The Education Forum

Regarding the authenticity of Moorman and Altgens

Hmmmmmmmmmmm. Nobody interested in studying real evidence.

Jack

JACK

Ahah ! This is what I have been screaming for over a year !

My faith in viable RESEARCH in this case has eroded to the extent that there are only two areas in which I have faith in evidence credibility.

1) The Dealey Plaza "eyewitness" ORIGINAL testimony given NLT mid afternoon of 11/22/63.

2) ORIGINAL testimony of Parkland "trauma room one" staff given during this same period of time !

I have repeatedly stated that this forum of brilliant "educators" has completely closed their minds to ANY introduction of new evidence or theory!

This is why I feel that many well versed one time contributors to this forum, seldom or never continue to post here! MINDS HERE ARE CLOSED!

Charles Black

I guess Bernice is out of pocket right now. In preparation for responding,

I suggest that all read TGZFH pages 259-289 and 199-206.

Jack

Hi Jack:

Here you go.....

Take care.........B

Great and frightening comparison. Can someone please post a plat with the position of Moorman and Altgens so one can see the angles/distances/elevations of the photos. Can someone attempt to explain the differences in the pergoda [or whatever it is called]?....they seem more problematic than the shadows...though they too are troubling. I've always been of the 'persuasion' that many of the photos had been tampered with and others 'they' felt were a problem were just confiscated on the day, and never saw the light of day again. Some of the tampering was probably ad hoc, but some of it must have been 

anticipated and pre-planned IMO

Thanks, Peter...apparently you and Charlie are the only ones interested in

studying the some evidence.

Jack

Jack

What is there to study? One can go to Dealey Plaza and replicate those images any day of the week. Not understanding perspective and how it works does not mean an image has been altered. I might also add that your 'Moorman retouched' claim doesn't even have your test photo being taken from the right spot. Your pedestal corner almost touches the corner of the window in the colonnade. Moorman's photo shows a gap that one could drive a truck through. In fact, you once claimed that only the 'Drum Scan' of Moorman's photo shows a gap, so I asked that you post a Moorman print or direct us to any source that shows a Moorman print with no visble gap between those two points and to date you have not done that. Are you prepared to do it at this time?

Bill

Edited by Bill Miller

Jack

What is there to study? One can go to Dealey Plaza and replicate those images any day of the week. Not understanding perspective and how it works does not mean an image has been altered. I might also add that your 'Moorman retouched' claim doesn't even have your test photo being taken from the right spot. Your pedestal corner almost touches the corner of the window in the colonnade. Moorman's photo shows a gap that one could drive a truck through. In fact, you once claimed that only the 'Drum Scan' of Moorman's photo shows a gap, so I asked that you post a Moorman print or direct us to any source that shows a Moorman print with no visble gap between those two points and to date you have not done that. Are you prepared to do it at this time?

Bill

What absurdity. I have NEVER CLAIMED THAT A "GAP" HAS ANY RELEVANCY. That

is putting words in my mouth. I have never claimed that the corners TOUCH. MY

perpetual claim is that the EDGES of the window and pedestal line up. There

is a one-inch offset at the top of the pedestal WHICH CREATES A "GAP" which is

irrelevant. Please quit claiming I said something WHICH I HAVE NEVER SAID.

I have always said ANY GAP IS IRRELEVANT. It is others who see a gap as being

relevant, not me. I have always consistently said EDGES LINE UP, not that two

corners touch without a gap. Quit being dishonest.

Jack

What absurdity. I have NEVER CLAIMED THAT A "GAP" HAS ANY RELEVANCY. That

is putting words in my mouth. I have never claimed that the corners TOUCH. MY

perpetual claim is that the EDGES of the window and pedestal line up. There

is a one-inch offset at the top of the pedestal WHICH CREATES A "GAP" which is

irrelevant. Please quit claiming I said something WHICH I HAVE NEVER SAID.

I have always said ANY GAP IS IRRELEVANT. It is others who see a gap as being

relevant, not me. I have always consistently said EDGES LINE UP, not that two

corners touch without a gap. Quit being dishonest.

Jack

The gap is "irrelevant"? Jack, you have gone so far as to imply that the drum scan had been altered. You said someone created a gap that does not exist on good copies of the Moorman photo. You called it a "Fake Gap". Read below ....

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...=1133&st=45

ORDINARILY I DO NOT READ NOR RESPOND TO MR. PETERS/MILLER'S RAVINGS,

BUT I NOTICED HIS POSTING OF THE LONG-AGO DISCREDITED "GAP" IN THE

MOORMAN PIC, AND I MUST PROVIDE AN ANTIDOTE. It was several years ago

that the GANG created a FAKE GAP using their famous DRUM SCAN. This "gap"

does not exist on good copies of Moorman. Just setting the record straight for

those who might fall for this discredited disinformation.

Jack White