The Education Forum

Biography: Sean Murphy

Sean Murphy

I'm from Ireland. A confirmed CTer, though as yet far from committed one way or the other as to Lee Harvey Oswald's true place in the scheme of things. I simply want to know what happened. Allergic to bad conspiracy theories. John F. Kennedy came on a Presidential visit to this country just a few months before he was killed. He said he would be back in the Spring. May God forgive those who made him break that promise.

• 1 month later...
I'm from Ireland. A confirmed CTer, though as yet far from committed one way or the other as to Lee Harvey Oswald's true place in the scheme of things. I simply want to know what happened. Allergic to bad conspiracy theories. John F. Kennedy came on a Presidential visit to this country just a few months before he was killed. He said he would be back in the Spring. May God forgive those who made him break that promise.

Hey, Sean. Great to see you here.

• 4 years later...

A friend of mine is going there tomorrow. I'd love to visit Ireland...someday... Nice to see you here Sean.

Hi Sean!

You say you are a "... confirmed CTer...".

Can you expand on that? If interested, what's your take on 9-11, UFOs, etc? I know it's difficult to ask where you stand on every theory, so if interested, what sort of things do yo class as CT and feel there is something we do not know / are being misled about?

Cheers and beers,

Evan

• 2 months later...