The Education Forum

Mexico City passport photo?

I have been told that Oswald had one or more photos taken in Mexico City for a passport or visa and that those photos still exist.

Does anyone know of a source where I can see these pictures online?

Thanks,

Steve Thomas

The photo outlined in green was alleged

to be taken by LHO in a bus station photo

booth in Mexico City, as I recall. I doubt

the provenance of ALL alleged LHO photos.

Jack

Oswald was actually in Houston when he was alleged to have been in Mexico.

On Monday, December 2, 1963, three days after the New York Times reported an alleged trip to Mexico, the Washington Post reported that Mrs. Paine said Oswald phoned his wife on October 4, 1963, “and related that upon leaving New Orleans, he had scouted around Houston for a job without success and had been looking around in Dallas the last few days.”

That garbage about "an alleged return to Dallas after a mysterious trip to Mexico" was planted so that they could tie in the Cuban Embassy in Mexico and disinformation about Cuban involvement in Kennedy's assassination.

Mrs. Paine’s statement that Oswald phoned his wife on October 4th and said that after leaving New Orleans he looked for a job in Houston before “looking around in Dallas the last few days,” was eclipsed by the intriguing allegation three days earlier that “Oswald returned to Dallas early in October after a mysterious trip to Mexico” and it was at that point that he allegedly “began looking for work.”

I have been told that Oswald had one or more photos taken in Mexico City for a passport or visa and that those photos still exist.

Does anyone know of a source where I can see these pictures online?

Thanks,

Steve Thomas

The photo outlined in green was alleged

to be taken by LHO in a bus station photo

booth in Mexico City, as I recall. I doubt

the provenance of ALL alleged LHO photos.

Jack

All those people in the photos are in fact Oswald. This was determined by the HSCA.