The Education Forum

Bernice Moore discovers cameraman in Nix...

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Short explanation first.....

The Nix frame that I have, I have had for some time, I am sorry I do not know where or from

whom it came from...originally....I have been searching in an old folder of photos..trying to find

more information..

The lines were there, I have been puttering with it, and them for some time, and lightened as best I could

to see if it was a man..enlarging an well just studying..

I really have no idea, and only present this with other's encouragement..and I have also been trying to find him

in more recent frames of the Nix film...You will note Zapruder and Sitzman,are on the pedestal as, I

see it, appearing as a blob....

The first photo comp.is what Jack has sent to me, the others are a couple of what I posted earlier this evening on

the JFK Research Rich's Forum...that Jack saw...and contacted me....FWIW....

B...

Edited by Bernice Moore

In the doorway directly behind Zapruder, Bernice lightened Nix frames and

found a man with what appears to be a tripod and a large 16mm movie camera!

More to come.

Bernice will post my study of her find below.

Great work, Bernice!!!!!!!!!!!

Jack

A select few have long said they had been shown portions of a film that seemed to have been filmed from very near the Z position, but showing things different than in the Z film.....could this be the cameraman [i'd guess MI]. Can't wait to see this image......great work!

Can you elaborate on what different things the other film (x-film?) showed Peter?

Hi Bernice,

I remember Bill Miller refering to the same "person" back in a post around '02 on Lancer, he thought it was a man running.

I would guess he hasn't mentioned him since because he has seen better images from Nix & it's obvious there's no one there.

nixcircaz313qd8.th.png

The area you are pointing to is the inside of one of the columns, it's in deep shadow, if you have a poor quality frame of that scene, one might easilly mistake the shadow for a person.

The image in the link above comes from Groden's DVD.

I'd be more than happy to capture other untouched frames if they can help.

As for what Jack said he sees that shadow consisting of, I just wish I had some of what he's on.

gandalfpm6.jpg

Alan

Hi Bernice,

As for what Jack said he sees that shadow consisting of, I just wish I had some of what he's on.

Alan

I'm glad I'm not partaking of whatever you're on Alan 'cause I can see a form that could be a person with a camera and tripod. It definitely warrants further scrutiny. Especially given the fact that some have stated they've seen a second film of the assassination.

Jack, I don't know cameras. Is it likely that an average person would have a 16mm in 1963, or is that a camera that a pro was more likely to have?

Edited by Myra Bronstein

Hi Bernice,

Alan

I'm glad I'm not partaking of whatever you're on Alan 'cause I can see a form that could be a person with a camera and tripod. It definitely warrants further scrutiny. Especially given the fact that some have stated they've seen a second film of the assassination.

Jack, I don't know cameras. Is it likely that an average person would have a 16mm in 1963, or is that a camera that a pro was more likely to have?

Myra,

did you clik the thumbnail in my post to see a superior frame from Nix that shows nothing there?

Maybe there is another Nix film too?

One shows a camerman the other does not.

As for the shadow itself, to me it's a old man wearing a beret with a long white beard on a skateboard.

How can he be filming if he's on a skateboard?

"Quite detailed description of 'other film' described on JFK Research Forum thread. Can someone get permission to post parts of that here?"

yes.....please do.

Hi Bernice,

Alan

Myra,

did you clik the thumbnail in my post to see a superior frame from Nix that shows nothing there?

Maybe there is another Nix film too?

One shows a camerman the other does not.

As for the shadow itself, to me it's a old man wearing a beret with a long white beard on a skateboard.

How can he be filming if he's on a skateboard?

No I didn't notice that Alan.

I'll check it out.

So, you think ZZ Top may have been there?

False alarm...maybe.

I have just spent an hour looking at MY NIX COPY FRAME BY FRAME

and there is NO frame that even bears the slightest resemblance

to the frame which Bernice found in her files. This raises two

possibilites:

1. Bernice's frame came from different Nix copy than is available

from Groden.

2. Someone doctored a frame to insert a "person" in a single frame

and planted it on the internet at some time in the past, where it

was accepted as genuine.

By the way...restudying the Nix frames shows that the figure is

not in the doorway, but in the first opening north of the pergola,

but directly beyond Zapruder from Nix's location.

False alarm...or mystery?

Jack

thank you, Mr. Hogan.

Edited by Tom Kutzer

False alarm...maybe.

I have just spent an hour looking at MY NIX COPY FRAME BY FRAME

and there is NO frame that even bears the slightest resemblance

to the frame which Bernice found in her files. This raises two

possibilites:

1. Bernice's frame came from different Nix copy than is available

from Groden.

2. Someone doctored a frame to insert a "person" in a single frame

and planted it on the internet at some time in the past, where it

was accepted as genuine.

By the way...restudying the Nix frames shows that the figure is

not in the doorway, but in the first opening north of the pergola,

but directly beyond Zapruder from Nix's location.

False alarm...or mystery?

Jack

Groden's best print of the Nix film shows no one there in any of the frames. Shade and pixels caused the one frame to resemble someone. I posted that image many years ago on the JFK Research Forum while asking if it could be the guy Jean Hill saw running during the shooting, but I believe it was you, Jack, that mentioned it being an illusion and wasn't seen in other frames. The Bronson slide and film, nor the Betzner and Willis photos show anyone there either.

Bill

Two different versions of Nix.

One appears to match the version that Alan has supplied.

Although someone might want to check the shape of that concrete column in question. Looks like its been widened abit.

The animation:

Please see animation in next post.

chris

P.S.

Bernice, can you send me the unaltered version of what you have?

Edited by Chris Davidson