The Education Forum

Clint Hill Dismounts From Limo

Chris Davidson

Film footage of Clint dismounting from the limo, a few seconds after turning a corner.

The Muchmore clip was created by John Dolva.

How long would it take for Clint to catch the limo on Elm, after the headshot? How fast was the limo moving?

http://66.75.7.97

chris

Film footage of Clint dismounting from the limo, a few seconds after turning a corner.

The Muchmore clip was created by John Dolva.

How long would it take for Clint to catch the limo on Elm, after the headshot? How fast was the limo moving?

http://66.75.7.97

chris

The limo slowed and maybe even stopped by the time of the headshot at Z-313. The problem was, though Clint Hill reacted to the headshot, jumped off the QMII and eventually climbed on 100X, he was nearly run down by the SS follow-up car. In addition, he stumbled, and as he was trying to grab on to the rear handhold, Greer finally gunned the engine and the powerful V-8 lept forward. So it was tricky for Hill. Fortunately, he was strong enough to hold on.

[/i]

The limo slowed and maybe even stopped by the time of the headshot at Z-313. The problem was, though Clint Hill reacted to the headshot, jumped off the QMII and eventually climbed on 100X, he was nearly run down by the SS follow-up car. In addition, he stumbled, and as he was trying to grab on to the rear handhold, Greer finally gunned the engine and the powerful V-8 lept forward. So it was tricky for Hill. Fortunately, he was strong enough to hold on.

Actually, I believe that Clint Hill was already off the follow-up car when JFK was fatally shot in the head. I would like to say in the event it comes up ... it would be far easier and less time consuming getting off the limo and trotting along to allow the follow-up car to come to you than to leave the follow-up car and chase forward after the limo.

Bill

Bill Miller Posted Today, 04:31 AM

[/i]

Actually, I believe that Clint Hill was already off the follow-up car when JFK was fatally shot in the head. I would like to say in the event it comes up ... it would be far easier and less time consuming getting off the limo and trotting along to allow the follow-up car to come to you than to leave the follow-up car and chase forward after the limo.

Bill

Yes,

Quite so Bill. Clint Hill was running to the Lincoln by the time of the second? shot (at any rate well before the headshot). This is quite evident from the numerous photos and video footage from that day.

Bill Miller Posted Today, 04:31 AM

[/i]

Bill

Yes,

Quite so Bill. Clint Hill was running to the Lincoln by the time of the second? shot (at any rate well before the headshot). This is quite evident from the numerous photos and video footage from that day.

JFK reacts to shot around Z225.

Clint has approx 5 seconds afterward, to react before the headshot.

Reaction to first shot/shots is captured by Altgens, they look towards the TSBD.

What film/photograph shows any SS agent taking a proactive, not reactive stance to the first shot?

What occurs that prompts Clint to exit the QM before the headshot?

Probably the limo slowing.

That would be a reasonable proactive action.

chris

Bill

[/quote]

The Altgens 1-6 was taken at Z-255; Clint Hill is still standing on the runningboard of QMII. The Zapruder shows him at the back of the limo at app. Z335, or about 1 second after the headshot at Z313 (18.2 frames/sec).

Here is a link to the Nix film which shows Hill scrambling to climb on 100X:

Although he has declined to speak personally on the subject, the film as well as the testimonies of the "Running/Jumping" man still hold secrets which have yet to be revealed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/hill_c.htm

Mr. HILL. This is the first sound that I heard; yes, sir. I jumped from the car, realizing that something was wrong, ran to the Presidential limousine. Just about as I reached it, there was another sound, which was different than the first sound. I think I described it in my statement as though someone was shooting a revolver into a hard object--it seemed to have some type of an echo. I put my right foot, I believe it was, on the left rear step of the automobile, and I had a hold of the handgrip with my hand, when the car lurched forward. I lost my footing and I had to run about three or four more steps before I could get back up in the car.

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk...Vol15_0355a.htm

Clint Hill, according to Shaneyfelt, first placed his hand onto the Presidential Limo at Z343

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/z340.jpg

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/z341.jpg It would appear that we have lost Mr. Hill!

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/z342.jpg

And since Mr. Hill is already "Rising" up into the air/onto the back of the Presidential Limo at this point, one can, especially if they review the Nix film, recognize that in order for Mr. Hill to "RISE" into the air that he not only has his foot onto the back of the Presidential Limo (bumper), but also has his hand onto the handhold at this point as well.

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/z343.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. HILL- Between the time I originally grabbed the handhold and until I was up on the car, Mrs. Kennedy--the second noise that I heard had removed a portion of the President's head,

Mr. SPECTER. When, in relationship to the second shot, did the car accelerate that is, the President's car?

Mr. HILL. Almost simultaneously.

and I had a hold of the handgrip with my hand, when the car lurched forward. I lost my footing and I had to run about three or four more steps before I could get back up in the car

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can't get much more definitive than that, unless of course:

Mr. ALTGENS - Yes. What made me almost certain that the shot came from behind was because at the time I was looking at the President, just as he was struck,

There was flesh particles that flew out of the side of his head in my direction from where I was standing,

I was prepared to make a picture at the very instant the President was shot. I had refocused to 15 feet because I wanted a good closeup of the President and Mrs. Kennedy, and that's why I know that it would be right at 15 feet, because I had prefocused in that area, and I had my camera almost to my eye when it happened and that's as far as I got with my camera.

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/z341.jpg

P.S. The "Running/Rising" man can be easily identified as to location and position in the Nix film.

Although he has declined to speak personally on the subject, the film as well as the testimonies of the "Running/Jumping" man still hold secrets which have yet to be revealed.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/hill_c.htm

Mr. HILL. This is the first sound that I heard; yes, sir. I jumped from the car, realizing that something was wrong, ran to the Presidential limousine. Just about as I reached it, there was another sound, which was different than the first sound. I think I described it in my statement as though someone was shooting a revolver into a hard object--it seemed to have some type of an echo. I put my right foot, I believe it was, on the left rear step of the automobile, and I had a hold of the handgrip with my hand, when the car lurched forward. I lost my footing and I had to run about three or four more steps before I could get back up in the car.

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk...Vol15_0355a.htm

Clint Hill, according to Shaneyfelt, first placed his hand onto the Presidential Limo at Z343

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/z340.jpg

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/z341.jpg It would appear that we have lost Mr. Hill!

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/z342.jpg

And since Mr. Hill is already "Rising" up into the air/onto the back of the Presidential Limo at this point, one can, especially if they review the Nix film, recognize that in order for Mr. Hill to "RISE" into the air that he not only has his foot onto the back of the Presidential Limo (bumper), but also has his hand onto the handhold at this point as well.

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/z343.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. HILL- Between the time I originally grabbed the handhold and until I was up on the car, Mrs. Kennedy--the second noise that I heard had removed a portion of the President's head,

Mr. SPECTER. When, in relationship to the second shot, did the car accelerate that is, the President's car?

and I had a hold of the handgrip with my hand, when the car lurched forward. I lost my footing and I had to run about three or four more steps before I could get back up in the car

Can't get much more definitive than that, unless of course:

Mr. ALTGENS - Yes. What made me almost certain that the shot came from behind was because at the time I was looking at the President, just as he was struck,

There was flesh particles that flew out of the side of his head in my direction from where I was standing,

I was prepared to make a picture at the very instant the President was shot. I had refocused to 15 feet because I wanted a good closeup of the President and Mrs. Kennedy, and that's why I know that it would be right at 15 feet, because I had prefocused in that area, and I had my camera almost to my eye when it happened and that's as far as I got with my camera.

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/z341.jpg

P.S. The "Running/Rising" man can be easily identified as to location and position in the Nix film.

BUMP

Tom,

Clint Hill's testimony is deceptive.

He makes references to sounds/noises.

Specter/Boggs describe Shots.

One might assume they are referring to the same thing, are they?.

Mr. HILL. Well, as we came out of the curve, and began to straighten up, I was viewing the area which looked to be a park. There were people scattered throughout the entire park. And I heard a noise from my right rear, which to me seemed to be a firecracker. I immediately looked to my right and, in so doing, my eyes had to cross the Presidential limousine and I saw President Kennedy grab at himself and lurch forward and to the left. SHOT #1 ACCORDING TO ZFILM

Mr. SPECTER. Why don't you just proceed, in narrative form, to tell us?

Representative BOGGS. This was the first shot?

Mr. HILL. This is the first sound that I heard; yes, sir. I jumped from the car, realizing that something was wrong, ran to the Presidential limousine. Just about as I reached it, there was another sound, which was different than the first sound. I think I described it in my statement as though someone was shooting a revolver into a hard object--it seemed to have some type of an echo. I put my right foot, I believe it was, on the left rear step of the automobile, and I had a hold of the handgrip with my hand, when the car lurched forward. I lost my footing and I had to run about three or four more steps before I could get back up in the car. DESCRIBES 2ND SOUND, BUT DOES NOT DESCRIBE IT AS THE 313 HEADSHOT. ACCORDING TO Z FILM, HEADSHOT IS RIGHT BEFORE CLINT REACHES THE LIMO. HE DOESN'T SEE JFK'S HEAD EXPLODE.

Between the time I originally grabbed the handhold and until I was up on the car, Mrs. Kennedy--the second noise that I heard had removed a portion of the President's head, and he had slumped noticeably to his left. 313 HEADSHOT IS BEFORE HE GRABS THE HANDHOLD. THIS DESCRIBES THE NEAR ALTGEN'S HEADSHOT.

Mrs. Kennedy had jumped up from the seat and was, it appeared to me, reaching for something coming off the right rear bumper of the car, the right rear tail, when she noticed that I was trying to climb on the car. She turned toward me and I grabbed her and put her back in the back seat, crawled up on top of the back seat and lay there.

Mr. SPECTER. And would you mark a "Y" at the approximate position where the President's car was at the second shot you have described? What is your best estimate of the speed of the President's car at the precise time of the first shot, Mr. Hill?

Mr. HILL. We were running between 12 to 15 miles per hour, but no faster than 15 miles per hour.

Mr. SPECTER. How many shots have you described that you heard?

Mr. HILL. Two.

Mr. SPECTER. Did you hear any more than two shots?

Mr. HILL. No, sir.

Mr. SPECTER. And what is your best estimate of the speed of the President's automobile at the time of the second shot?

Mr. HILL. Approximately the same speed as that of the first--although at the time that I jumped on the car, the car had surged forward. The President at that time had been shot in the head. IS THIS THE HEADSHOT AT 313 OR THE HEADSHOT NEAR ALTGEN'S?

LIMO IS TRAVELING 10-15 MILES PER HOUR, CLINT JUMPS FROM A TRAILING CAR, DOESN'T BREAK STRIDE AND CATCHES IT IN LESS THAN 2 SECONDS, ACCORDING TO NIX/MUCHMORE.

chris

Tom,

Clint Hill's testimony is deceptive.

He makes references to sounds/noises.

Specter/Boggs describe Shots.

One might assume they are referring to the same thing, are they?.

Mr. HILL. Well, as we came out of the curve, and began to straighten up, I was viewing the area which looked to be a park. There were people scattered throughout the entire park. And I heard a noise from my right rear, which to me seemed to be a firecracker. I immediately looked to my right and, in so doing, my eyes had to cross the Presidential limousine and I saw President Kennedy grab at himself and lurch forward and to the left. SHOT #1 ACCORDING TO ZFILM

Mr. SPECTER. Why don't you just proceed, in narrative form, to tell us?

Representative BOGGS. This was the first shot?

Mr. HILL. This is the first sound that I heard; yes, sir. I jumped from the car, realizing that something was wrong, ran to the Presidential limousine. Just about as I reached it, there was another sound, which was different than the first sound. I think I described it in my statement as though someone was shooting a revolver into a hard object--it seemed to have some type of an echo. I put my right foot, I believe it was, on the left rear step of the automobile, and I had a hold of the handgrip with my hand, when the car lurched forward. I lost my footing and I had to run about three or four more steps before I could get back up in the car. DESCRIBES 2ND SOUND, BUT DOES NOT DESCRIBE IT AS THE 313 HEADSHOT. ACCORDING TO Z FILM, HEADSHOT IS RIGHT BEFORE CLINT REACHES THE LIMO. HE DOESN'T SEE JFK'S HEAD EXPLODE.

Between the time I originally grabbed the handhold and until I was up on the car, Mrs. Kennedy--the second noise that I heard had removed a portion of the President's head, and he had slumped noticeably to his left. 313 HEADSHOT IS BEFORE HE GRABS THE HANDHOLD. THIS DESCRIBES THE NEAR ALTGEN'S HEADSHOT.

Mrs. Kennedy had jumped up from the seat and was, it appeared to me, reaching for something coming off the right rear bumper of the car, the right rear tail, when she noticed that I was trying to climb on the car. She turned toward me and I grabbed her and put her back in the back seat, crawled up on top of the back seat and lay there.

Mr. SPECTER. And would you mark a "Y" at the approximate position where the President's car was at the second shot you have described? What is your best estimate of the speed of the President's car at the precise time of the first shot, Mr. Hill?

Mr. HILL. We were running between 12 to 15 miles per hour, but no faster than 15 miles per hour.

Mr. SPECTER. How many shots have you described that you heard?

Mr. HILL. Two.

Mr. SPECTER. Did you hear any more than two shots?

Mr. HILL. No, sir.

Mr. SPECTER. And what is your best estimate of the speed of the President's automobile at the time of the second shot?

Mr. HILL. Approximately the same speed as that of the first--although at the time that I jumped on the car, the car had surged forward. The President at that time had been shot in the head. IS THIS THE HEADSHOT AT 313 OR THE HEADSHOT NEAR ALTGEN'S?

LIMO IS TRAVELING 10-15 MILES PER HOUR, CLINT JUMPS FROM A TRAILING CAR, DOESN'T BREAK STRIDE AND CATCHES IT IN LESS THAN 2 SECONDS, ACCORDING TO NIX/MUCHMORE.

chris

According to best available information, the limo was travelling at a speed of approximately 9mph (+/-) at the time of the Z313 impact.

Thereafter, the limo progressively decreased in speed, apparantly as a result of Greer's "look back" over his shoulder and some apparantly instinctive touching of the brakes at about the same time.

Thus, the SS Followup car had in fact driven right up behind the Presidential Limo and Hill actually had only a short distance to run to catch the progressively slowing vehicle.

So, his feat was not nearly as super-human as many may believe, however one can rest assured that it took more than 2 seconds to achieve.

I think I described it in my statement as though someone was shooting a revolver into a hard object--it seemed to have some type of an echo

Due to the quite obvious intentional failure of Specter to pursue this line of questioning, we are left with attempting to "define" exactly what Clint Hill actually meant.

In attempt to clarify this, many years ago I contacted Agent Hill, but he would not discuss the event.

I can state that what he is describing is quite similar to what one hears, the "whump" and then "Splat" of when someone is struck in the head by a relatively high velocity bullet.

Personally, I do not believe that Clint Hill heard anything from the Z313 headshot, and that what he heard was in fact the impact of the third shot striking the head of JFK.

Which by the way also completed the shatering of the skull of JFK and is responsible for the skull fragment which was blown out into the direction of James Altgens and/or came backwards across the trunk of the limo, and was ultimately recovered along the curb of Elm St.