The Education Forum

VIDEO - Interview - Jean Hill & Mary Moorman 11/22/63

Gil Jesus

Interview of assassination witnesses Jean Hill and Mary Moorman made

on November 22, 1963. They describe what they saw.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xu99dGBPh6M

Amazing how her story changed over the years from only hearing shots to seeing a puff of smoke and a flash of light behind the fence.

Jean Hill's Additions To Her Story

I won't say one way or the other, but sometimes in reaction to seeing an event of great trauma or shock .. people do not always say everything they wish later that they would have.

Bill

Interview of assassination witnesses Jean Hill and Mary Moorman made

on November 22, 1963. They describe what they saw.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xu99dGBPh6M

Amazing how her story changed over the years from only hearing shots to seeing a puff of smoke and a flash of light behind the fence.

Jean Hill's Additions To Her Story

Hey,

Duncan,

Hill said in '63 that she "had nothing to go by" to form an idea that the president had been shot.

Maybe she attributed a puff of smoke and a flash of light behind the fence to a cigarette smoker?

Remember Ed Hoffman also saw somebody smoking.

I have to agree with Bill here.

However, the conclusion of a sniper behind the fence is hardly established via butts in the mud.

Again the scaling issue arises unexpectedly. No one has produced scaling for a small cheroot, for example.

Have you seen any scaling?

I won't say one way or the other, but sometimes in reaction to seeing an event of great trauma or shock .. people do not always say everything they wish later that they would have.

Bill

That's true, but it would be interesting to know when she first mentioned that she seen the smoke and the flash. She also mentions jumping in to the street at the same time one of the shots was fired, which I see no evidence of in any of the films.

Her EXACT words: " The shots rang out, I mean I jumped out in the street to yell at him to look this way and the shots rang out, he grabbed his throat..and that was the horrible head shot"

My conclusion...She's lying , is suffering from false memory syndrome, or all the films have been faked.

Duncan

Yes....all the films have been faked.

Jack