The Education Forum

Bugliosi on LCDR William Pitzer

IMO......

I have read in Bugliosi's.."Reclaiming History ".....3 pages on the subject of L.C.D.R William Pitzer and Dennis David...

...He has not, will not mention the name Alan Eaglesham, the one man, the one site on the web, who has all the latest up to date informative, research ...re William Pitzer .......amazing ....not.....

.....The same old, go around to get along....LNr, preaching the Gov. cover-up of never having included, near what has been uncovered, and is available......Only and specifically, what leads people to believe that the conpiracy researchers are in error.. again and again throughout his tome.

As has been proven repeatedly ......by the Minion LN'rs..on the web.....who have either fallen for, through no fault of their own except in not having the capability of perhaps thinking for themselves, or with the same old mentality of going along to get along, appears again and again....Or in some cases are employed by said government, and or are paid off in some way, by those who do work for such, and are manipulated.....and therefore the pretense of not knowing of what they speak..continues....

.......He, Bugliosi appears that he is now just like all the rest of them, a Government controlled hireling, pretending to be one of those "know nothing".....minions...

The cover-up distortion, manipulation, the lies by the continuing omissions continues.....but as we all must keep in mind...when

On Nov.24th, 1963, nearly 44 years ago...when Deptuy Attorney General Nicholas Katzenbach, in a memo stated...

""It is importabt that all of the facts surrounding President Kennedy's Assassination be made public "In a Way" that will satisfy people in the United States and abroad that all the facts have been told and that a statement to this effect be made now:

That he did not have confederates who are still at large: and that the evidence was such that he would have been convicted at a trial.

Speculation Must Be Cut Off.......""

Bugliosi on Pitzer

by Allan Eaglesham

What words best describe

Vincent Bugliosi’s

coverage of the death

of LCDR William B. Pitzer

on pages 560–563 of the

endnotes for Reclaiming History?

Unscholarly, inaccurate, incomplete,

shoddy, biased…

Instead of discussing the salient features of the case, Bugliosi attacks the veracity of the “messenger,” Dennis David, who stated in a Waukegan, Illinois, News-Sun article in 1975 that he believed that Pitzer had been murdered in October 1966, possibly because of what he (WBP) knew of President Kennedy’s wounds. The lawyer impugns Dennis David’s honesty on the grounds that authors Harrison Livingston and Robert Groden stated that David claimed to have been present at the autopsy on President Kennedy’s body (whereas his name is absent from the HSCA list of those present). Here are the quotes from Livingstone and Groden [1].

"Dennis David, a medical corpsman present at the autopsy, was…"

"Dennis David, a witness at the autopsy, said…"

http://www.manuscriptservice.com/Bugliosi/

B.......

Guest Mark Valenti
As has been proven repeatedly ......by the Minion LN'rs..on the web.....who have either fallen for, through no fault of their own except in not having the capability of perhaps thinking for themselves, or with the same old mentality of going along to get along, appears again and again....Or in some cases are employed by said government, and or are paid off in some way, by those who do work for such, and are manipulated.....and therefore the pretense of not knowing of what they speak..continues....

Bernice, you didn't mention another very real possibility, and that is that some people look at the same information and just simply reach different conclusions. I realize this is very frustrating, it makes some people appear crazy in response, especially on internet forums, but it is a reality nevertheless. Just to give you one well-known, well-trodden example, look at the three tramps' arrest.

Some people absolutely, positively, without any fear of contradiction, know that Howard Hunt was one of them! But wait! Others are totally, soul-jarringly convinced it's Chauncey Holt! How can it be? Is someone lying? Taking an alternate position to spread disinformation? Employing a distraction technique?

Is it, as you suggest, an instance of someone not having the capability to think for themselves? Or having a go-along, get-along mentality? I think not. It's just a simple human behavior in all its glory.

In any event, CTs certainly won't win any converts by suggesting that those who believe differently are mentally challenged, constitutionally incapable or even criminally liable.

Bernice, you didn't mention another very real possibility, and that is that some people look at the same information and just simply reach different conclusions. I realize this is very frustrating, it makes some people appear crazy in response, especially on internet forums, but it is a reality nevertheless. Just to give you one well-known, well-trodden example, look at the three tramps' arrest.

Some people absolutely, positively, without any fear of contradiction, know that Howard Hunt was one of them! But wait! Others are totally, soul-jarringly convinced it's Chauncey Holt! How can it be? Is someone lying? Taking an alternate position to spread disinformation? Employing a distraction technique?

Is it, as you suggest, an instance of someone not having the capability to think for themselves? Or having a go-along, get-along mentality? I think not. It's just a simple human behavior in all its glory.

In any event, CTs certainly won't win any converts by suggesting that those who believe differently are mentally challenged, constitutionally incapable or even criminally liable.

Hi Mark:

Well that, as I stated was and is my opinion, and all have the right to theirs also....

I do think that positive documented evidence, such as autopsy photos, etc, and such is quite different from viewing a photo, and giving an opinion.

.......but to each their own.

With those who are being handled, the capability of being able to think for themselves mentally has been taken away, as they have a job to do..and those

that do not spend the time within the research and therefore do not know enough, and do go along to get along, ......well that is their responsibilty, not anyone elses.

It is out there...

Quote :""In any event, CTs certainly won't win any converts by suggesting that those who believe differently are mentally challenged, constitutionally incapable or even criminally liable.""

I did not suggest anyone was "" mentally challenged, constitutionally incapable or criminally liable,"" those are your words, Wow, glad they are not mine....and as far as converts, I am not in that business, I just try to get the information out there.....I would hope that people would think for themselves and not be manipulated...but...

Thanks for your opinion, carry on as they say.....

B...

Guest Mark Valenti

These forums are like a Petri dish of human psychology - it's fascinating to see the thought processes, the personalities in play, the character quirks that often arise in posts. Some people are reliably calm, thoughtful and reasonable, others blow a gasket at the slightest nudging.

That is, in large part, what makes this endeavor so interesting. The interest factor is far beyond the bare bones facts of the case at this point, now it's woven together with the people who are doing the digging.

In that regard, Bugliosi is spot on, the "community" is rife with fringe folks who posit theories that would, in some circumstances, prompt their involuntary removal from polite society, at least for 72 hours. That's not to say that Vince is right about all of the facts themselves, though imo his book is valuable on many levels.

Also, for the record, I wasn't quoting you on that nasty part, I was referring to some recent vitriol that was added to the stew by others.

That would be me, the little old stewmaker.

Anyone with reasonable access to the evidence in the case of the murder of John Fitzgerald Kennedy who does not conclude that the act was the result of a criminal conspiracy is cognitively impaired and/or complicit in the crime.

Read it.

Think about it.

"Vitriol" my pocked, olive derrière!

You just carry on with an "I'm OK, you're OK" dialogue with the killers' surrogates, you just continue to concede that the liars just might not be liars.

I stand in defense of all personal expression.

Even that of the Lone Nut fools and criminals.

But to dignify it is to capitulate.

Charles Drago

Edited by Charles Drago

Guest Mark Valenti

I rise in defense of your right to be as florid and hyperbolic as you want to be, indeed, as you are compelled to be! Fie to anyone in opposition to that, fie I say! The more melodrama you conjure in your posts, the more revealing they are. I imagine you writing them while wearing a suit of armor.

No, you shouldn't "capitulate," for goodness sake. Carry on, soldier! And be sure to add your historic quote - in large fonts and in bold! - more frequently. It's very effective.

Guest Mark Valenti
For thinking folk, perhaps.

For the non-cognitively impaired, right? The Petri dish roils with superior intellects!