The Education Forum

What is it that you know for sure?

Ed O'Hagan

What Sam saw:

... and the black and white rendition ofthe above :

• 2 weeks later...

Computer analysis of several Zapruder frames following frame #313 has for quite some time convinced me that JFK was propelled violently forward diagonally and into the back of the jump seats. The impact carried the Connallys forward into the rear of the front partition. JFK ended up on the floor immediately behind John Connally's partially collapsed seat , which had been pushed down over his lower body and legs.

JFK's position on the floor, facing the Z. camera and with his back against Jackie's legs, restricted her ability to move. What she had to do to reach her husband, was turn around , stand up on the rear seat and move sideways while maintaining her balance by leaning forward with her hands on the trunk. Jackie's remarkable ability to do all of that in under 3 seconds, as is depicted in the Zapruder footage, was certainly facilitated by the fact that JFK' s upper body was no longer being supported in her lap.

Until I read Chris Davidson's observations in regard to Sam Holland's statement to the Warren Commission, I had no idea that anyone had reported seeing JFK being thrown forward onto the floor of the limousine . When I responded to the post, only Jack White and Chris indicated their interest in the matter. However, it is abundantly apparent that no one has stepped forward to support Holland. The reason is not too difficult to understand, for if Holland was right, and I claim that he was 100% accurate in that regard, it would immediately consign a multitude of CT theories to the realm of the ridiculous.