The Education Forum

The Gordon Arnold Competition

Guest Duncan MacRae

line3.jpg

The position of the sun at the time of the assassination was able to shine on a part of the east wall, thus the shade line is under Badge Man's flash instead of being right at the corner. I hope to be able to better show this soon when I have some images to work with.

Simply amazing, with one post Gary Mack and Bill Miller totally re-write the rules of light and shadow!

I just can't wait to see them try and explain this one!

Best reach for the snorkel Bill, the BS has piled up way over your head and you are fixing to go under for the last time! It just might be RIP "photo researcher" Bill Miller!

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Simply amazing, with one post Gary Mack and Bill Miller totally re-write the rules of light and shadow!

Best reach for the snorkel Bill, the BS has piled up way over your head and you are fixing to go under for the last time! It just might be RIP "photo researcher" Bill Miller!

You're nothing but another D. Healy, Craig ... you're a waste of time IMO.

I know Miles. It's quite simple really!..Let's give Bill another clue

The pellet with the poison is in the vessel with the pestle, the chalice from the palace has the brew that is true :unsure:

Duncan

I am looking forward to seeing your crap on the Discovery Channel, Duncan. Your tree foliage causing the Dallas sky to run at the same pitch of the wall is utter foolishness IMO. Here is a link you should review, but I doubt that you are capable of knowing why I am attaching it here. It pertains to the drum scan.

http://home.earthlink.net/~joejd/jfk/mgap/...x.html#contents

You're nothing but another D. Healy, Craig ... you're a waste of time IMO.

No Bill I'm a professional photographer with 3 decades of experience with a VERY heavy background in light and shadow.

Whats a "waste of time" is your inept understanding of the subject at hand...photography.

Can't wait to see you and Mack try and squirm your way out of this one.

On wait..you can't....ROFLMAO!

I know Miles. It's quite simple really!..Let's give Bill another clue

The pellet with the poison is in the vessel with the pestle, the chalice from the palace has the brew that is true :unsure:

Duncan

I am looking forward to seeing your crap on the Discovery Channel, Duncan. Your tree foliage causing the Dallas sky to run at the same pitch of the wall is utter foolishness IMO. Here is a link you should review, but I doubt that you are capable of knowing why I am attaching it here. It pertains to the drum scan.

http://home.earthlink.net/~joejd/jfk/mgap/...x.html#contents

LOL! YOU don't know WHY Bill! LOL!

Edited by Craig Lamson