The Education Forum

VIDEO - The Oswald Transfer

On the Oswald transfer film that shows Will Fritz from 'elevator' to 'shooting', he seems to be getting out of the way as soon as exiting the elevator. Most conspicuous is his slow motion 'acting' turn after the shooting. No way is this natural!

Edited by Steven Tomlinson

In the interview with Leavelle, he said that he saw Ruby standing in the crowd with a gun.

The image below was snapped only a fraction of a second before Oswald was shot and shows that Leavelle has still not seen Ruby. It seems that Leavelle's recollection of the event was not quite accurate.

James

James Richards Posted Today, 05:33 AM

In the interview with Leavelle, he said that he saw Ruby standing in the crowd with a gun.

The image below was snapped only a fraction of a second before Oswald was shot and shows that Leavelle has still not seen Ruby. It seems that Leavelle's recollection of the event was not quite accurate.

James

Quite so James.

I think the 3 cops interviewed here are some of the honest cops with nothing to hide in this case. I believe what Jim Leavelle recalls is seeing Ruby at the time he pulled the trigger, nevertheless too late to do much about it. Leavelle further recalls trying to pull Oswald by his belt to help get Oswald out of Ruby's way, but not having enough leverage to do so properly in that split second incident.

I am bothered by the silence of other police officers who may in fact have had something to hide, including Buddy Walthers, Will Fritz, and Sheriff Decker. If they had nothing to do with concealing evidence and/or undermining the investigation, I'm sure they at least knew who was demanding a Lone Nut investigation from the get go.

Antti,

Buddy Walthers of course being shot to death in 1969 I believe it was. I seem to remember Roger Craig hinting that there might have been something not quite right about the whole episode.

Decker is the one who appears the most suspicious given that he knew exactly who Jim Braden was. Decker made a very public point of running him out of Dallas in the late fifties.

James

Edited by James Richards