The Education Forum

Mark Bell Film

A few days ago, I started a thread about the Bell movie using a frame from it. Pointed out a man in the pergola who I stated was not Zapruder.

Let me try to re-enforce that thread by expanding on the Bell film in a little different area.

In Bell's film, he captures cameraman Dave Wiegman filming the Hester's.

The footage in Bell shows Mr.Hester pushing off and rising from Mrs.Hester.

Dave Wiegman's film shows this occuring,also.

I have used this point in both films, to sync them up.

The two animations I am supplying at this point, show the activity I have described above.

It's important to understand this, before I drop the bombshell in my next post. imo

thanks

chris

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are in agreement that the 2 previous animations are the same point in time, let's proceed

This is from the Bell movie, also.

I lightened the column area in the background and stabilized it.

When the red box comes up, watch who's in it, then take a look at who is still leaning over Mrs.Hester. (red arrow)

You might want to compare that red box area movement to Mr.Hester in the previous animation.

In other words, Mr.Hester is in two places at one time.

Film has been altered, that's why the original is so dark back there.

cheers

chris

Chris...why do you say it is Hester in the red box?

By the way...when last seen, Hester was sitting on a bench at the east

end of the pergola. How did he get to the west end so fast? (See Bronson

slide)

Did you know that researchers have made great efforts to locate the Hesters

without success? One wealthy researcher even resorted to a private eye.

For all practical purposes, the Hesters have vanished.

Jack

Good work, Chris. But the Hesters are the ones on the left, on the grass. I'm not sure who that other couple is. They look pretty young. Maybe they're still alive.

As far as the shape in the red box, it sure looks like a man, and it's not Hester, as Hester is still on the ground with his wife. Do we see this figure in any other photos?

Edited by Pat Speer

Chris...why do you say it is Hester in the red box?

By the way...when last seen, Hester was sitting on a bench at the east

end of the pergola. How did he get to the west end so fast? (See Bronson

slide)

Did you know that researchers have made great efforts to locate the Hesters

without success? One wealthy researcher even resorted to a private eye.

For all practical purposes, the Hesters have vanished.

Jack

Jack,

What I have posted occurs after the assassination.

I'm only going by what the two films tell me.

Same point in time.

If that's not Mr.Hester in the red box, somebody should show up in Wiegman's background as he is filming the Hester's.

Here's a little longer clip of the Hester's and no-one near the background columns.

In fact, Mr.Hester ends up in the same spot in the red box as he does in Wiegman.

chris

Edited by Chris Davidson

Good work, Chris. But the Hesters are the ones on the left, on the grass. I'm not sure who that other couple is. They look pretty young. Maybe they're still alive.

As far as the shape in the red box, it sure looks like a man, and it's not Hester, as Hester is still on the ground with his wife. Do we see this figure in any other photos?

Pat,

The Hester's are the couple in the background.

The Newman's are at the bottom of the knoll in the foreground, Mrs.Newman is in red.

If you look at the movement of the man in the red box, he ends up in the same spot as Mr.Hester does in the Wiegman clip.

chris

Pat,

The Newman's are at the bottom of the knoll in the foreground, Mrs.Newman is in red.

If you look at the movement of the man in the red box, he ends up in the same spot as Mr.Hester does in the Wiegman clip.

chris

Have you compared these clips to the faked Altgens 8?

Jack

Edited by Jack White

Pat,

chris

Have you compared these clips to the faked Altgens 8?

Jack

Jack,

The insets are from Wiegman.

Take a look at the Hester's in both.

Only comparison I've done for time sync.

chris

Pat,

chris

By the other couple I meant the ones by the sign in the first image. I thought you were saying that was the Hesters when the Hesters are at the far left. It is indeed mysterious that someone seems to be moving just where Mr. Hester runs, but before he gets up to run there. I think it could be someone else, however. I'll look at it some more.

On second look, it appears that the figure comes out from behind the pillar heading west in the clip on post 3. Can you isolate the figure? Could it be one of the newsmen running around looking back in the train yards? Could it be Lem Johns?

Edited by Pat Speer

Pat,

chris

By the other couple I meant the ones by the sign in the first image. I thought you were saying that was the Hesters when the Hesters are at the far left. It is indeed mysterious that someone seems to be moving just where Mr. Hester runs, but before he gets up to run there. I think it could be someone else, however. I'll look at it some more.

On second look, it appears that the figure comes out from behind the pillar heading west in the clip on post 3. Can you isolate the figure? Could it be one of the newsmen running around looking back in the train yards? Could it be Lem Johns?

Pat and others,

Don't waste your time on this.

I get to eat crow again.

Sean Murphy has figured out what I could not see.

That is Mrs.Hester's coat in front of her. Tannish color object in Bell.

It appears in the shape of a body form. imo

She rises above it as we see in both Wiegman and Bell.

This sync's with Mr.Hester's appearance in the red box.

The bombshell turned into a marshmallow.

chris

Pat,

chris

Pat and others,

I get to eat crow again.

chris

Don't despair, Chris...It reminded me of the study I just emailed

to you. Please post it with your comments.

Jack

Jack,

The Altgen's/right side version looks like something I would build.

Bad cut and paste job

Openings next to the yellow dot at right, are not correct.

thanks

chris

Thanks, Chris. My comment is that IF my interpretation of the

shadows is correct, and the Wiegman frame is genuine,

then ALTGENS 8 IS PROVED TO BE FAKE, since the same

instant in time cannot have different shadows. Am I right?

Jack

Pat,

chris

Pat and others,

I get to eat crow again.

chris

Chris.

I agree.

The RED box area is Mr Hester rising just as is seen in Wiegman.

The image which appears to be someone standing over mrs Hester is actually Mrs Hester in her green dress standing over her coat on the ground.

In the Zapruder frame below ,you can see her coat hanging over the back of the bench covering part of the timber.