The Education Forum

Sniper Teams On Knoll

Steve Kober

I have been re-reading the various eyewitness accounts of Lee Bowers and Ed Hoffman to see if their stories might agree. It seems to me that Ed Hoffman sees two men , one in a dark suit and tie and hat, along with a man dressed as a railroad worker. Bowers may be seeing the same thing if you take his account of seeing two men "in line with the overpass" account. Have the two men with E Hudson ever been interviewed, identified or deposed? If not , perhaps there purpose was to act as perimeter guards for the knoll team(s). In addition, if the tramps are who it seems, Hunt, Sturgis and Frency, perhaps they too were keeping out people for the rear of the parking lot plus hiding the weapon brought to them by Railroad Worker.

Who did authorize that train to leave. Has the engineer ever been named and questioned. And how would anyone but CIA have the radio frquency to move that train-drill out of the yard.

If anyone has some answers. please let me know.

Steve

I have been re-reading the various eyewitness accounts of Lee Bowers and Ed Hoffman to see if their stories might agree. It seems to me that Ed Hoffman sees two men , one in a dark suit and tie and hat, along with a man dressed as a railroad worker. Bowers may be seeing the same thing if you take his account of seeing two men "in line with the overpass" account. Have the two men with E Hudson ever been interviewed, identified or deposed? If not , perhaps there purpose was to act as perimeter guards for the knoll team(s). In addition, if the tramps are who it seems, Hunt, Sturgis and Frency, perhaps they too were keeping out people for the rear of the parking lot plus hiding the weapon brought to them by Railroad Worker.

Who did authorize that train to leave. Has the engineer ever been named and questioned. And how would anyone but CIA have the radio frquency to move that train-drill out of the yard.

If anyone has some answers. please let me know.

Steve

Several years ago, during Bush 41's presidency, I was coming from Florida on I-26W near Columbia, South Carolina, when I realized that no traffic was coming south. The next thing I saw was two men with what appeared to be automatic rifles standing on either side of an overpass. As I continued North, each overpass had these armed men. This was for a minimum of 4 miles, and at least 8 armed men. When I got to the exit for Columbia, I saw a motorcade coming onto the Southbound lane of I-26. I immediately saw the presidential flag on one of the limos. I was able to recognize The president and Mrs. Bush. I am mentioning this because of the protection in place even on an interstate. There is no way on earth that a train should have been able to move so closely to where President Kennedy was passing, not to mention the windows open in tall buildings(discussed many times before).

Terry

Edited by Terry Adams

Several years ago, during Bush 41's presidency, I was coming from Florida on I-26W near Columbia, South Carolina, when I realized that no traffic was coming south. The next thing I saw was two men with what appeared to be automatic rifles standing on either side of an overpass. As I continued North, each overpass had these armed men. This was for a minimum of 4 miles, and at least 8 armed men. When I got to the exit for Columbia, I saw a motorcade coming onto the Southbound lane of I-26. I immediately saw the presidential flag on one of the limos. I was able to recognize The president and Mrs. Bush. I am mentioning this because of the protection in place even on an interstate. There is no way on earth that a train should have been able to move so closely to where President Kennedy was passing, not to mention the windows open in tall buildings(discussed many times before).

Terry

Of course with Bush '41, the Secret Service had their orders: If Bush dies, shoot Quayle. I believe Bush '41 chose Quayle for just that reason. Nobody wanted Quayle as President, and how many Presidents can you kill?

Kathy