The Education Forum

Diana Death: New Witness

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest David Guyatt

As far as Nazi prince goes, there is validity to the extent that a sister of his was married to an aristo blonde weasel-god chappie who was something in the SS. That something was a standartenführer (colonel) on Himmler's personal staff, in fact (Prince Christopher Hesse-Cassel to be precise)

Sister Sophie and Prince Christoph's Kronberg Castle was the unlkely location of a derring-do end of war dash by a British Army officer to "recover" apparently sensitive and embarrassing correspondence from the British royal family from the clutches of the enemy --- that is to say American hands. Said brave and courageous officer was, embarrassingly for the Windsors, the deeply burrowing Soviet asset-spy, Athony Blunt. When Blunt was finally revealed for what he was, the Queen forbade that he be interrogated about the Kronberg Castle episode. Imagine that.

All four of Prince Philip's sisters married German princes. Three of those princes became members of the nazi party. Meanwhile, Baron Gunther von Reibnitz, the father of Princess Michael of Kent, was also a member of the nazi party as well as being a sporty SS uniform uniform wearer. And it goes on and on, of course.

phillip_at_nazi_funeral.jpg

A young Prince Philip (circled in red and flanked by relatives) attending the funeral of his sister Cecile.

Anyway, lots of German aristo's flocked to the chinless wonder Heinrich, so they could don the sexy he-man uniform and kick, bully, murder and kill the odd few million of their inferiors --- not to forget lining their pockets with purloined assets of said soon to be deceased inferiors, I shouldn't wonder.

That sexy black and silver uniform of the SS was designed by no less than Herr Hugo Boss using slave labour. Which just goes to show that decent Nazis can never be suppressed for very long. Ditto well bred Nazis...

Guest David Guyatt

Doubtless a historical reference by Dearborn to Dr. John Dee, the indefatigable doer (see: http://www.sirbacon.org/links/dblohseven.html ).

007.jpg

One imagines that Dearborn' statement that he has never seen an assassination ordered in his 37? years, must be a statement that is riddled with all sorts of wriggle room.

• 1 month later...

So it's my understanding that all conspiracy angles were debunked by the inquest. I remember reading that the driver was found to be full of carbon monoxide (whatever that would mean). If true, what was the inquest's explanation of that? Anyone know?

Guest David Guyatt
So it's my understanding that all conspiracy angles were debunked by the inquest. I remember reading that the driver was found to be full of carbon monoxide (whatever that would mean). If true, what was the inquest's explanation of that? Anyone know?

The story is that the blood taken from Henri Paul's dead body was not handled properly (and may not have been his blood sample).

There are just too many problems, imo, with this inquest -- not least that two (or was it three?) previous judges had to resign for one reason or another incuding one because of her closeness to the crown -- she had a "grace and favour" accommodation from the Queen. The entire thing smells to high heaven and has done from the date it happened.

I always considered that the inquest (which by British law had to be held - but which was only held, ten years after the event, due to the unrelenting pressure of Al-fayed) would, as usual, arrive at a suitable verdict. There was no way an unsuitable verdict would be returned.