The Education Forum

An Unmentionable Woman

All my movie star books that I started to collect in my teens are with somebody in a different state, so I can't consult them.

I was reading Brothers by David Talbot. On Pg. 92, there is a description of Bobby Kennedy's elaborate office, an office that had his children's drawings hanging up. It is mentioned that Bobby had a fireplace in the room. What was near this fireplace grabbed my attention.

This was in Chapter "1962." Bobby had a "stuffed tiger" near the fireplace.

And here she comes, the scourge of Kennedy Researchers... On the day Marilyn Monroe "committed suicide" in August 1962, photographers saw a stuffed tiger near the swimming pool and people wondered why it was there and who gave it to her.

Monroe's stuffed tiger was a toy. But when Talbot describes the stuffed tiger, I wondered if it was a real stuffed tiger from a taxidermist and not the same object near Monroe's pool. Coincidence?

Kathy :unsure:

post-5645-1186203083_thumb.jpg

All my movie star books that I started to collect in my teens are with somebody in a different state, so I can't consult them.

I was reading Brothers by David Talbot. On Pg. 92, there is a description of Bobby Kennedy's elaborate office, an office that had his children's drawings hanging up. It is mentioned that Bobby had a fireplace in the room. What was near this fireplace grabbed my attention.

This was in Chapter "1962." Bobby had a "stuffed tiger" near the fireplace.

And here she comes, the scourge of Kennedy Researchers... On the day Marilyn Monroe "committed suicide" in August 1962, photographers saw a stuffed tiger near the swimming pool and people wondered why it was there and who gave it to her.

Monroe's stuffed tiger was a toy. But when Talbot describes the stuffed tiger, I wondered if it was a real stuffed tiger from a taxidermist and not the same object near Monroe's pool. Coincidence?

Kathy :secret

I wouldn't be me if I didn't acknowledge the 45th Anniversary of Marilyn Monroe's mysterious death.

Kathy