The Education Forum

Closed-door Congressional Hearings in 1984

According to the CIA website, McCone died on 14th February 1991.

http://www.odci.gov/csi/books/dddcia/mccone.html

In 1984 McCone was director of Pacific Mutual Life Insurance, United California Bank, Standard Oil of California, and Western Corporation. No evidence he was in prison that year.

Were you expecting the CIA website to say that McCone was actually a KGB agent who had infiltrated the CIA?

As the exposure of the KGB agents in 1984 was never made public, there is no evidence that he went to prison in 1984.

Edited by Anthony Frank

Were you expecting the CIA website to say that McCone was actually a KGB agent who had infiltrated the CIA?

As the exposure of the KGB agents in 1984 was never made public, there is no evidence that he went to prison in 1984.

I was quoting the CIA website to show when he died.

You can repeat this information about John McCone being a KGB agent as much as you like. However, no one will believe you until you provide some evidence for this claim.

John,

I don't blame people for not believing it, especially people who have devoted lots of time and energy to researching the JFK assassination to prove a conspiracy.

Someone coming along with information that would debunk all the "theories" is hard to accept.

My information will eventually be exposed and confirmed.

You didn't respond to my statement: Let's keep in mind that Kennedy was killed while McCone was CIA Director. If McCone was not involved in the conspiracy and cover up, that would mean he was an incredibly incompetent CIA Director.

Tony

You didn't respond to my statement: Let's keep in mind that Kennedy was killed while McCone was CIA Director. If McCone was not involved in the conspiracy and cover up, that would mean he was an incredibly incompetent CIA Director.

I fully agree that John McCone took part in the cover up. I also think he might have played a significant role in planning the assassination. However, what I find impossible to believe is that he was a KGB agent.