The Education Forum

Pull your resources-Find TOSH

There has to be a way for someone on this forun, with all the resources used to find out information, that we can get the real story about the dissapearance of Tosh. Come on Gerry Hemming-help us here. Use some of your contacts. Larry Hancock or Peter. Someone has to find out something. How about contacting the daughter? or wife?

I have enjoyed reading the post from Tosh and hope and pray it hasn't ended. But the suspense of not being able to verify this story is giving me an anxiety attack.lol

Help anyone?

John

There has to be a way for someone on this forun, with all the resources used to find out information, that we can get the real story about the dissapearance of Tosh. Come on Gerry Hemming-help us here. Use some of your contacts. Larry Hancock or Peter. Someone has to find out something. How about contacting the daughter? or wife?

I have enjoyed reading the post from Tosh and hope and pray it hasn't ended. But the suspense of not being able to verify this story is giving me an anxiety attack.lol

Help anyone?

John

Appropriate steps to confirm or deny it are being taken. Cool your heels a while.

THANKS PETER, i'LL HAVE A COLD ONE AND RELAX A LIL.

jOHN