The Education Forum

Create-A-Theory

Guest Mark Valenti

Ms. Collins' post is just so out of the ballpark I cannot believe it!

Baptists? Cardinal Spellman?

Bugliosi can do a supplement to his book that just reproduces many of the posts here. Then we can all fold our tents and go home. All serious assassination research will be destroyed.

That's your opinion. I don't mind that. This thread was create a theory and I did. Let's read yours.

Kathy Collins

BK, do you think it's critical for researchers to attend the annual JFK assassination forums to stay apprised of significant new research?

By forums, I guess you mean Conferences?

Well, by my count there's been probably two dozen or more such conferenes over the years and while the most respected researchers are there, some of the best research is not.

And since most of the conferences put out video tapes of their speakers, and some even transcripts (it isn't real research until it is published in print), those who don't attend the conferences can get the information from the conference sponsors or the internet, or in the case of many conference presenters - their books.

So my answer is no, you don't have to go to the conferences to be on top of things.

I'm sort of tired of conferences though I'm sure there will be one every November in Dallas forever.

I'm convinced the next important conference will be in DC and will focus on the JFK Act records destroyed, missing and improperly withheld, and will lead to Congressional Oversight hearings on the JFK Act.

If we would just solve the case we could meet for one last time and have a party.

BK

Edited by William Kelly