The Education Forum

The O'Reilly Factor & the JFK Assassination

Did Bill O'Reilly's career get a little boost because he was onto something big in the Kennedy Assassination while working as a local TV reporter in Dallas? He certainly would not be the first reporter who's career got a bounce from the Magic Bullet!

This article, is not just the same O'Reilly --JFK rumors. This time it is backed up by recently released CIA documents, that took a whole lot of prying.

I am starting a new thread on this article because I think it could be a huge breakthrough, especially if more is learned about the relationship between

J. Walton Moore and Charles Donald Ford. Hopefully this thread can remain focused on the implications of this article.

-----------------------------------

Did you see my post on Michael Paine and ESP under "Coincidence or Conspiracy?" Thread?

Indeed there is more on Moore. Attached is a link to Greg Parker's new web site Reopen JFK Case - with my article on THE O'REILLY FACTOR & THE JFK ASSASSINATION -

J. Walton Moore and LHO.

http://reopenjfkcase.interodent.com/index....36&Itemid=9

Is there a photo of Moore available?

And many thanks to Robert Howard for providing docs and Greg for posting it.

BK

Edited by Nathaniel Heidenheimer

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed there is more on Moore. Attached is a link to Greg Parker's new web site Reopen JFK Case - with my article on THE O'REILLY FACTOR & THE JFK ASSASSINATION -

J. Walton Moore and LHO.

I can't get the link to open

Great article Bill! Question: Where did the question to LHO [apparently] to the effect of 'are you Oswald

or Hidell? come from and occur - or did it? His supposed answer was, 'you're the cop - you find out.' I may be inexact in wording...this from memory.

Peter, I don't know. It sounds familiar though.

BK

Did Bill O'Reilly's career get a little boost because he was onto something big in the Kennedy Assassination while working as a local TV reporter in Dallas? He certainly would not be the first reporter who's career got a bounce from the Magic Bullet!

This article, is not just the same O'Reilly --JFK rumors. This time it is backed up by recently released CIA documents, that took a whole lot of prying.

I am starting a new thread on this article because I think it could be a huge breakthrough, especially if more is learned about the relationship between

J. Walton Moore and Charles Donald Ford. Hopefully this thread can remain focused on the implications of this article.

J. Walton Moore and LHO.

Is there a photo of Moore available?

And many thanks to Robert Howard for providing docs and Greg for posting it.

BK

Hi Nate,

Thanks for your insight. I too think this lead may be important and develop into something.

As soon as we get a photo of Moore, add some research and footnotes and review some more of the docs, I'll make sure Bill O'Reilly responds to it. Rather than rant against "conspiracy theories" like he did with Fetzer, I'd rather he join Morley, Posner, Summers, Blakey et al in the open letter to Archivist, Court and CIA requesting they abide by JFK Act and release all the records.

As for "took a lot of prying," we survey the NANA Riffs - 150+ on Moore alone, and then try to find them over at Mary Ferrell Archives (MFA) - Thanks to Rex Bradford - where Robert Howard seems to be able to find the needles in the haystack.

I too hope that there's some response on the implications of the article. Greg said that there were 350 + hits the first day, so people are reading it.

BK

Actually, getting O'Reilly interested in the assassination debate would be a great thing, particularly in view of his prior piece on the MB.

He would stay on the matter until he got the attention of someone in Congress, and he would demand that all records be opened.

He single-handedly revealed the fraud that the Red Cross was perpetrating on the public post 911 when it was keeping most of the money that donors sent it for that specific purpose.

He brutalized the Red Cross until it completely changed its distribution method (and percentages) to bring them into considerably greater conformity with donors' expectations.

It would be a great opportunity for someone like Larry Hancock to appear and challenge Bugliosi or Posner to a debate.

The only other current television personality who I think would do a good job on this matter would be Keith Olberman, but no one, other than NBC close friends and family, watch his show.

Great article Bill! Question: Where did the question to LHO [apparently] to the effect of 'are you Oswald 

or Hidell? come from and occur - or did it? His supposed answer was, 'you're the cop - you find out.' I may be inexact in wording...this from memory.

Peter,

Oswald supposedly told the police this after his arrest, when he was confronted with the dual identifications for Oswald and Hidell. I think it was Gerald Hill who originally reported this.

Actually, getting O'Reilly interested in the assassination debate would be a great thing, particularly in view of his prior piece on the MB.

He would stay on the matter until he got the attention of someone in Congress, and he would demand that all records be opened.

He single-handedly revealed the fraud that the Red Cross was perpetrating on the public post 911 when it was keeping most of the money that donors sent it for that specific purpose.

He brutalized the Red Cross until it completely changed its distribution method (and percentages) to bring them into considerably greater conformity with donors' expectations.

It would be a great opportunity for someone like Larry Hancock to appear and challenge Bugliosi or Posner to a debate.

The only other current television personality who I think would do a good job on this matter would be Keith Olberman, but no one, other than NBC close friends and family, watch his show.

Bill O'Reilly is a supreme right wing jerk.

Jack

Jack, what difference does his political ideology make if he was willing to support the position that a conspiracy killed JFK? If the "assassination research community" must be limited to the denizens of the farthest left wing, it is no wonder you will never get any place in advancing the investigation of JFK's death.

By the way, Vincent Bugliosi is an atheist and a left-winger! I'd rather associate with O'Reilley than Bugliosi.

All Americans should want to know who killed JFK, regardless of their political persuasion, shouldn't they?

Edited by Tim Gratz

Jack, what difference does his political ideology make if he was willing to support the position that a conspiracy killed JFK? If the "assassination research community" must be limited to the denizens of the farthest left wing, it is no wonder you will never get any place in advancing the investigation of JFK's death.

By the way, Vincent Bugliosi is an atheist and a left-winger! I'd rather associate with O'Reilley than Bugliosi.

All Americans should want to know who killed JFK, regardless of their political persuasion, shouldn't they?

Back in the 80s when he first moved from channel 8 to Inside Edition,

he and his lady sidekick spent a couple of hours in my office looking at

slides and interviewing me. As far as I know, none of it was ever used.

He seemed ok then...not like the pompous jerk he is now.

Jack

Jack, I am sure that increased fame can and often does lead to pomposity. But don't you agree it would be great if O'Reilly became a voice in the mass media proclaiming the likelihood of a conspiracy, regardless of his current level of pomposity?

And for what it is worth O'Reilly like JFK is an Irish Catholic.

Edited by Tim Gratz

Jack, I am sure that increased fame can and often does lead to pomposity. But don't you agree it would be great if O'Reilly became a voice in the mass media proclaiming the likelihood of a conspiracy, regardless of his current level of pomposity?

I would prefer someone of greater credibility...but I will take anyone I can get.

Jack