The Education Forum

What Vince Did NOT read

Tim Gratz

I previously posted that VB had not bothered to read Larry Hancock's "Someone Would Have Talked" and yet one of his arguments is that if there had been a conspiracy someone would have talked! And he does not discuss the John Martino matter at least in the book itself.

Today I realized he did not read "All American Mafioso: The Johnny Rosselli Story." How he could purport to write a definitive refutation of the Mob did it story without reading the well-respected biography of Rosselli defies imagination.

Even the fact that Rosselli "stashed" Judith Campbell before the assassination is telling, IMO.

I'd love to cross-examine VB! I think I could score a few points. So could Larry, and Pat, and many other members, I am sure.

Edited by Tim Gratz

I previously posted that VB had not bothered to read Larry Hancock's "Someone Would Have Talked" and yet one of his arguments is that if there had been a conspiracy someone would have talked! And he does not discuss the John Martino matter at least in the book itself.

Today I realized he did not read "All American Mafioso: The Johnny Rosselli Story." How he could purport to write a definitive refutation of the Mob did it story without reading the well-respected biography of Rosselli defies imagination.

Even the fact that Rosselli "stashed" Judith Campbell before the assassination is telling, IMO.

I'd love to cross-examine VB! I think I could score a few points. So could Larry, and Pat, and many other members, I am sure.

I just ordered "All American Mafioso: The Johnny Rosselli Story" from Amazon.

I may tackle it after I finish "Barry and the Boys", which is an excellent read.

I have read "Double Cross ..." by Sam Giancanna's brother (or step or half brother), but parts of it seem to be a stretch. I have also read "Cigar City Mafia", but have not yet read "The Silent Don."

I doubt that Roselli left a lot of evidence strewn about, but I hope to garner some information about it, particularly about his stints in LA and No Name Key (where I have spent a fair amount of time).

I am hopeful that some of these books will give me some insights into their respective subjects and their mindsets and motives.