The Education Forum

Jack White and David Percy....

Craig Lamson

HOW ABSURD! Lamson's other images did not show a photographer's shadow!

Photos of the "camera stand" did have shadows pointing correctly, with a person

standing to one side. What a hoax! I use images which seemed to show a

photographer.

Jack

How dense are you White? What's a hoax? The camera stand is the stand-in for the photographer, and it works PERFECTLY because it does not move or lean. It is perfectly vertical. The shadow of ME is there to give you a reference for the height of the camera on the stand....period. It was so YOU could not claim I FAKED the camera height...PERIOD. That this went right over your head is no suprise to me.

My photographs cannot be impeached and prove beyond any doubt that your theory on the Apollo offset shadows it completely without merit. You and Percy are debunked!

What is absurd is your continued relectance to accept the truth are that you are wrong. I am thankful however for your intellectual dishonesty in this instance because it drives home the point for all to see that your don't posess the skills nor the honesty that you claim. And it pretty much trashes Percy as well.

Life is good!

Edited by Craig Lamson

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And of course as a "professional " debunker of ALL Apollo hoax evidence , your main goal in life is to debunk the two biggest names involved in exposing the Apollo hoax , right Craig ?

These two conspiracy researchers are famous , " Mr. Light" from Jumpoff Place , Indiana and you're not ... Or as Jack likes to say , "you are a non-entity ".

The truth of all of this , is that you couldn't be more ridiculous if you tried ... You even had to run to the gullible Apollo defending geeks on shill Windley's disgrace of an Apollo Hoax forum , to get their approval of your silly study .

But the bottom line is this Lamson ... This ONE STUDY DOES NOT MAKE OR BREAK THE APOLLO HOAX EVIDENCE ... and you haven't stopped these gentlemen from exposiing nasa's lies by a long shot .

So stop claiming a victory you don't have and never will ... While it's true that most people fell for nasa's pretense of taking the Apollo photgraphs on the Moon , not everyone swallwed it ... We are millions and one day , God willing ..." THE TRUTH WILL OUT ", inspite of closed minded , game playing jerks like you .

Edited by Duane Daman

And of course as a "professional " debunker of ALL Apollo hoax evidence , your main goal in life is to debunk the two biggest names involved in exposing the Apollo hoax , right Craig ?

These two conspiracy researchers are famous , " Mr. Light" from Jumpoff Place , Indiana and you're not ... Or as Jack likes to say , "you are a non-entity ".

The truth of all of this , is that you couldn't be more ridiculous if you tried ... You even had to run to the gullible Apollo defending geeks on shill Windley's disgrace of an Apollo Hoax forum , to get their approval of your silly study .

But the bottom line is this Lamson ... This ONE STUDY DOES NOT MAKE OR BREAK THE APOLLO HOAX EVIDENCE ... and you haven't stopped these gentlemen from exposiing nasa's lies by a long shot .

So stop claiming a victory you don't have and never will ... While it's true that most people fell for nasa's pretense of taking the Apollo photgraphs on the Moon , not everyone swallwed it ... We are millions and one day , God willing ..." THE TRUTH WILL OUT ", inspite of closed minded , game playing jerks like you .

White and Percy are not famous...imfamous is more like it. They are laughing stocks. Both have been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt to be less than honest. That someone like you can be taken in by their disinformation is not suprising. Your blind faith speaks volumes about your ignorance and your inability to learn.

I had the foresight to have my work checked by my peers, and I did it in the light of day. You are a fine one to talk. Did you or did you not seek advice about some photo study you created from your masters ...hidden from pubic view...prior to publishing? Of course you did. Being a bit two-faced there Duane.

As to my study being 'silly" or not, neither you, White nor Percy has been able to attack it, nor will you be able. It is uninpeachable. You find it silly because it is beyond you.

What this one study will do is break White and Percy. In fact it already has. They are who this study has exposed. White is in tatters on the floor and Percy is in hiding. Who do they have left? Why only you of course and you are bumbling around in the dark...bouncing of walls because your eyes and mind are closed.

I hate to break this to you Duane for I fear it just might send you over the edge...the TRUTH IS OUT...Apollo was real.

Edited by Craig Lamson

White and Percy are not famous...imfamous is more like it. They are laughing stocks. Both have been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt to be less than honest. That someone like you can be taken in by their disinformation is not suprising. Your blind faith speaks volumes about your ignorance and your inability to learn.

I had the foresight to have my work checked by my peers, and I did it in the light of day. You are a fine one to talk. Did you or did you not seek advice about some photo study you created from your masters ...hidden from pubic view...prior to publishing? Of course you did. Being a bit two-faced there Duane.

As to my study being 'silly" or not, neither you, White nor Percy has been able to attack it, nor will you be able. It is uninpeachable. You find it silly because it is beyond you.

What this one study will do is break White and Percy. In fact it already has. They are who this study has exposed. White is in tatters on the floor and Percy is in hiding. Who do they have left? Why only you of course and you are bumbling around in the dark...bouncing of walls because your eyes and mind are closed.

I hate to break this to you Duane for I fear it just might send you over the edge...the TRUTH IS OUT...Apollo was real.

With this one post of yours , you have finally shown everyone how trully delusional you really are ... You actually believe that with this ONE STUDY you have broken David Percy and Jack White's Apollo hoax evidence ??? ... Unbelievable !!

All your study has done is to show how obsessed and desperate you are to try to prove Jack White and David Percy wrong by any means possible .... <accusations removed by Moderator (Burton)>

The Apollo photos speak for themselves and they speak volumes ... They don't need Jack or David or me or any other hoax researcher to expose them for the fraud they are ... The anomalies in them are obvious and can not be refuted .... The official Apollo photographic record was faked , period ... and Percy and White , among others , have proven that sad fact .

News flash Lamson ... the only ones who are laughing stocks are nasa and the Apollo astro-NOTS for trying to pass off the phony Apollo photos as being taken on the Moon ... and of course the many fools like you , who defend them .

Edited by Evan Burton
Violation of Rule (iv)

HOW ABSURD! Lamson's other images did not show a photographer's shadow!

Photos of the "camera stand" did have shadows pointing correctly, with a person

standing to one side. What a hoax! I use images which seemed to show a

photographer.

Jack

You have said:

"Axis of shadow must point towards bottom center"

and

"...if the shadow DOES NOT POINT TOWARD the center of the photo it cannot be an uncropped original photo..."

Then, once more - how do you explain these images?

two_shadows.jpg

000148_l.jpg

IMG_6248.jpg

photographer-shadow.jpg

Camel-and-the-Photographer-Cast-Long-Shadows-Photographic-Print-C12080713.jpeg

Are all these people taking 'faked' photographs?

No, but it would be nice to see Jack display some honesty and admit he was wrong about his claims regarding the shadows. It has been proven time and time again he is wrong - but he will not admit it.

With this one post of yours , you have finally shown everyone how trully delusional you really are ... You actually believe that with this ONE STUDY you have broken David Percy and Jack White's Apollo hoax evidence ??? ... Unbelievable !!

All your study has done is to show how obsessed and desperate you are to try to prove Jack White and David Percy wrong by any means possible .... <accusations removed by Moderator (Burton)>

The Apollo photos speak for themselves and they speak volumes ... They don't need Jack or David or me or any other hoax researcher to expose them for the fraud they are ... The anomalies in them are obvious and can not be refuted .... The official Apollo photographic record was faked , period ... and Percy and White , among others , have proven that sad fact .

News flash Lamson ... the only ones who are laughing stocks are nasa and the Apollo astro-NOTS for trying to pass off the phony Apollo photos as being taken on the Moon ... and of course the many fools like you , who defend them .

Yep, White and Percy have been exposed as dishonest and unable to understand even the most simple of photographic principals.

Its pretty sad that their disinformation can spread and infect the minds of many innocents. Perhaps, in my small way I can direct those with open minds and a willingness to learn towards the path to the truth...and that path will never lead to White not Percy. Cling on to them for dear life Duane, and you can go down with their ship as well.

To those who actually UNDERSTAND the art and science of photography the Apollo photos do speak for themself....they speak the truth that they are genuine. Again, to those who actually have the capacity and knowlege to understand, the "anomalies" suggested by White, Percy and others have been proven wrong. That is a fact you will never be able to refute. All percy and WHite have proven is their total lack of photographic knowlege and the sad fact that they can fool the ignorant.

A pretty poor legacy if you ask me.

Yep, White and Percy have been exposed as dishonest and unable to understand even the most simple of photographic principals.

Right .... And that's why they get praise such as this ...

"A Masterclass in photo analysis."

Marcus Allen, UK Publisher Nexus magazine

"Absolutely fantastic! The best video on the Moon by far."

David Hatcher Childress author & publisher"

"I am sorry to say, I think that most of the book is true. I have friends here in Houston who work at NASA and some believe it [Dark Moon] to be true.

Fred Woods

HUFON Report"

"I have your documentary What Happened on the Moon and think it's by far the best one in exposing the Apollo hoax on every level. I have also read your book Dark Moon three times, and was amazed at the in-depth research you and your co-author Mary Bennett went into.

You both did an excellent job!

Duane Daman USA"

"I have bought both the video and book blowing the whistle on the potentially faked moon landings and am extremely impressed by both the evidence provided and the professional representation of the information. I found the video fascinating and have watched it several times. The more I do so the more I am convinced there is fact behind what you say and that in years to come the truth will be known. In addition, several of my friends have since purchased the tapes for their own viewing. A case well presented.

I. H. Hampshire UK "

"I was lucky enough to be sent a copy of your book DARK MOON. The book is in my view a masterpiece and everyone should really have the opportunity of reading this work. It succeeded, as far as I was concerned, in drawing together so many of the mysteries with which we are presented. Very well done.

S. Y. Portsmouth UK"

"Stunning! Blows apart the accepted version of Apollo"

Marcus Allen

UK Publisher

Nexus Magazine

Its pretty sad that their disinformation can spread and infect the minds of many innocents. Perhaps, in my small way I can direct those with open minds and a willingness to learn towards the path to the truth...and that path will never lead to White not Percy. Cling on to them for dear life Duane, and you can go down with their ship as well.

I hate to break the sad news to you craig , but the only people defending Apollo are nasa shills and a few gullible geeks on internet discussion forums , such as this one ... The rest of the world couldn't care less that nasa faked the Apollo photography .... So the only ship that's going down would be nasa's when the rest of the world finally does realize that they lied about where their 'moon' photos were really taken .

To those who actually UNDERSTAND the art and science of photography the Apollo photos do speak for themself....they speak the truth that they are genuine. Again, to those who actually have the capacity and knowlege to understand, the "anomalies" suggested by White, Percy and others have been proven wrong. That is a fact you will never be able to refute. All percy and WHite have proven is their total lack of photographic knowlege and the sad fact that they can fool the ignorant.

A pretty poor legacy if you ask me.

The anomalies in the Apollo photographs have not been proven wrong ... That's just the disinformation propaganda that is promoted on nasa shill sites , such as clavius and Bad Astronomy .

What Percy and White have proven is that the official Apollo photographic record is a fraud .... and the only one's ignorant of that fact are closed minded fools who can't see the truth of anything that goes against the majority , or what the government has brainwashed you to believe ..

Many of the Apollo photos speak the truth alright ... and what they say loud and clear is that they were faked on moonsets , using artificial lighting ..

So stay tuned craig because I have some new studies coming soon which will prove beyond a doubt that the Apollo 'Sun' was really a very big spotlight !

Edited by Duane Daman

There are more if you would like to see them .... Or better yet , why not check out the Aulis site ?.... You might just learn something ... Like the TRUTH about the faked Apollo photography .

But then people like you don't really want to know the truth , do they ? ... It's much more fun to get with your closed minded pals and bash the crap out of the conspiracy "nutjobs" , right phunk ?

Edited by Duane Daman

I've read Aulis, it's a bunch of garbage that would only fool someone who knows nothing about apollo, space flight, and photography. Hrmm, who does that remind me of?

The last time I checked David Percy knew very much about Apollo , space flight and photography ... Hrmm , I can't imagine where you're getting your erroneous information from . :rolleyes:

If you really believe what you say , then no wonder you think the Apollo photos are real ... You wouldn't recognize a scam if it jumped up and bit you on your unenlightened arse . :)

I doubt you have read anything but the nonsense posted on nasa disinformation sites such as clavius , etc ... So the real garbage is what is posted there by clowns like you and your pal Craig .

Anyone who has taken the time to read 'Dark Moon' has no doubt that the official Apollo record is a lie .

Nice quotes, I guess there really are suckers born every day.

The anomalies in the Apollo photographs have not been proven wrong ... That's just the disinformation propaganda that is promoted on nasa shill sites , such as clavius and Bad Astronomy .

No they have been proven wrong by qualified people using science and empirical evidence. At best all you hoaxers have is "I say so therfore it is"

What Percy and White have proven is that the official Apollo photographic record is a fraud .... and the only one's ignorant of that fact are closed minded fools who can't see the truth of anything that goes against the majority , or what the government has brainwashed you to [believe ..

It quite funny to see you talking about brainwahing when all you can do is parrot the work of your masters and do so without the basic knowlege to understand if they are right or wrong. Talk about closed minded. For record White and Percy have offered nothing that even comes close to proof.

Many of the Apollo photos speak the truth alright ... and what they say loud and clear is that they were faked on moonsets , using artificial lighting ..

You would not know artificial light if it was burning you on the butt. In fact your understanding of light and shadow falls well below the average hobbiest photographer. It has als been shown over and over againthat yuor masters understanding is just as weak.

So stay tuned craig because I have some new studies coming soon which will prove beyond a doubt that the Apollo 'Sun' was really a very big spotlight

I can't wait! I'm sure it will be worth quite a laugh. Oh and make sure when you have it fact checked by your masters, you do it in the light of day so we can all see...don't go hiding now Duane. LOL!

The first part of your post is such utter nonsense , that I won't even bother to address your ridiculous claims .

I can't wait! I'm sure it will be worth quite a laugh. Oh and make sure when you have it fact checked by your masters, you do it in the light of day so we can all see...don't go hiding now Duane. LOL!

I have no idea what you're talking about ... I haven't done any studies in 'hiding " and then sent them to Jack or David for their appproval ... You really are quite delusional . .. I sent some A17 photos to David for him to do his own study own , because it was obvious that nasa got the mountain perspective wrong in some of their silly Apollo photos .

Fisrt of all , neither Jack or David have seen the evidence I plan to post here ... Second of all , they will see it for the first time when you do ... Third of all , if they agree with me and want to use it for a study on Aulis , that would be great .

And finally , I can assure you that when you see this evidence you will NOT be laughing ... Tap dacing and inventing excuses maybe , but not laughing .

That is unless you think the proof that the Apollo photos are moonset studio fakes is a laughing matter !

I have no idea what you're talking about ... I haven't done any studies in 'hiding " and then sent them to Jack or David for their appproval ... You really are quite delusional . .. I sent some A17 photos to David for him to do his own study own , because it was obvious that nasa got the mountain perspective wrong in some of their silly Apollo photos .

Ah you are not telling the truth daune. You stated onthis very forum that youwere working a a study on perspective but you would not post it to the forum until you had "professional photographer" check it out. Now duane do I need to search the archives to find your posts and document your "untruth" or will just admit to it now?

Your choice, your rep...