The Education Forum

Kuntzler Got it Wrong!

Tim Gratz

From another thread:

"......Garrison goes on to say"a few weeks after Oswald's departure,Dante Marachini left the Reily Coffee Co. and launched a new career with the Chrysler Aerospace Division at the National Aeronautics and Space Administration center in eastern New Orleans.Oswald departed Reily on July 19,1963 and coincidently had started to work at Reily on the same day as Marachini,both started at Reily on May 10th claims Garrison.In regards to Marachini,Garrison states he was a friend of David Ferrie and frequently visited his Bourbon St. apartment...."

and:

"Marachini is of particular interest since he was a self-described friend of David Ferrie’s as well as Clay Shaw’s next door neighbor."

So Marachini knew Shaw, Ferrie AND Oswald?

It is clear, is it not, that Chrysler, not Ford, did it! Their motive: why they were mad as heck at the popularizing that JFK did of Lincoln convertibles (which stopped production only a few years after the assassination) and JFK's hiring one of his "best and brightest" (Robert Strange McNamara) from Ford Motor Company.

Marachini clearly set it up when Oswald was working at Reilly and was then rewarded (paid off) with a cushy financial job at Chrysler Aerospace Division of NASA (remember NASA was really LBJ's "baby").

The final piece of evidence, I suggest, would be to confirm Marachini's sexual orientation.

Do I believe this? Yes, I reilly do! I mean there is as much evidence to support my thesis as there is to support 95% of the posts here!

Edited by Tim Gratz

From another thread:

"......Garrison goes on to say"a few weeks after Oswald's departure,Dante Marachini left the Reily Coffee Co. and launched a new career with the Chrysler Aerospace Division at the National Aeronautics and Space Administration center in eastern New Orleans.Oswald departed Reily on July 19,1963 and coincidently had started to work at Reily on the same day as Marachini,both started at Reily on May 10th claims Garrison.In regards to Marachini,Garrison states he was a friend of David Ferrie and frequently visited his Bourbon St. apartment...."

and:

"Marachini is of particular interest since he was a self-described friend of David Ferrie’s as well as Clay Shaw’s next door neighbor."

So Marachini knew Shaw, Ferrie AND Oswald?

It is clear, is it not, that Chrysler, not Ford, did it! Their motive: why they were mad as heck at the popularizing that JFK did of Lincoln convertibles (which stopped production only a few years after the assassination) and JFK's hiring one of his "best and brightest" (Robert Strange McNamara) from Ford Motor Company.

Marachini clearly set it up when Oswald was working at Reilly and was then rewarded (paid off) with a cushy financial job at Chrysler Aerospace Division of NASA (remember NASA was really LBJ's "baby").

The final piece of evidence, I suggest, would be to confirm Marachini's sexual orientation.

Do I believe this? Yes, I reilly do! I mean there is as much evidence to support my thesis as there is to support 95% of the posts here!

LOL, You love to wind em up dont you Tim. Nice to see someones gotta sense of humour here. Denis.

Denis, turnabout being fair play:

1) Yes I made grievous errors in my legal practice and was disbarred.

Relative to the Kennedy debate?

Nothing as far as I can see.

2) I have a lot of time on my hands.

I am blessed with such a job. I use the Internet and the give and take to stay awake! Now my secret is out.

Relative to the Kennedy case:

Well it gives me a lot of time to read and study.

3) I supported Richard Nixon (for a while!) and am a Republican.

Relative to the Kennedy case:

Well some think only Democrats should care when a Democrat President is assassinated. My reply is that JFK was as much MY president as he was Jack White's. It would be more logical for White to try to kick off the foreign members of the Forum since JFK was NOT the leader of THEIR country.

Now with respect to Jack White, he does not believe in the moon landing and he believes the Zapruder film was faked. In "Reclaiming History", Vincent Bugliosi uses him to show that the assassination "buffs" are wacko. (the idea that the Zapruder film was faked is of course a wacko theory--read Bugliosi on that, it's one of a FEW things he gets right in his book!

If the postings of (in no pasrticular order and if I should have included someone else they will know it) of James Richards, Larry Hancock, Steve Thomas, Stephen Roy, Pat Speer, Greg Thomas, Thomas Purvis, Bill Kelly (and again a few others who ARE readers and researchers) were deleted from this Forum, then I say anyone who read it would be forced to agree with VB that assassination "buffs" are indeed wacko. E,g. Mark Stapleton, evidence of "cui bono" has some relevance to involvement in the assassination. As the old saying goes, a good prosecutor could convince a grand jury to indict a ham sandwich, but if a DA prosecutes the most notorious member of organized crime and his only evidence is that the guy had MOTIVE (e.g. the victim was sleeping with the defendant's wife) well then the defense does not even get to put on a case. Judge tosses it out WITH PREJUDICE: i.e. defendant walks and CANNOT be retried. Another example: Dawn Meredith will not read ANYTHING on McAdams' LN Forum (you can bet your bottom dollar she will not read "Reclaiming History". She proclaims herself a criminal defense attorney. For the sake of her clients,I pray she reads the prosecutor's discovery material against them. But her position on JFK is I refuse to read any facts OR argument contrary to my position. One can only conclude she has read the Oscar Wilde dictum that James Richards always has at the end of his posts. Arguments may sometimes be convincing!! So, therefore, to avoid the piossibility of learning something that just MIGHT change your idea, bury your head in the sand!

I think VB is right about another matter: some conspiracy advocates refuse to even read counter arguments because they are deathly afraid that they may change their minds, thus demonstrating that they wasted years of their lives chasing phantoms! Understand I am not a LN. I think Trafficante organized the assassination on behalf of BOTH Jimmy Hoffa AND Fidel Castro. (Can't you just see them in bed together, with Castro puffing away on his cigar once they knew JFK was dead?) One strong point about Castro involvement is the role of Gilberto Policarpo Lopez a one time Key West resident who went from Santo's home town of Tampa to Texas then fled to Havana shortly after the assassination.

The other thing you need to understand is that 90% of the Forum members, whether US citizens or not, hate the United States and the establishment so much that they cannot CONCEIVE that the establishment did not kill their beloved President--who was in fact a LOT MORE "establishment" than Nixon ever was. I suspect these people are so concerned that history will record that a left-oriented assassin (whether Castro or LHO if the WC and HSCA were correct about his political allegiances) that they spend more time worrying about THAT than they worry about how to get a college education for their children! And then they have the intestinal fortitude to accuse ME of having a political agenda!

Well, Denis, I can tell from your very first post as well as your bio that you are a serious student of history and the assassination and I applaud your quest for the truth, regardless of whether you finally conclude that LHO was a lone nut or that LBJ did it. In fact, since you are a newbie as you put it, it would be most interesting to me if you would read: 1) Bugliosi (take a brief vacation!) 2) Hancock 3) Waldron and 4) McKnight (well, Waldron's book is almost but not quite as long as Bugliosui's) and THEN tell us what you have concluded. I am confident that whatever you finally decide you will bring credit rather than scorn to the assassination research community because you are a STUDENT willing to read all sides and LEARN!!

Edited by Tim Gratz