The Education Forum

JFK Jr., Assassinated?

I took a quick look around to see if there was already a thread on the death of JFK Jr....and didn't see any. If there already is one, a mod can merge this one or delete and give me a link. I would like to post some videos that are damning evidence of murder.

Thx.

I think there's a thread about John Jr's death, but I couldn't find it when I needed it. I was a believer of a report from Division (number - forget) about John Jr. John and his passengers were in a small plane that exploded in the air, witnessed by several people, including a doctor. I found the report on tomflocco.com. Evidently, he lies, so I don't know what to believe. Flocco's site says the night was clear, not cloudy as reported. And that there was a flight instructor in the plane with them. Flocco states divers made an 8 hour film of the recovery, but the flight instructor was pulled out of the plane first. Where's his family? And the Kennedys said they lost the film. And George W. Bush had something to do with it and was missing all weekend during his campaign.

So now I don't know whom to believe. Maybe you can help clear up these inconsistencies.

Thank You.

Kathy Collins

There are 3 threads (at least) about the John-John crash.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=10456

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=4974

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=8306

I agree that this thread should be merged into one of them. Perhaps if a moderator is really ambitious he or she can merge some of the others as well.

Len

Hi Kathy, this is a good start, a couple of videos on Google and youtube.

Let me know what you think of them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M58htE5IDHA

http://video.google.fr/videoplay?docid=420...h&plindex=1

These videos add greatly to the evidence of murder in this case. The google stuff especially, tho I can't seem to locate the 4th installment. They are a bit long but well worth it. Jackie said they were killing Kennedy's and her kids were next. Very prophetic.

Dawn

LOL Am I the only person who noticed that both links were to the same video? The only difference was that the Youtube one was divided into segments.

Many of its claims were unsourced many of the others were discussed on the other threads. The guy who made it is factually challenged for example he said that Ted Kennedy was the only survivor of his 1964 plane crash but Sen. Birch Bayh (sp?) and his wife were on the plane and were bascilly unhurt. He also said is was odd that Bush Jr. continued to get support after coming in 2nd in the NH primary but several nominees of both parties lost there as well. Funny the filmaker tries to use the facy that John-John had crashed another plane a few weeks earlier as evidence of foul play.

I took a quick look around to see if there was already a thread on the death of JFK Jr....and didn't see any. If there already is one, a mod can merge this one or delete and give me a link. I would like to post some videos that are damning evidence of murder.

Thx.

I think there's a thread about John Jr's death, but I couldn't find it when I needed it. I was a believer of a report from Division (number - forget) about John Jr. John and his passengers were in a small plane that exploded in the air, witnessed by several people, including a doctor. I found the report on tomflocco.com. Evidently, he lies, so I don't know what to believe. Flocco's site says the night was clear, not cloudy as reported. And that there was a flight instructor in the plane with them. Flocco states divers made an 8 hour film of the recovery, but the flight instructor was pulled out of the plane first. Where's his family? And the Kennedys said they lost the film. And George W. Bush had something to do with it and was missing all weekend during his campaign.

So now I don't know whom to believe. Maybe you can help clear up these inconsistencies.

Thank You.

Kathy Collins

The videos were great. I believe Hankey published a book about John Jr's death and George W Bush's disappearance. I think he was on blackop.com radio.

Basically, the 2nd video stated everything Flocco has on his site about John Jr. The flight instructor, the film, how it took so long to get a search party, the turned off gas valve. So I can be confident in my knowledge then.

Thank you so much,

Kathy

Kathy..

I don't know if this will be helpful to you or not, but when I try to evaluate controversial matters, I have to check out many sources. I could never read just one source and run with it as the truth. Sometimes it does get me confused more then ever, but still after awhile you can begin to separate fact from fiction. Sometimes a certain consistency will run through in all the sources. Of course, other times it is more like someons fantasy.

I should also add that it is a very good idea to check the footnotes and try to find out where and from whom the information came from.

Dixie

Edited by Dixie Dea

Kathy..

I don't know if this will be helpful to you or not, but when I try to evaluate controversial matters, I have to check out many sources. I could never read just one source and run with it as the truth. Sometimes it does get me confused more then ever, but still after awhile you can begin to separate fact from fiction. Sometimes a certain consistency will run through in all the sources. Of course, other times it is more like someons fantasy.

I should also add that it is a very good idea to check the footnotes and try to find out where and from whom the information came from.

Dixie

Thank you, Dixie.

Kathy

• 2 weeks later...

JFK Jr. had an Israeli connection, in that his magazine GEORGE published an interview with the Guela Amir, mother of Yigal Amir, who shot Itzak Rabin, in its March, 1997 issue.

http://www.jfkmontreal.com/jfk_jr_&_rabin.htm

This interview caused great consternation in Israel; Leah Rabin, for one, was horrified that John Jr. of all people, would show sympathy to the family of the assassin.

The false son is worshipped only if the real son has been extinguished.

That sums it up. George H.W. Bush had a hand in President Kennedy's death, imo. And now his son had a hand in John Jr.'s death in order to become President. You know, earn his stripes. Hot on the campaign trail, George W was nowhere to be found that weekend.

I can't help but feel suspicious about GHW Bush in the air force, bailing out and letting his 2 fellow servicemen stay in the airplane. He says he told them to bail out, but they couldn't hear him and they died. Was this a rite of passage for Bush Sr.?

Kathy

The Bush family is, at a certain level -- the deepest, most significant level -- the anti-Kennedy family.

At that depth, the game is to preserve personal power for all time. Beyond the temporal. Beyond the corruption of the flesh. And the preservation of family is, at least symbolically, the preservation of self.

Self is defined by other.

Self is continued by the discontinuation of other.

Charles the Obscure