The Education Forum

Diana Death: New Witness

Probably old news to many.

Daily Express

August 1, 2006

by Martin Evans

A WITNESS who holds vital clues suggesting Princess Diana’s death was not an accident is set to give evidence at her inquest.

Christophe Pelat could be one of the most important people to take the stand when the hearing begins in the autumn.

The French firefighter’s sensational claims concern the discovery of the “shot” body of paparazzi photographer James Andanson.

Andanson was an MI6 informer who followed Diana’s every move in the weeks before she died alongside Dodi Al Fayed and their chauffeur, Henri Paul.

He is also believed to be the driver of a mystery Fiat Uno that collided with Diana’s Mercedes moments before it crashed.

Three years after the fatal crash in Paris in 1997, Andanson’s badly charred body was discovered in a burnt-out BMW in the French countryside.

The official verdict was that he had committed suicide but now Mr Pelat, who discovered his body, insists the photographer had been shot in the head.

The authorities have always claimed any damage to his skull was the result of the intense heat of the fire.

But returning to the scene where Andanson’s body was found, Mr Pelat said: “He had a hole in his skull, as if he had been shot with a gun.”

Mr Pelat, pictured for the first time today, told the Daily Express last night that he was willing to testify at the inquest and expected to be officially called in the coming weeks. He said: “Of course I will contribute to any inquiry of this nature. It is my job."

A former Operation Paget detective, who has now been tasked with collating evidence and witness statements for the inquest, also confirmed Mr Pelat’s likely inclusion.

He said: “Anyone with this kind of information is high on the list of those who will give evidence.”

The circumstances of Andanson’s death remain vitally important to any investigation because of his connection to the mystery white Fiat Uno, said to have clipped Diana’s Mercedes.

Andanson, 54 at the time of his death, owned a white Fiat, which was repainted shortly after Diana’s death and sold by him later that year.

When the vehicle was eventually traced, forensic reports claimed paint scratches on the side-view mirror and bumper of the Mercedes were identical to samples from Andanson’s Fiat.

The revelation that Andanson could have been shot threatens to blow apart the inquest into Diana’s death and lend weight to conspiracy theories that she was murdered in a plot to prevent her marrying Dodi.

As a leading paparazzi photographer, Andanson spent weeks following the 36-year-old Princess as her romance with Dodi blossomed .

It is believed he supplemented his income by also acting as an informer for both the British Secret Intelligence Service and the French authorities.

Andanson had been in Sardinia during the last week of August 1997, as Diana and Dodi enjoyed their last holiday together before returning to France on August 30.

Less than six hours after the fatal crash, and for reasons that have never been revealed, Andanson boarded a flight at Paris’s Orly airport bound for Corsica. He claimed he had been nowhere near the centre of the French capital when the crash happened but could not provide any real evidence.

His body, found in thick woodland near Montpellier, was so badly charred that it took police almost a month before DNA and dental records confirmed his identity.

The official verdict was suicide but Mr Pelat’s claims support the theory that Andanson was assassinated because he knew too much about the Establishment plot to kill Diana.

Several weeks after his body was ­discovered, Andanson’s office was burgled and a number of his personal belongings were stolen.

The owner of the land where the body was found has now also come forward to question the circumstances of Andanson’s death.

Julian Christian told a Japanese ­documentary team that the area was so secluded only a local would have known how to locate the field where the burning BMW was found.

In a further twist, Andanson’s wife has confirmed that to her knowledge her husband had never before ­visited that region.

Harrods owner Mohamed Al Fayed now wants the latest evidence to be fully aired at the joint inquest into Diana and Dodi’s deaths.

He is among those who dismiss the official story that the crash was caused by the couple’s drunken chauffeur losing control of the vehicle.

Instead, he believes the pair were murdered by the British security services because senior British royals, including Prince Philip, did not want Diana to have Dodi’s baby.

Mr Al Fayed is convinced some of the paparazzi following the couple that night were MI6 agents determined to stop the announcement of the couple’s engagement – and Diana’s pregnancy.

Lord Justice Scott Baker, the fourth official chosen to oversee the inquest, has demanded full disclosure of all the evidence. He has identified 20 key issues he wants to examine further, including whether Andanson was in Paris on the night of the crash.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/15228/...TH:-New-witness

Edited by Michael Hogan

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably old news to many.

Daily Express

August 1, 2006

by Martin Evans

A WITNESS who holds vital clues suggesting Princess Diana’s death was not an accident is set to give evidence at her inquest.

Christophe Pelat could be one of the most important people to take the stand when the hearing begins in the autumn.

The French firefighter’s sensational claims concern the discovery of the “shot” body of paparazzi photographer James Andanson.

Andanson was an MI6 informer who followed Diana’s every move in the weeks before she died alongside Dodi Al Fayed and their chauffeur, Henri Paul.

He is also believed to be the driver of a mystery Fiat Uno that collided with Diana’s Mercedes moments before it crashed.

Three years after the fatal crash in Paris in 1997, Andanson’s badly charred body was discovered in a burnt-out BMW in the French countryside.

The official verdict was that he had committed suicide but now Mr Pelat, who discovered his body, insists the photographer had been shot in the head.

The authorities have always claimed any damage to his skull was the result of the intense heat of the fire.

But returning to the scene where Andanson’s body was found, Mr Pelat said: “He had a hole in his skull, as if he had been shot with a gun.”

Mr Pelat, pictured for the first time today, told the Daily Express last night that he was willing to testify at the inquest and expected to be officially called in the coming weeks. He said: “Of course I will contribute to any inquiry of this nature. It is my job."

A former Operation Paget detective, who has now been tasked with collating evidence and witness statements for the inquest, also confirmed Mr Pelat’s likely inclusion.

He said: “Anyone with this kind of information is high on the list of those who will give evidence.”

The circumstances of Andanson’s death remain vitally important to any investigation because of his connection to the mystery white Fiat Uno, said to have clipped Diana’s Mercedes.

Andanson, 54 at the time of his death, owned a white Fiat, which was repainted shortly after Diana’s death and sold by him later that year.

When the vehicle was eventually traced, forensic reports claimed paint scratches on the side-view mirror and bumper of the Mercedes were identical to samples from Andanson’s Fiat.

The revelation that Andanson could have been shot threatens to blow apart the inquest into Diana’s death and lend weight to conspiracy theories that she was murdered in a plot to prevent her marrying Dodi.

As a leading paparazzi photographer, Andanson spent weeks following the 36-year-old Princess as her romance with Dodi blossomed .

It is believed he supplemented his income by also acting as an informer for both the British Secret Intelligence Service and the French authorities.

Andanson had been in Sardinia during the last week of August 1997, as Diana and Dodi enjoyed their last holiday together before returning to France on August 30.

Less than six hours after the fatal crash, and for reasons that have never been revealed, Andanson boarded a flight at Paris’s Orly airport bound for Corsica. He claimed he had been nowhere near the centre of the French capital when the crash happened but could not provide any real evidence.

His body, found in thick woodland near Montpellier, was so badly charred that it took police almost a month before DNA and dental records confirmed his identity.

The official verdict was suicide but Mr Pelat’s claims support the theory that Andanson was assassinated because he knew too much about the Establishment plot to kill Diana.

Several weeks after his body was ­discovered, Andanson’s office was burgled and a number of his personal belongings were stolen.

The owner of the land where the body was found has now also come forward to question the circumstances of Andanson’s death.

Julian Christian told a Japanese ­documentary team that the area was so secluded only a local would have known how to locate the field where the burning BMW was found.

In a further twist, Andanson’s wife has confirmed that to her knowledge her husband had never before ­visited that region.

Harrods owner Mohamed Al Fayed now wants the latest evidence to be fully aired at the joint inquest into Diana and Dodi’s deaths.

He is among those who dismiss the official story that the crash was caused by the couple’s drunken chauffeur losing control of the vehicle.

Instead, he believes the pair were murdered by the British security services because senior British royals, including Prince Philip, did not want Diana to have Dodi’s baby.

Mr Al Fayed is convinced some of the paparazzi following the couple that night were MI6 agents determined to stop the announcement of the couple’s engagement – and Diana’s pregnancy.

Lord Justice Scott Baker, the fourth official chosen to oversee the inquest, has demanded full disclosure of all the evidence. He has identified 20 key issues he wants to examine further, including whether Andanson was in Paris on the night of the crash.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/15228/...TH:-New-witness

Thanks for starting this thread, Mike. I've read a number of books on Diana and have seen many documentaries about her. The one thing about Diana's death that always disturbed me was Henri Paul, supposedly extremely drunk and overwhelmed by Carbon Monoxide. Someone posed that a suicide victim's body was mistaken for Henri's in the morgue that night. This unknown man had gotten into his car in a garage drunk and drank some more alcohol to give him the courage to start the ignition and die from asphyxiation. In his bloodstream they found anti-depressents. This explains why this man had so much carbon monoxide, alcohol and anti-depressents in his system: he wanted to die. It was not Henri Paul's blood!

Was this a fluke, a switcheroo, or did someone kill this man in his garage so they could use his blood? It's so coincidental. And the blood could have been around for awhile, not just that night, waiting for this chance. And possibly MI6 knew Diana was coming to Paris. And Henri Paul was tied in with MI6 and they double-crossed him. Why did he go through that tunnel if he didn't need to? Also, there's a report that a motorcycle with 2 people on it, passed Diana's car fast and the guy in the back shined a blinding light or laser into Henri's windshield. It's been claimed on the Internet that cocaine was found in the back seat. If it was, it was planted there immediately after the crash, in my opinion.

I believe Diana was murdered. It took them 2-3 hours, I believe, to get Diana into an Emergency Room. The nearest hospital was 10 minutes away. They passed it by and another hospital too. The ambulance was moving at 10 mph so she wouldn't go into cardiac arrest because of the ambulance going too fast. Trying to resuscitate her by pressing on her heart was a big mistake -- or was it? If they had gotten her to the hospital, they would have learned that her aorta was ripped open and they were actually killing her. Two ER nurses saw Diana come in white and bloodless and got sick to their stomachs. She was pronounced dead. Then she was partially embalmed.

Kathy

Guest Stephen Turner
I believe Diana was murdered. It took them 2-3 hours, I believe, to get Diana into an Emergency Room. The nearest hospital was 10 minutes away. They passed it by and another hospital too. The ambulance was moving at 10 mph so she wouldn't go into cardiac arrest because of the ambulance going too fast. Trying to resuscitate her by pressing on her heart was a big mistake -- or was it? If they had gotten her to the hospital, they would have learned that her aorta was ripped open and they were actually killing her. Two ER nurses saw Diana come in white and bloodless and got sick to their stomachs. She was pronounced dead. Then she was partially embalmed.

Kathy

Right, so now the ambulance crew are part of the assassination :rolleyes:

Lets see, Royal family, MI5, MI6, French secret service, Paris coroners office, French health service, Diana's body guard, and other assorted bogymen to numerous to mention. Did I miss anyone? I hear Elvis is alive and well, and living it up with Hitler in Argentina. I have no time for our "Royal family" and quite frankly wouldn't put much past them, I have no doubt they heaved a collective sigh of relief when the Queen of hearts snuffed it, but this wild baseless speculation is little short of preposterous.

Kathy

Lets see, Royal family, MI5, MI6, French secret service, Paris coroners office, French health service, Diana's body guard, and other assorted bogymen to numerous to mention. Did I miss anyone? I hear Elvis is alive and well, and living it up with Hitler in Argentina. I have no time for our "Royal family" and quite frankly wouldn't put much past them, I have no doubt they heaved a collective sigh of relief when the Queen of hearts snuffed it, but this wild baseless speculation is little short of preposterous.

Interesting coincidence however that Diana wrote in her diary that she feared being murdered in a car crash. If I remember correctly she had penned this fear about 6 months prior to it happening.

And why would the driver of the white car be killed? Looks pretty suspicious to me.

Dawn

Kathy

How do you explain all the Carbon Monoxide in Henri Paul's blood? The car manufacturer said it couldn't have come from the car. And did Henri Paul look drunk to you? He sure held his alcohol well.

Kathy

Interesting coincidence however that Diana wrote in her diary that she feared being murdered in a car crash. If I remember correctly she had penned this fear about 6 months prior to it happening.

And why would the driver of the white car be killed? Looks pretty suspicious to me.

Dawn

Diana wrote a letter to someone that she thought that Prince Charles would have her killed in a car "accident." I don't think he ordered it, but his father, Prince Philip, may have. Or MI6 could have done it on their own.

And you're right about Andassan being burnt up in a car years later. That was a homicide, in my opinion. He was the driver of the white Fiat.

Kathy

Steven, et al,

Have we learned nothing from our labors on the JFK case?

Before we start dismissing conspiracy in the death of Diana based upon an assessed unlikelihood of participation by the suspects of the moment, let us focus exclusively on the "how" of the event under scrutiny.

After all, do claims that space aliens whacked JFK take anything away from, say, David Mantik's destruction of the SBT?

Charles Drago

Steven, et al,

Before we start dismissing conspiracy in the death of Diana based upon an assessed unlikelihood of participation by the suspects of the moment, let us focus exclusively on the "how" of the event under scrutiny.

After all, do claims that space aliens whacked JFK take anything away from, say, David Mantik's destruction of the SBT?

Charles Drago

One major difference between the deaths of Diana and JFK is that while the latter had more people with motive to kill him than an Agatha Christie victim no one has come up with a convincing motive for bumping off the "People's Princess" in such an unlikely manner, add in the fact that she probably would have survived if only she had buckled up and the MO and assassination thesis seem even less likely.

Mr. Colby,

We aren't even close to justifying a "whodunit" or "whydunit" investigation of Diana's demise.

First we must address and satisfactorily answer the "howdunit" question.

And that question, I submit, remains open.

We must not conflate these areas of inquiry -- at least not at this stage of the game.

Is it reasonable, you may ask, to question the "how" of Diana's death?

Based upon what we know to date: quite reasonable indeed.

Charles Drago

Mr. Colby,

We aren't even close to justifying a "whodunit" or "whydunit" investigation of Diana's demise.

First we must address and satisfactorily answer the "howdunit" question.

And that question, I submit, remains open.

We must not conflate these areas of inquiry -- at least not at this stage of the game.

Is it reasonable, you may ask, to question the "how" of Diana's death?

Based upon what we know to date: quite reasonable indeed.

Charles Drago

Even her sons think her death suspicious, as they said in a recent TV interview.

Kathy

add in the fact that she probably would have survived if only she had buckled up and the MO and assassination thesis seem even less likely.

Maybe she was known to never wear a seat belt. Something that her husband would know. There are plenty of people who refuse to wear them. They get killed where I live all the time.

Guest Stephen Turner

OK, I'll play.

Lets firstly set this event in its historical context. A question.

In your view,What was the reason for Diana's assassination. Another question.

What party/Parties (a) planned it, and (B) carried it out. and lastly.

Why did the murder take the form of a "road accident"

If speculation is all you have please speculate away.

Kathy, I'll ask again. Is it your contention that the ambulance crew that treated Diana were part of the conspiracy.

Kathy

Right, so now the ambulance crew are part of the assassination B)

It sounds like the validity of a conspiracy is contingent on your feelings about the victim Stephen.

Right, so now the ambulance crew are part of the assassination B)

Steven, et al,

Charles Drago

One major difference between the deaths of Diana and JFK is that while the latter had more people with motive to kill him than an Agatha Christie victim no one has come up with a convincing motive for bumping off the "People's Princess" in such an unlikely manner...

Oh c'mon, there are numerous obvious reasons:

-The royals had to protect the purity of their arian bloodline, as Dodi's father has charged.

-The royal bluebloods didn't want her marrying a foreigner, and middle easterner no less.

-Charles wanted to marry the rottweiler and a living ex wife made that awkward to impossible.

-The family didn't want her influencing her sons, one a future king, any more than she already had.

-She would likely have been the mother of the King of England.

How awkward would that have been for her estranged ex inlaws?

-She had the gall to blab to an author who then wrote a bio about her airing all the dirty royal laundry.

-Di embarrassed the stuffy old family by fraternizing with icky commoners and hugging lepers and aids patients.

The horror.

Not only that but she took on causes like eradication of land mines. She made them look cold and uncaring by contrast.

-They despised her.

-She was a superstar and out shined them.

-They detested her.

It's Agatha Christie all over again.