The Education Forum

Did NASA Use a Vacuum Chamber to Fake Apollo ?

Faked Rover footage taken in nasa's 100 x 122 foot vacuum chamber ..... ( Thanks for admitting that your measurements were incorrect Evan )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvZpTMLdKYQ...ted&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPgHOVLR6Zk...p;search=\

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8-_7uFL0iw...ted&search=

And here's the two different edited versions put togetehr ... nasa was really good at editing footage that was allegedy taken "live from the moon "

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYIeeOjo2HQ

Edited by Duane Daman

Before you accuse Sibrel of deception , you should get your facts straight .... Bart Sibrel took that footage directly from the TV show 'Conspiracy Theroy : Did We land on the Moon ?' , which was taken directly from nasa's PUBLIC DOMAIN footage .

That's the problem with not checking facts from primary sources when making such a claim as the moon landings were faked. Just because footage is in the "public domain" does not necessarily make it the definitive record (witness the many different versions of the famous Buzz Aldrin photo A11-40-5903). I believe a similar issue was discussed at some length in another thread here. This was to do with the collage documentary by Al Reinert called "For All Mankind".

The footage shown in "The Rocks Cry Out" was taken from another documentary called "Nothing So Hidden", which was basically a summary of the Apollo 16 mission. This is either an editing error, or use of artistic licence, as in "For All Mankind".

Two phrases used with this same section of video, but at different times, are "What a view isn't it John?", and "John you are just beautiful". Obviously, both of these can't be the actual audio recorded at the time of the video.

According to the ALSJ, "What a view isn't it John?" has a mission time stamp of 144:16:27.

Source

144:16:21 England: Okay. (Pause)

144:16:27 Duke: Wow! What a place! What a view, isn't it, John?144:16:30 Young: It's absolutely unreal!

You can see the TV footage recorded at this scene here. This is completely different to the video in "The Rocks Cry Out". Moreover, if you watch all of this 2 minute clip, you hear Duke say the lens is dusty, Houston agrees with him and a few seconds later he brushes the lens clean - good evidence that the audio does indeed match this segment of video.

According to the ALSJ, "John you are just beautiful" has a mission time stamp of 124:03:01.

Source

124:03:01 Duke: John, you are just beautiful. That is the most beautiful sight.

124:03:07 Young: What's that?

124:03:08 Duke: You standing there on the rim of that crater.

You can see the TV footage recorded at this scene here . Again, this is not the video footage in "The Rocks Cry Out". There's more evidence that the audi and video is correctly matched in the ALSJ, since at 2:38 Duke says "Hi there" and is seen waving at Young. During this section, Young is busy taking a pan of photos with the Hasselblad (you can see him quite clearly doing this in the TV footage). He takes one when he is facing Duke right when he says "Hi there". That photo is as16-114-18424. Yet another occasion when the TV footage, audio footage and Hasselblad images are all congruent.

I haven't been able to locate the audio that actually goes with the video shown in "The Rocks Cry Out", but I'm sure your friend Greenmagoos would be willing to look through his DVD set if you ask him nicely.

Perhaps Duane would want to use footage provided by Bart Sibrel, which shows that the same location is used on two different days and are claimed to be two different locations?

That famous piece called 'The Rocks Cry Out"?

Except that it would be shown that Bart Sibrel has used totally incorrect descriptions, claiming locations and times where they are not, putting soundtracks on footage which is totally different from that originally recorded. In other words, totally wrong.

Perhaps Duane would care to use that one?

Before you accuse Sibrel of deception , you should get your facts straight .... Bart Sibrel took that footage directly from the TV show 'Conspiracy Theroy : Did We land on the Moon ?' , which was taken directly from nasa's PUBLIC DOMAIN footage .

nasa's first excuse for that particular little error , was that they made a " mistake in editing " ... Their current excuse is that they were mistaken , and the footge really wasn't taken a day apart from a different location , but taken the same day from the same location !!!

I guess the astro-NOTS decided that the view was so good , that they trotted back on up the hill for a second take !

If that is correct, I will indeed withdraw my accusation.

Now, the "Did we land on the Moon" was a Fox special, promoting the conspiracy theory. If that is where Mr Sibrel got his material from, we have to ask where the Fox people got their material from.

In all cases, we have to be sure of what material we are dealing with. If we wish to make claims about it's authenticity, we must examine whether it is authentic or not.

Could you give me a reference for the Bart-Fox link please Duane?