The Education Forum

Biography: Tim Miller

Tim Miller

I would like permission to join your JFK Forum. I am the publisher of the late President Gerald R. Ford's final book and I have pertinent information for those using your forum. I am happy to let you know that I do not believe Oswald acted alone and I believe this same feeling was shared by many on the Warren Commission including the late President Ford. It is time for the CIA and all involved to get to the truth...once and for all so that our country can again be Free!

Warmest Regards,

Tim Miller, Board Chairman

www.FLATSIGNED.com &

FlatSigned Press, Inc.

3415 West End Avenue #1101

Nashville, TN 37203

I would like permission to join your JFK Forum. I am the publisher of the late President Gerald R. Ford's final book and I have pertinent information for those using your forum. I am happy to let you know that I do not believe Oswald acted alone and I believe this same feeling was shared by many on the Warren Commission including the late President Ford. It is time for the CIA and all involved to get to the truth...once and for all so that our country can again be Free!

Warmest Regards,

Tim Miller, Board Chairman

www.FLATSIGNED.com &

FlatSigned Press, Inc.

3415 West End Avenue #1101

Nashville, TN 37203

I look forward to reading your postings on Gerald R. Ford's true feelings on the JFK assassination.