The Education Forum

Bernice Moore discovers cameraman in Nix...

As for DellaRosa I know nothing about except for his reputation for not allowing dissent on his forum, this suggests a narrow minded person locked into his beliefs to me. It's not a leap to image (sic) that such a person could be "a victim of creative memory".

A typical judgement of Len Colby's....based upon someone he admittedly knows nothing about.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for DellaRosa I know nothing about except for his reputation for not allowing dissent on his forum, this suggests a narrow minded person locked into his beliefs to me. It's not a leap to image that such a person could be "a victim of creative memory".

As I recall, DellaRosa could not remember exactly when he saw this alleged 'other film', and he couldn't remember who he was with or spoke to immediately after seeing this shocking piece of alleged footage. I don't even recall him knowing the month of the year so school records could be checked so to validate any films being shown at that time. I was 6 years old when JFK was shot and I distinctly remember where I was and who I was with. The same for when the shuttle exploded after lift-off, when the twin Towers fell, and so on.

DellaRosa also categorizes other peoples names into one witnessing of the 'other film' as if they too have seen the same film despite their inconsistencies in the details from each others versions. DellaRosa lumps them all together as seeing the same film regardless if their tales of seeing it do not match each others story. How many 'other films' are there for crying out loud!!!

Bill

FALSE, Bill. See post 23 (page from TGZFH) where Rich describes the three

occasions that he saw the other film...twice at U of Maryland and once while

in the air force in a classified job. And you are wrong about the memories

matching:

1. All reported SEEING THE LIMO TURN THE CORNER

2. All reported SEEING THE LIMO STOP

3. Plus other less important points.

Check the facts before posting misinformation.

Jack

Len Colby said...

"As for DellaRosa I know nothing about except for his reputation for not allowing dissent on his forum, this suggests a narrow minded person locked into his beliefs to me. It's not a leap to image that such a person could be "a victim of creative memory"."

I am a member of Della Rosa's forum and have been for several years, just as I have also been with several other forums. Len, you do not know what you are talking about, so why did you even bother? Rich runs a tight ship, but he is not dogmatic as you suggest. I have seen dissension on his forum, and in fact, have also not agreed with some things posted. I was never banned for disagreeing with anyone. Yet, I have also heard such rumors as you have stated. Rich does not bam anyone without cause! Most usually that has to do with excessive attacks on another member or with oitright dishonesty or in obvious attempts to smear someone.,,,or with constant desruptive remarks. There has been members who are LN's and who are able to state their own thoughts.

Disgruntled banned members are those spreading such attacks against Rich.

As for Rich seeing what is referred to as the other film...I believe he has actually seen it three tiimes. So I can't imagine he is having false memories. In addition, I know of at least four other persons who have seen this film. Although I am only assuming it is the same film they all viewed. I have read their statements in teh past, but no longer recall all they had to say about the other film.

I do hope that I am not going to be regarded as just one of the alterationists, taking up for Rich's forum group. I am not into photos and especially not photo intepretations.I would hardly know a pixle if it reached out and hit me over the head....:-) It is just not among my own area of JFK research interest.

Dixie

Charles...Mili saw the OTHER FILM at either NBC or CBS in New York, not Time-Life.

Rich saw it on three occasions. William Reymond saw it numerous times in France

where it was known as the H.L.Hunt version. Greg Burnham saw it once; there are

two others whose names I cannot recall. It is unlikely that six persons could be wrong.

The independent memory of all these persons coincides. Mili told me her story many

years ago before I heard of the others.

Jack

Yes, Jack.

You're correct; Mili told me that it was at CBS that she saw the alternate film.

For the sake of argument, let's assume that such an artifact exists. Two questions come immediately to mind:

1. Why was it made?

2. Why has it been shown to a small, vocal group?

Everyone: I have my own answers, but I'm most eager to learn your own.

Charles

Jack,

One more thing: The figure characterized as "Hard Hat Man" who stands to the left of "Badgeman" is interpreted to be holding some sort of viewing device in front of his face.

Allowing for argument's sake that this is a real figure, and accepting that high tech electronics and other devices are in the hands of "authorities" a decade or more before they're allowed to trickle down to consumer configurations, might HHM be shooting the film seen by Mili, DellaRosa, Reymond, et al?

Or ... If in fact there is a "cameraman" in the Nix film -- or elsewhere ... might not a weapon have been neatly concealed within a relatively large camera housing?

Inquiring minds ...

Charles

Len Colby said...

"As for DellaRosa I know nothing about except for his reputation for not allowing dissent on his forum, this suggests a narrow minded person locked into his beliefs to me. It's not a leap to image that such a person could be "a victim of creative memory"."

I take it then you have never been a member..?...But believe gossip..?..Passed along by those who have a grudge to settle...

Keep it up, this attitude will take you far in life...

:maggieJ

B......

It seems to me that there's a simple way to approach this problem.

Is Mr. DellaRosa being truthful -- to himself and to us? Or is he a victim of creative memory. Or a xxxx?

From what I know of the man, I am persuaded to take him at his word.

So ... With what are we left?

Mr. DellaRosa's memories, plus those of others. I'm thinking of the exquisite, troubling Milicent Cranor, who also claims to have seen a motion picture of the assassination from a Z-like perspective but not the historic Z-film (Millie says she viewed the material at the Time-Life HQ, if I'm not mistaken; check with her).

The issue of the "phantom" camerman is beside the point. Does the alternate film exist?

Charles

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Hi Charles :

You seem to have many questions pertaining to the other film....

You have asked

""Is Mr. DellaRosa being truthful -- to himself and to us? Or is he a victim of creative memory. Or a xxxx?

From what I know of the man, I am persuaded to take him at his word.""

So I take it that you neither, have ever bothered to you go to JFKresearch.

Join and ask the man for information, that perhaps others would also contribute..to..

Instead of on another forum of which he is not a member..

The answers you seek are not to be found here and imo will not be forthcoming...

No one speaks for him....or any of the others...

B....

Forum member William Reymond, who along with Billy Sol Estes authored JFK: Le Dernier Temoin, has described seeing another, more vivid film version of President Kennedy's murder.

At one time Mr. Reymond said that he had knowledge of someone that possessed the above and expressed hopes that the film would eventually be made public.

Edited by Michael Hogan

Jack,

One more thing: The figure characterized as "Hard Hat Man" who stands to the left of "Badgeman" is interpreted to be holding some sort of viewing device in front of his face.

Allowing for argument's sake that this is a real figure, and accepting that high tech electronics and other devices are in the hands of "authorities" a decade or more before they're allowed to trickle down to consumer configurations, might HHM be shooting the film seen by Mili, DellaRosa, Reymond, et al?

Or ... If in fact there is a "cameraman" in the Nix film -- or elsewhere ... might not a weapon have been neatly concealed within a relatively large camera housing?

Inquiring minds ...

Charles

Charles...I don't know where you got the idea hardhatman has something in front of his face.

Jack

My recollection -- and it very well may be faulty -- is that an earlier colorization of the image had HHM holding some sort of optical device in front of his face.

I may be thinking of Tom Wilson's work, but I can't shake the memory of the hard hat and what one interpreter labeled the "range finder" in his hands.

Does anyone else remember such an image?

Hi Charles :

You seem to have many questions pertaining to the other film....

You have asked

""Is Mr. DellaRosa being truthful -- to himself and to us? Or is he a victim of creative memory. Or a xxxx?

From what I know of the man, I am persuaded to take him at his word.""

So I take it that you neither, have ever bothered to you go to JFKresearch.

Join and ask the man for information, that perhaps others would also contribute..to..

Instead of on another forum of which he is not a member..

The answers you seek are not to be found here and imo will not be forthcoming...

No one speaks for him....or any of the others...

B....

Greetings, Bernice,

I hope you haven't misinterpreted my post. I have great respect for Mr. DellaRosa, and I endeavored to make this point when I noted that I am inclined to "take him at his word."

You're right to this degree: Rather than take pot shots and make even well-intentioned guesses vis a vis his own writings and the contents of his forum, we should take the time to read the work for ourselves.

And yes, I have a number of questions relating to the "other" film.

An interesting angle: I'm aware that Dr. David Mantik claims to have traveled to Paris with the hope of seeing the footage, only to be denied access at the eleventh hour.

Coincidently (?) enough, less than an hour ago (as I write at 10:09 PM Eastern Time on Saturday, August 25), Geraldo Rivera revealed, on a Fox television special, a previously unseen B&W photo of Princess Diana, Dodi Al-Fayed, Henri Paul, and Trevor Reese-Jones allegedly shot through the windshield of the MB moments before the crash.

The driver's eyes are wide open, seemingly in surprise or in reaction to a flash of light.

Charles

Forum member William Reymond, who along with Billy Sol Estes authored JFK: Le Dernier Temoin, has described seeing another, more vivid film version of President Kennedy's murder.

At one time Mr. Reymond said that he had knowledge of someone that possessed the above and expressed hopes that the film would eventually be made public.

It has been reported that the intelligence agent who possessed the film

was murdered several years ago, and that Reymond is keeping a low

profile. What happened to the film is not known.

Jack

Greetings also Charles:

Well I am one of those, that think if the person is available, such as he is

and he has and is willing to reply to questions posted....on his Forum...

Then any suppositions or questions asked on another forum are really fruitless, and it seems to me unfair..

If you do not ask the source then you may never access the information, that you seek.

Instead many end up just reading others thinkies and or snide personal remarks.....and come away

with the impression that they wish them to have, to me that is allowing someone else to think for you,

and is a no no.

And also as a member you have yourself never asked him, but that is your perogative, of course..

Dr.D.Mantik's personal experience of no access, reminds me somewhat of one of William Reymond's, in that

shortly before he was actually going to receive a copy of the other film..provided by a very nervous man whom he had been

in touch with several times,..well..short story....

William came back from a short trip, and learned that the man had been murdered..

Your coincidence re Princess Diana...A Flash of light, amazing isn't it, that was reported immediatley...

But was also followed by a repeated deny,deny,deny....the witnesses are as a rule in error....and so it continues....

B.....

FALSE, Bill. See post 23 (page from TGZFH) where Rich describes the three

occasions that he saw the other film...twice at U of Maryland and once while

in the air force in a classified job. And you are wrong about the memories

matching:

1. All reported SEEING THE LIMO TURN THE CORNER

2. All reported SEEING THE LIMO STOP

3. Plus other less important points.

Check the facts before posting misinformation.

Jack

Let DellaRosa make the entire "other film" archive seen by all and I'll help your memory along. All reported seeing the limo turn the corner? No kidding?? (sigh~) I didn't know anyone said the limo didn't turn the corner, but I remember some back and forth posting where one person who claimed to see the 'other film' ... his tale had Connally reacting to being shot during that turn. Some who claimed to see the 'other film' had given a longer stopping time for the limo than other alleged witnesses to this 'other film'. In fact, I responded 'How many other films can there be with so many variations being discussed?' I remember thinking that it was funny to see how those who immediately claim alteration when a witness says something they believe doesn't jive with the Zfilm and yet the alleged 'other film' witnesses had several various versions on certain aspects of the shooting going on and those same individuals considered all the claims being made to be support of them all seeing the same 'other film'. I bet DellaRosa left that part out of his recollection.

Len Colby said...

I take it then you have never been a member..?...But believe gossip..?..Passed along by those who have a grudge to settle...

Keep it up, this attitude will take you far in life...

I have found that I cannot benefit from discussions with Len, and his remarks on this thread display so many of the qualities that led me to that conclusion.

By contrast I can and do benefit from discussions with Rich.