The Education Forum

Michael Hogan

Because of all the controversy in regard to Jack White vs Bill Miller and their first encounter, I now feel compelled to try and make some order out of chaos...if possible.....:-) I definitely do not intend to appear to be taking sides, but just to tell things that I recall. I have been most reluctant to say anythiung, but I also believe this issue is going to keep resurfacing.

First of all, I have met Jack and do think a lot of him and have enjoyed talking with him and even regard him as a friend. I have never met Bill, although I did share emails with him, long time ago and he also sent me some thongs he was offernng at the time. I thought he was quite friendly too.

Jack did mention that it is possible he is not remembering right. So, I have to say this...Jack is misremembering some of the events under question! For the very first time, I went to Dallas, in Nov. of 2000. For some reason, both the Lancer and COPA Conferences were held on different dates that year, and I was actually able to stay the whole week and attend both. First I attended Lancer and stayed at, I believe it was the Ramada, that time. When it ended, I moved over to the Hotel Lawrence (then it was the old Paramount Hotel), which is right there by DP. Once I got checked into the Lawrence, a couple of friends and I went on over to DP and I believe the Memorial was also on that same day.

After most everyone had left DP, I happened to notice Jack and Groden greeting each other, over behween the parking lot and the pergola. Then a little later, I also saw Jack, Mantik and Fetzer across the street doing some measurements, where Mary Moorman and Jean Hill were standing, during the JFK motorcade.

Jack had been a menber of Rich DellaRosa's forum for some years before i ever joined it. In fact, I believe he was one of the original members. Some time after my trip to Dallas, we got a new member at Rich's forum, named Bill Miller. I believe it was still in year 2000 or possibly early 2001. It was mentioned then, about Bill meeting Jack and their emails and I believe phone calls and exchanges. Jack had also invited Bill to join that forum, which he did so.

During this time, Bill was exhibiting friendliness...although he also seemed compelled to reply after everyones posts, just as some here do...:-) I never heard anyone mention they actuallly knew him or had ever heard of him before. Of course. it is possible some knew him from other JFK research circles. Once when Bill and I had email contact, he ask me if I had noticed a red=headed man, with a suit on and around the Pedestal area. He said he was waiting for Groden to go out to dinner with him. Well, I had not noticed such a person.since I was too engrosed in looking around DP. Yet I had no doubt he was there.

I do not have any personal knowledge of Bill and Jack meeting on that day and yet that was the day they met, according to them both later. Bill has also stated that he spoke at the Lancer Conference on that year. Now that part is puzzling to me. I attended most all the Lancer speakers that year. I do not recall a Bill Miller speaking at all., Nor can I even find his name among the other speakers listred...and have never seen his name among the DVDs from that year. I do know however, that he did speak the following year 2001, and I was unable to go that year. I don't know if Bill has messed up on his years that he actually spoke, or if he somehow totally escaped my notice. I think some have verified that he spoke that year. Yet actually that part is not pertinent to the question of Jack and Bill's meeting. I also do not recall seeing Jack anyplace around DP, except around the pedestal and pergola area and across the street.

After awhile. at that form, Bill seemed to drastically change. In fact, I was seeing that he was baiting Jack for something. I even sensed he was setting him up for the kill. And actually that is what occurred. He did become more beligerant towards Jack. and he was also 86'd because of it. Bill then went in with Debra for the Lancer forum and many of us were invited to join them. I did do so, and have been a member of both forums and this one as well as a few more obsure ones. I do not practice partiality, but take research forums to offer different areas of research.

After, Bill was tossed from that forum, Jack told about their initial meeting. He said, even back then, that Bill seemed to deliberately seek him out and ingratiated himswlf after that, and he also mentioned he had invited Bill to join that forum because of their (then) friendly exchanges.

I cannot swear that this same Bill Miller was or wasn't the person Jack met that day, yet I feel that it most definitely was. because of things they both said at the time. I believe that Jack has confused Bill with some other person...possibly one that he did meet years ago. Bill was definitely not a member of Rich's forum, way back, when Jack first joined it. There would have been no reason at all, for Bill to have told me in an email, back when he was on Rich's forum, the circumstances of when he met Jack, just as he states today.

I do believe that through the years, Jack has met so many JFK Researchers, LN's, wannabe's as well as disinfo's and frauds and cons...so I believe he is just confused, which we all do sometimes.

As for the Bill Milller and Larry Peters controversy, I also have an opinion about that. I do not know that I am right or wrong, yet I feel that I might be right. I believe they are actually two different people. But...I also believe that Larry is a friend of Bills,. living in a differnt area then Bill. I also believe that Bill was sending forum messages for Larry to post for him, under Larry's own name. So, of course they were able to both be showing up here at the same time. All of the posts under Larry's name are totally and typically Bill Miller. Same arguments, same wording and same sarcasm towards some members. Others have also been able to recognize this. I believe that for some reason.Bill did not want te come here from Lancer, under his own name at first. So, instead, the Larry counter-part was used. It was tried on more then one occasion, but was always the same type of posts. I am not making any sort of condemnation, but just only stating as I see it.

I hope i haven't only confused things even more...:-) One other thing though. Jean Hill passed away, just a few days before that year 2000 Conference. so we were all mentioning her name qute a bit that year.

Dixie

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for the Bill Milller and Larry Peters controversy, I also have an opinion about that. I do not know that I am right or wrong, yet I feel that I might be right. I believe they are actually two different people. But...I also believe that Larry is a friend of Bills,. living in a differnt area then Bill. I also believe that Bill was sending forum messages for Larry to post for him, under Larry's own name. So, of course they were able to both be showing up here at the same time. All of the posts under Larry's name are totally and typically Bill Miller. Same arguments, same wording and same sarcasm towards some members. Others have also been able to recognize this. I believe that for some reason.Bill did not want te come here from Lancer, under his own name at first. So, instead, the Larry counter-part was used. It was tried on more then one occasion, but was always the same type of posts. I am not making any sort of condemnation, but just only stating as I see it.

Dixie ... you have a fairly good memory and thanks for taking the time to help set the record straight. If you were in the Plaza on 11/22 and I said I was waiting for Groden, then that is most likely spot on as well for Robert's B-day is the same day of the year that JFK was assassinated and every time I am in Dallas on the anniversary - I have taken Robert to dinner that evening. Sometimes we then will swing by one of the local pubs where Robert likes to go because they have a band there that plays Beatle music throughout the night.

Jack has already admitted that he was given an 8 x 10 negative in the plaza, thus that was me. Tony Cummings with staying with me on that trip and he can be seen in a few of the White, Fetzer, Mantik photos while they messed with that "Moorman in the Street" nonsense. I had not heard that Moorman was there that day ... sorry I missed that. Mark Oakes sells signed Moorman photos for Mary and Mark has said to me that Mary thought her being in the street to take her famous photo was silly. If it seems like I have baited Jack ... you are probably right about that. Jack has unknowingly to himself made alteration claims that are destroyed by other claims he has made. The best example was Jack claiming Moorman and Hill were in the street as the limo passed by them and at the same time he is telling the research community that he believes the Altgens photo is genuine and unaltered. Of course, we all know that Moorman and Hill's shadows are coming from the grass, thus Jack's Moorman in the street claim is in error. My baiting was to lay the ground work for showing how Jack's claims fall short on their own merit. I recall asking if he thought Altgens photo was altered so to establish that point before pointing out why he destroys the alteration claim against where Moorman stood in the Zfilm.

As many know - I spend a good part of the year in the mountains and get into periods of time that I cannot even get Internet access unless I happen to have traveled somewhere to do so.

Bill

PS; Debra Conway can probably best state what happened, but I spoke on a Saturday morning and I was alloted 45 minutes as I recall. I believe that I went nearly 1.5 hours and another hour out in the hall afterwards answering questions and showing those negatives at the sunlit windows. That was the year that I met Al carrier who also had been a presenter. I found Al unique. Al is a seasoned law enforcement officer with quite an impressive background right up to working with the SS when the President has been in his area. Getting back to my presentation - I was later told that the audio was not running during my presentation and I am guessing that this is why it may not be found on Lancer's Conference CD.

Edited by Bill Miller

Because of all the controversy in regard to Jack White vs Bill Miller and their first encounter, I now feel compelled to try and make some order out of chaos...if possible.....:-) I definitely do not intend to appear to be taking sides, but just to tell things that I recall. I have been most reluctant to say anythiung, but I also believe this issue is going to keep resurfacing.

First of all, I have met Jack and do think a lot of him and have enjoyed talking with him and even regard him as a friend. I have never met Bill, although I did share emails with him, long time ago and he also sent me some thongs he was offernng at the time. I thought he was quite friendly too.

Jack did mention that it is possible he is not remembering right. So, I have to say this...Jack is misremembering some of the events under question! For the very first time, I went to Dallas, in Nov. of 2000. For some reason, both the Lancer and COPA Conferences were held on different dates that year, and I was actually able to stay the whole week and attend both. First I attended Lancer and stayed at, I believe it was the Ramada, that time. When it ended, I moved over to the Hotel Lawrence (then it was the old Paramount Hotel), which is right there by DP. Once I got checked into the Lawrence, a couple of friends and I went on over to DP and I believe the Memorial was also on that same day.

After most everyone had left DP, I happened to notice Jack and Groden greeting each other, over behween the parking lot and the pergola. Then a little later, I also saw Jack, Mantik and Fetzer across the street doing some measurements, where Mary Moorman and Jean Hill were standing, during the JFK motorcade.

Jack had been a menber of Rich DellaRosa's forum for some years before i ever joined it. In fact, I believe he was one of the original members. Some time after my trip to Dallas, we got a new member at Rich's forum, named Bill Miller. I believe it was still in year 2000 or possibly early 2001. It was mentioned then, about Bill meeting Jack and their emails and I believe phone calls and exchanges. Jack had also invited Bill to join that forum, which he did so.

During this time, Bill was exhibiting friendliness...although he also seemed compelled to reply after everyones posts, just as some here do...:-) I never heard anyone mention they actuallly knew him or had ever heard of him before. Of course. it is possible some knew him from other JFK research circles. Once when Bill and I had email contact, he ask me if I had noticed a red=headed man, with a suit on and around the Pedestal area. He said he was waiting for Groden to go out to dinner with him. Well, I had not noticed such a person.since I was too engrosed in looking around DP. Yet I had no doubt he was there.

I do not have any personal knowledge of Bill and Jack meeting on that day and yet that was the day they met, according to them both later. Bill has also stated that he spoke at the Lancer Conference on that year. Now that part is puzzling to me. I attended most all the Lancer speakers that year. I do not recall a Bill Miller speaking at all., Nor can I even find his name among the other speakers listred...and have never seen his name among the DVDs from that year. I do know however, that he did speak the following year 2001, and I was unable to go that year. I don't know if Bill has messed up on his years that he actually spoke, or if he somehow totally escaped my notice. I think some have verified that he spoke that year. Yet actually that part is not pertinent to the question of Jack and Bill's meeting. I also do not recall seeing Jack anyplace around DP, except around the pedestal and pergola area and across the street.

After awhile. at that form, Bill seemed to drastically change. In fact, I was seeing that he was baiting Jack for something. I even sensed he was setting him up for the kill. And actually that is what occurred. He did become more beligerant towards Jack. and he was also 86'd because of it. Bill then went in with Debra for the Lancer forum and many of us were invited to join them. I did do so, and have been a member of both forums and this one as well as a few more obsure ones. I do not practice partiality, but take research forums to offer different areas of research.

After, Bill was tossed from that forum, Jack told about their initial meeting. He said, even back then, that Bill seemed to deliberately seek him out and ingratiated himswlf after that, and he also mentioned he had invited Bill to join that forum because of their (then) friendly exchanges.

I cannot swear that this same Bill Miller was or wasn't the person Jack met that day, yet I feel that it most definitely was. because of things they both said at the time. I believe that Jack has confused Bill with some other person...possibly one that he did meet years ago. Bill was definitely not a member of Rich's forum, way back, when Jack first joined it. There would have been no reason at all, for Bill to have told me in an email, back when he was on Rich's forum, the circumstances of when he met Jack, just as he states today.

I do believe that through the years, Jack has met so many JFK Researchers, LN's, wannabe's as well as disinfo's and frauds and cons...so I believe he is just confused, which we all do sometimes.

I hope i haven't only confused things even more...:-) One other thing though. Jean Hill passed away, just a few days before that year 2000 Conference. so we were all mentioning her name qute a bit that year.

Dixie

Dixie,

Thanks for helping out with a much needed elucidation. All will profit.

I would like to focus on just one area for the moment, if I may with apologies.

I do so for the probative evidentiary value of this passage:

"After awhile. at that form, Bill seemed to drastically change. In fact, I was seeing that he was baiting Jack for something. I even sensed he was setting him up for the kill. And actually that is what occurred. He did become more beligerant towards Jack. and he was also 86'd because of it."

This is an addendum for Kathy & the other Mods.

This is the exact forum behavior which is currently being practiced by Miller. This shows that this behavior of Miller's is systemic with & endemic to Miller. The only thing that changes is Miller's victim. Hogan, Jack, EBC, me. Who's next?

Thanks, Dixie, for your account, which seems largely accurate.

My memories differ a little:

I thought it was earlier than 2000, but all those conference years merge together.

I have been saying the same things about the guy I met for at least five years,

which would have been since about 2002...and the meeting occurred long before

that, as I recall.

I do not remember it being a year that I was with Fetzer and Mantik. I was with

Fetzer and Mantik in the plaza in 1997, 98 and/or 99, as I recall. I have not been

to the plaza the last three or four anniversaries.

I do not remember Groden being involved.

I have a good memory for faces; the "Miller" I met was not husky with bushy red hair

and a Leno chin. I think I would have remembered that. But as you say, I meet so

many researchers, I could be remembering someone else I met in the plaza who

was in a suit on a hot day carrying a briefcase.

The guy I met told me certain things which do not jibe with the current "Miller".

He told me he was retired as a salesman for a major corporation, and I thought

he looked too young to retire. Now he tells a different story of being a cancer

victim, though he seems robustly healthy. I have known three people with

Hodgkins cancer; none survived. None got $750,000 malpractice settlements.

This may all be much ado about nothing, and explainable. I could be mistaken.

But even so, it is suspicious because of the ongoing personal attacks and other

unexplained activities.

Thanks.

Jack

This is the exact forum behavior which is currently being practiced by Miller. This shows that this behavior of Miller's is systemic with & endemic to Miller. The only thing that changes is Miller's victim. Hogan, Jack, EBC, me. Who's next?

Looks like someone is in need of a diaper chance and given his pacifier.

Here is one of the examples I used in showing Jack's 'Moorman in the street' claim was wrong by his own words.

post-1084-1183402279_thumb.jpg

In the same pages, Jack had written that the Muchmore film showed Hill and Moorman standing in the street. For those trollers who don't know the photographical record - the shadows in the bottom right hand side of the Altgens 6 photo belong to Mary Moorman, Jean Hill and Mary Moorman. In those days, as to some extent today, if Jack knows his agrument is about to unravel ... he gets mad and will refuse to respond/debate the evidence against him. This is exactly why in the past I have first asked an innocent question to get Jack locked down before pointing out his error.

Bill Miller

Edited by Bill Miller

I thought it was earlier than 2000, but all those conference years merge together.

that, as I recall.

Fetzer and Mantik in the plaza in 1997, 98 and/or 99, as I recall. I have not been

I have a good memory for faces; the "Miller" I met was not husky with bushy red hair

and a Leno chin. I think I would have remembered that. But as you say, I meet so

The guy I met told me certain things which do not jibe with the current "Miller".

unexplained activities.

Thanks.

Jack

"...ongoing personal attacks..."

No kiddin'?

Where, who? Don't tell me there's a pathogenic troller about? Nnnaaaauugh...

It's just all your fault, Jack. Face up to it like a real he-man. Remember you can count on me, ol' fella! :D

Edited by Miles Scull

Jack,

It is funny how the thread you started so long ago questioning who I was - had not mentioned that you could have been mistaken. A long time ago when that nonsense went on - I suggested you asking Groden if the guy with the 8 x 10 Dillard negatives was the red headed Miller that Robert knew and today Robert has just told me over the phone that you have not spoken to him about it one time. One would think that after I told you that Robert was there only a short distance away selling his wares and that it was he who pointed you out to me ... that you would have taken that simple step so to not waste any more time talking about something that you must have been mistaken about. You know ... some may have viewed your starting such a thread as a personal attack within itself. Funny how those things work.

He told me he was retired as a salesman for a major corporation,

Now I could be wrong, but isn't the 'salesman' title a new addition to your story? When you get me worked up to CEO - let me know.

And about Hodgkins disease - survival depends on early detection. Mine was at "Stage 2", which had at that time about a 90% cure rate. If it has spread to the bones as with a "Stage 4", then you are in trouble. Do you know what stages the people you knew were in when diagnosed with cancer?

Bill

Edited by Bill Miller

Bill

I didn't mean that Mary Moorman was also there in DP that day. I was just referring to where the guys were doing the measurements, where Mary and Jean had stood.so many years ago.

Also, I don't recall seeing Al Carrier at Lancer that year either. But I did hear he was there the following year (2001) when I also knew that you spoke..and I wasn't there that year. So, I am still thinking you were there in 2000, but maybe didn't speak until the following year. I know it all get sconfusing....:-) After that, I also don't really recall what years different things occurred when I was there. I only recall about 2000, because it was my first trip there.

_________

Dixie

Jack

I don't believe that Groden was involved with what you guys were doing that day. It was just that I happened to notice him going out towards the parking lot, probably to his Van to get something...and you had just got put of your car and was headed towards the pergola...so the two of you greeted each other.

_________

Dixie

Looks like someone is in need of a diaper chance and given his pacifier.

Here is one of the examples I used in showing Jack's 'Moorman in the street' claim was wrong by his own words.

post-1084-1183402279_thumb.jpg

In the same pages, Jack had written that the Muchmore film showed Hill and Moorman standing in the street. For those trollers who don't know the photographical record - the shadows in the bottom right hand side of the Altgens 6 photo belong to Mary Moorman, Jean Hill and Mary Moorman. In those days, as to some extent today, if Jack knows his agrument is about to unravel ... he gets mad and will refuse to respond/debate the evidence against him. This is exactly why in the past I have first asked an innocent question to get Jack locked down before pointing out his error.

Bill Miller

When I wrote that I believed Altgens 6 was genuine I had not reached the conclusions

I now hold...ALL ALTGENS IMAGES ARE SUSPECT, AND ALTGENS 8 IS FABRICATED.

Altgens himself denied taking images 5 and 8. Altgens 6 MAY be cropped.

I know of one researcher who has an early Altgens 6 image which he claims HAS MORE

AREA ON THE LEFT HAND SIDE, thus proving that the extant image was cropped. He

refuses to make this public for some reason. I have no idea why he is afraid to show

the image, which would prove fakery...but he says he is waiting for the appropriate time.

He claims the cropped out area contains important information. I hope he can be

proved correct.

Jack

When I wrote that I believed Altgens 6 was genuine I had not reached the conclusions

I now hold...ALL ALTGENS IMAGES ARE SUSPECT, AND ALTGENS 8 IS FABRICATED.

Altgens himself denied taking images 5 and 8. Altgens 6 MAY be cropped.

Jack, you put that claim about that photo being genuine in the same book that you claim Moorman and Hill as being in the street. The fact is that you didn't question the authenticity of that photo until AFTER you became aware that it debunked your 'Moorman in the street' nonsense.
I know of one researcher who has an early Altgens 6 image which he claims HAS MORE

AREA ON THE LEFT HAND SIDE, thus proving that the extant image was cropped. He

refuses to make this public for some reason. I have no idea why he is afraid to show

the image, which would prove fakery...but he says he is waiting for the appropriate time.

He claims the cropped out area contains important information. I hope he can be

proved correct.

Jack

And how long has he been sitting on this alleged claim?

Bill

that, as I recall.

unexplained activities.

Thanks.

Jack

Hi Kathy,

Just wanted to make sure that you haven't overlooked anything important:

If you've already noted this, then pardon the repetition. Maybe you do not consider this important.

Oh, maybe you missed this from Dixie as well:

"After awhile. at that form, Bill seemed to drastically change. In fact, I was seeing that he was baiting Jack for something. I even sensed he was setting him up for the kill. And actually that is what occurred. He did become more beligerant towards Jack. and he was also 86'd because of it."

Again, these things may not be important to you.

On the other hand, maybe you didn't see them. :D

If you did, then forgive me in a true Christian spirit. :D

post-1084-1183417049_thumb.gif Well, one can always count on your responses being void of JFK facts, but at least their getting funnier the more insane your replies get.

Bill

that, as I recall.

unexplained activities.

Thanks.

Jack

Hi Kathy,

Just wanted to make sure that you haven't overlooked anything important:

If you've already noted this, then pardon the repetition. Maybe you do not consider this important.

Oh, maybe you missed this from Dixie as well:

Again, these things may not be important to you.

On the other hand, maybe you didn't see them. :huh:

Hey Kathy,

Did you just notice yet another example of Miller's

this time directed at me?

Well, one can always count on your responses being void of JFK facts, but at least their getting funnier the more insane your replies get.

Just keep following Miller's posts. You'll notice a steady accumulation of abuse. On another thread Miller calls me a Kook, even though I have not replied to any of his posts.

Notice the mounting accumulation. A stray instance of abuse, OK. But this is constant & unremitting from Miller.

Miles..

I did not post my message to give you ammunition to use against Bill. I am just not knowledgable enough in photo analysis, to know who might be right or wrong, so I usually just avoid it. I do know that Bill is rather acerbic, but I am quite sure that he is also aware of that.....:-) Actually, I wouldn't want anyone to talk to me like that either. However, I will say that he has been a big part of the Lancer Forum for several years now and I believe he is highly regarded there.

Dixie