Elm [sparks, etc.], the alleged .45 round that clanged off the fender of one of the DPD bike fenders, the striation in the cement by the manhole cover, the alleged .45 caliber nose recovered from the grass, the alleged strike to the Stemmons sign, the furrows in the grass across from the steps, the alleged 'dust' and comment made to Jean Hill, etc. Still seems as if 4 shots would be insufficient?

Sorry - one last question which is perhaps more important - can one use the present day 'extant' z-film to effectively demonstrate the graze wound and point of entry into Connally, or is it the case that this is not 100% possible, based upon z313 - x as we have it available today?

- lee

Trying hard to follow Tom - quite a lot of material. Great stuff. I made sure to download a copy of the jpeg this time.

There seem to be a number of assumptions - one being that the present day copy of the film alleged to have been taken by Zapruder, with his assistant Marilyn Sitzman standing close behind to steady him - [much like the folks directly opposite on the other side of the plaza at the corner of Houston and Main, which just happens to be another amazing coincidence] is not intact - definitely inclined to agree. Not an expert in photogrammetry - however I'll take missing frames over some other accounts I have seen. Another being that the cover-up could be considered a mixture of intentional obfuscation along with the old 'pass the buck' mentality - or, the 'it wasn't our fault' department. Sounds very logical - especially on the SS side - since Hoover, it can be pointed out, is on the record multiple times for what appears to have been the deliberate attempt to prevent certain information from coming to light and attempting to 'enforce' the LN scenario. I also believe that this 'Alternative SBT theory' is much more accurate and in line with the details - and your posts have shed a LOT of light on this subject. However, I can't totally wrap my head around all of what you presented here.

Looking at the original 'official' scenario...all shots fired by Oswald, MC, 6th floor west, TSBD.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Single_bullet_theory

a.

According to the single bullet theory, a one-inch long, copper jacketed, lead core 6.5 millimeter rifle bullet fired from the sixth floor of the Texas School Book Depository passed through President Kennedy’s neck, Governor Connally’s chest and wrist and embedded itself in the Governor’s thigh. In doing so, the bullet traversed 15 layers of clothing, 7 layers of skin, approximately 15 inches of tissue, struck a tie knot, removed 4 inches of rib and shattered a radius bone.

b. Miss that stuck the curb at Main st, resulting in a chip of concrete which struck James Tague.

c. Graze shot, which impacted both Kennedy and Connally.

This would account for 3 shots total. If we added a fourth, it would be another shot to Kennedy's head, IMO - and we could go on and on here... However, if it's the 2nd shot which appears at z313 is the graze shot which goes on to penetrate Connally, then how would one account for the back and throat wounds to Kennedy? Clearly the throat wound must be associated with the 'first' shot - however then we are left with the mystery of the so-called first shot which apparently struck no-one [?], where the Tague / Main st shot would fit in, and also stuck on the back wound as well. There would also be the account of the grass being struck [did you retrieve the pellet?], the alleged pavement strike on Elm [sparks, etc.], the alleged .45 round that clanged off the fender of one of the DPD bike fenders, the striation in the cement by the manhole cover, the alleged .45 caliber nose recovered from the grass, the alleged strike to the Stemmons sign, the furrows in the grass across from the steps, the alleged 'dust' and comment made to Jean Hill, etc. Still seems as if 4 shots would be insufficient?

Sorry - one last question which is perhaps more important - can one use the present day 'extant' z-film to effectively demonstrate the graze wound and point of entry into Connally, or is it the case that this is not 100% possible, based upon z313 - x as we have it available today?

- lee

Lee, You are reading my thoughts,

Tom ...you have two unconnected wounds (Back and Neck) to account for, where do they fit within your scenario?