The Education Forum

'The Searchers'. Film about JFK researchers

Randy Benson, a film maker and winner of a student academy award has released the first trailer of his upcoming film 'The Searchers', which tells the story of JFK assassination researchers.

The trailer features a clip of John Judge speaking on the Knoll on the 40th anniversary of the assassination of JFK in front of a 5,000 strong crowd.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Flg0DE2RrWw

John

Randy Benson, a film maker and winner of a student academy award has released the first trailer of his upcoming film 'The Searchers', which tells the story of JFK assassination researchers.

The trailer features a clip of John Judge speaking on the Knoll on the 40th anniversary of the assassination of JFK in front of a 5,000 strong crowd.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Flg0DE2RrWw

John

Thanks John:

The 40th anniversary, when at least a thousand attended the knoll..and more over the complete

week-end..

However the newspapers, reported a few hundred if any at all....

Same old...with the media...

Much appreciation for all the work you and all do in regard to the videos, they are of great value to all..

B...

Edited by Bernice Moore

A documentary film on the life and JFK research of George Michael Evica is in production, too.

And yes, Bernice, the ceremonies in DP consistently have been under-reported by the mainstream press. I've spoken at a few of the gatherings there and at the JFK cenotaph a few blocks away. In every instance the programs have been moving in the extreme.

Charles

I've noticed a few times dismissive mainsteam articles mentioning '30 or 40' people gathering circa the COPA events, and cynically mentioning 'Elvis impersonators' and Roswell alien types mingling among the crowd, as if the people attending were giddily celebrating fringe elements of cult Americana rather than mourning the mainstream media's snide elephant-in-the-room blind spot dismissal of a brutal right-wing coup. I fully believe that the coming 6 to 12 months will represent a turning point in America's (and much of the rest oif the world's) conception and awareness of its own conspiracy laden history, and the sporadic bursts of activity by the mainstream press and US government - i.e Bush's whiny outburst against conspiracies at Ford's funeral - are an attempt to head this off at the pass. Without going off topic in this thread, I believe the 9/11 truth movement has woken many newcomers up to the notion of domestic political conspiracy, and these same people are turning their attention towards reassessing the other major conspiracies of the past 40 years. I fully expect an increase in efforts to associate 'conspiracy theorists' with toxic subject matter such as Holocaust denial or internet-based muslim terrorism sometime over the coming year to plant a guilt-by-association response among the remaining folk who haven't yet fully absorbed the ramifications of the JFK and 9/11 events, and to prevent people from contemplating these issues with an open mind.

Off topic but while I'm writing, apologies to John and co for me not yet putting a photo up alongside my profile, I will take care of this over the next couple of weeks.

• 5 years later...