The Education Forum

From Richard Gage, AIA...

Jack White

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gage’s group as of a few minutes ago only has 37 licensed architects and one landscape architect listed three are retired only 31 (including the landscape architect) gave their license # s so that leaves us 30 who can be confirmed.

http://www.ae911truth.org/joinus.php

This seriously calls into doubt the following claims made by Gage on the page where he hits people up to donate to his “Sponsor an Architect or Engineer! Buy the A/E's Lunch and feed them the 9/11 Truth!” campaign He say his group “bring(s) to the A/E firm(s) [“in the S.F. Bay Area and beyond”] our fascinating technical presentation on the "collapses" [and] a good lunch”

3. We usually get about 100% who agree with us that there are very serious questions about the official story.

4. And we get about 90% who agree with us that the buildings were indeed brought down by controlled demolition.

5. Of those, about 70 to 80% feel comfortable enough joining us by signing our petition "calling upon Congress for a truly independent investigation into the collapses".

http://www.ae911truth.org/donate.php?b=mih

Of the 33 working architects (not counting Gage and a retiree) only 17 are from “the S.F. Bay Area and beyond”. One each are from Fresno, Los Angeles and San Diego cities 190 – 505 miles from San Francisco, 3 are from New York the rest are from states where they are the only or only one of two members. Even assuming all 17 joined via one of his lunches (and not via the internet or word of word etc like the others) after all this time has Gage only made his presentation to 23 (75%) or 25 (75% of 90%) architects? If so that would suggest that most firms he approaches or most of the architects who work at them have no interest in the goods he is peddling and that even if gets a “70 to 80%” sign up rate it is an audience predisposed to his messages. 25 architects would be a small to medium firm according to Gage. But on the linked page he seems to indicate he is addressing many more, when asks people to donate money!

Donate $ 9.00 Take an Architect or Engineer to Lunch!

Donate $ 50.00 Take a few A/E's out to Lunch!

Donate $ 90.00 Take a small A/E firm to Lunch!

Donate $ 500.00 Take a medium A/E firm to Lunch!

Donate $ 900.00 Take a large A/E firm to lunch!

Even assuming no economy of scale why is he hitting people up to sponsor luncheons for 55 ($ 500) or 100 ($ 900) architects if he has only spoken to a total of at most 25 presumably from more than one firm? Something is wrong with his numbers!

EDIT -typo fixed

Edited by Len Colby

• 2 months later...

Richard Gage constantly reminds people he is a licensed architect his name rarely appears without being followed by the initials AIA as if it were some special honor or a degree. He is calling into question the conclusions of numerous eminently qualified structural engineers from various studies who closely studied the collapses some from schools like MIT, Northwestern and UC Berkley, conclusion with which the WTC lead structural engineer and construction manager concurred. So how relevant is his expertise?

To make a long story short, not very. He posted his CV on line. He was the “project leader”/ “teem architect” on projects like apparently single story, gas stations, high schools, fast food restaurants and even a airport terminal in Saudi Arabia and a total of five projects which included 2 story structures one of which also included a single 3 story building. Nothing that would have considered tall even in the 19th century before steel framing was utilized. Even IF he had designed tall buildings, the structural engineers rather than the architect would have done the calculations about the loads the building should have been able to withstand.

http://members.shaw.ca/loudstudios/GageCV.pdf

One of the handful of structural engineers he signed up was his octogenarian boss Hakul (sp?) Akol who as noted elsewhere earned a engineers license probably in the 1950’s but seems to have worked as an architect. If Mr. Gage’s work is reflective Akol and Yoshi architects rarely, if ever, design multistory buildings.

How the Towers Fell

Despite the Apologists for the Official Conspiracy Theory the general 911 Truth version fits - the official does not. Decide for yourself. The Borg [those who try to debunk and bebase those who would dare to question American, UK and Israeli Oligarchy and their Intelligence's Official Conspiracy Theories] don't want you to think for yourself - don't want you to decide for yourself - they want you to just swallow the Big Lie they developed [as so many times before] and shut up, consume and die. Die some of us have, and more of us will...but on our feet - not on our knees. Truth - and facing it unflinchingly - will set us all free - not groveling before the rich and powerful who invent these fictions as propaganda figleaves for their psychopathology of power, enrichment and control.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...st&p=142126

• 1 year later...

Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth Lies

One would hope that an organisation that claims to be "for truth" would make a point of being truthful but as I pointed out last year Gage's claimed recruiting success rate didn't match up with his membership. Remember the cliche about the more thing change the more they stay the same? Gage once again is making claims about recruitment that don't match up with his current membership totals.

The latest news on the group's site is their attendance at the American Institute of Architects annual convention which took place April 29 - May 2 at the Moscone Convention Center in San Francisco. Gage claims "we spoke to hundreds of architects and must have added about 50 to our petitioners over the course of 3 days"

The problem is that there is an April 23 (2009) press release on the page which proclaimed "More than 640 Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth (AE911Truth) are calling for a new, independent investigation into the destruction of the World Trade Center" and a counter at the top of the page (as of a minute or two ago) indicates the group is made up of "647 architectural and engineering professionals" In other words in the last 15 days they've added at most 6 new "architectural and engineering professionals" they're about 45 members short of Gage's claim. He also claims they had "a structural engineer who is also an architect stop by and sign our petition who has worked on 50 to 60 story buildings" and "also had the AIA Chapter CEO in Virginia sign the petition" but no people meeting this description have been added to the site

The convention took place 6 -8 days ago which is more than enough time to check credentials and add names to their list. Live verification would be easier than over the Net signers could be asked to show photo ID and their status as architects or engineers could quickly be verified online, the Moscone Center has WiFi access.

That was not the only example of convention related dishonesty from AE911 for Truth . At 6:57 into this video from the 1st day of the convention Gage starts interviewing J. Marx Ayres AE911T's CFO. About 40 seconds into the interview he said "...I'm an engineer with lots of experience and I've designed a lot of tall buildings it might add a lot of credibility to the organization". The problem is Mr. Ayres has never ever designed a building tall or short in his life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ0quEOmUfw...feature=related

Mr Ayres as his own website points out has "over sixty years experience in the design analysis and construction of mechanical service systems for all types of buildings and facilities. Expert in heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC), plumbing and fire protection systems." His CV paints the same picture "Mr. Ayres is a nationally recognized expert in building air conditioning design and analysis, energy conservation, thermal energy storage, commissioning of HVAC systems, and earthquake damage to building mechanical structures." While Gage did introduce him as a mechanical it quite possible that viewers would have missed this or not know that mechanical engineers don't design buildings. Gage made no effort to correct him.

http://jmayres.com/

http://jmayres.com/curriculum_vitae.html

This is not the 1st time Ayres and Gage have confused the nature of the former's experience. In his declaration for AE911T he said:

"I am a consulting mechanical engineer with over 55 years of experience in the design and construction of all types of buildings including high-rise office towers. I am an expert in heating ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) and fire protection for buildings..."

Previously on the same page Gage wrote:

"Mr. Ayres is a nationally recognized expert in building air conditioning design and analysis, energy conservation, thermal energy storage, commissioning of HVAC systems, and earthquake damage to building mechanical systems, with over 55 years of experience. Co-founder of one of the largest building engineering firms in Los Angeles, Mr. Ayres has been in responsible charge of the design of hundreds of major building projects, including high rise offices, commercial centers..."

http://www.ae911truth.org/announce/4

This fits in with a pattern from many leading truther sites, including AE911Truth of being less than straight forward about the credentials of their supporters. Commonly they would describe...

...Kevin Ryan as a "former lab manager and scientist at Underwriters Labs, the company that tested the steel used in the World Trade Center buildings, was fired by UL when he went public with information about the cover-up" without explaining that he worked for water testing company bought by UL shortly before 9/11.

http://www.ae911truth.net/store/product_in...60d8c7fa7d478c4

...Robin Hordon a former air traffic controller "posted to Boston Center where he worked for eleven years." without making it clear he last worked as an ATC over 20 years before 9/11.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/decem...ccontroller.htm

http://georgewashington.blogspot.com/2008/...ack-planes.html

...Jeff King as an "MIT engineer" without saying got a degree in electrical engineering from the school in the 1970's and a few years later enrolled in medical school and has worked as a family practicioner ever since.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/septe.../030907King.htm

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/seekin.php

http://www.buzzflash.net/story.php?id=27005

Gage’s group as of a few minutes ago only has 37 licensed architects and one landscape architect listed three are retired only 31 (including the landscape architect) gave their license # s so that leaves us 30 who can be confirmed.

http://www.ae911truth.org/joinus.php

This seriously calls into doubt the following claims made by Gage on the page where he hits people up to donate to his “Sponsor an Architect or Engineer! Buy the A/E's Lunch and feed them the 9/11 Truth!” campaign He say his group “bring(s) to the A/E firm(s) [“in the S.F. Bay Area and beyond”] our fascinating technical presentation on the "collapses" [and] a good lunch”

3. We usually get about 100% who agree with us that there are very serious questions about the official story.

4. And we get about 90% who agree with us that the buildings were indeed brought down by controlled demolition.

5. Of those, about 70 to 80% feel comfortable enough joining us by signing our petition "calling upon Congress for a truly independent investigation into the collapses".

http://www.ae911truth.org/donate.php?b=mih

Of the 33 working architects (not counting Gage and a retiree) only 17 are from “the S.F. Bay Area and beyond”. One each are from Fresno, Los Angeles and San Diego cities 190 – 505 miles from San Francisco, 3 are from New York the rest are from states where they are the only or only one of two members. Even assuming all 17 joined via one of his lunches (and not via the internet or word of word etc like the others) after all this time has Gage only made his presentation to 23 (75%) or 25 (75% of 90%) architects? If so that would suggest that most firms he approaches or most of the architects who work at them have no interest in the goods he is peddling and that even if gets a “70 to 80%” sign up rate it is an audience predisposed to his messages. 25 architects would be a small to medium firm according to Gage. But on the linked page he seems to indicate he is addressing many more, when asks people to donate money!

Donate $ 9.00 Take an Architect or Engineer to Lunch!

Donate $ 50.00 Take a few A/E's out to Lunch!

Donate $ 90.00 Take a small A/E firm to Lunch!

Donate $ 500.00 Take a medium A/E firm to Lunch!

Donate $ 900.00 Take a large A/E firm to lunch!

Even assuming no economy of scale why is he hitting people up to sponsor luncheons for 55 ($ 500) or 100 ($ 900) architects if he has only spoken to a total of at most 25 presumably from more than one firm? Something is wrong with his numbers!

EDIT -typo fixed

------

Well Im glad that the Official 9/11 Commission's Conspiracy Theory-- now completely discredited even by the comments of people who directed it-- was paid for by tax dollars I presume? That way we tax payers could pay for their lunch enabeling them to write a report that was more objectively mental sewage.

What a stunning level of propaganda we have reached in this society! We have MUCH more time and money being spent on examining the death of a teacher in a space shuttle than what is given as the public justification of the complete redirection of I dunno Seven trilliion dollars in spending over the next ten years. It stuns me how many people with so much knowledge of how disinformation works vis a vis the Kennedy Assassination, are completely unwilling to say or type anything NOT IN SUPPORT OF ANY ONE ALTERNATIVE THEORY, BUT RATHER OVER THE SIMPLE OBJECTIVE FACT THAT THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A REAL INVESTIGATION!

Of course the predictable response to this will be to as quickly as possible return the discussion to one of the alternative theories so nobody notices the obvious truth of this point, WHICH WAS NOT AT ALL ABOUT ONE OF THE ALTERNATIVE THEORIES, but rather about the fact that there has never been a real investigation at all.

Edited by Nathaniel Heidenheimer

By the way I would like to include myself in that last criticism as it is becomming more and more clear to me that I have not been speaking out about 9/11 enough, and that the climate of noxious namecalling created by some can even have the effect of making people who strongly feel that there should be AT LEAST ONE INVESTIGATION hold their tongue in order to avoid the poop-storm that will surely follow.

So Nate No reaction to Gage's lies?

Well Im glad that the Official 9/11 Commission's Conspiracy Theory-- now completely discredited even by the comments of people who directed it

The "people who directed" 9/11 Commission "completely discredited " their report? Can you provide any citations to back that claim?

So Nate No reaction to Gage's lies?
Well Im glad that the Official 9/11 Commission's Conspiracy Theory-- now completely discredited even by the comments of people who directed it

The "people who directed" 9/11 Commission "completely discredited " their report? Can you provide any citations to back that claim?

--------------

OF COURSE LEN: WILL DIG THEM OUT WHEN I HAVE A MINUTE AROUND MAY 25-35 TIME PERIOD. MY papers are running a bit late. Go ahead and take this as sure fire proof that I cant back up my comments. like you did with My Amy Goodman post that I also plan on spending more time researching which is why I cant do it now.

BY THE WAY LEN , PLAN ON BACKING UP MY STATEMENTS NOT YOUR TRANSLITTER OF THEM :rolleyes:

TRANSLITTER-- I LIKE THAT. Its what you do when you rerephrase other peoples quotes. Was that Straw Dog factory in Recife funded by Alliance For Progress Funds? Must have been after Rocky and Thomas Mann took over!

Peter thanks for posting that article where gage makes several questionable claims:

Over 20,000 Architects at SF AIA Convention Come Face to Face With 9/11 Truth 

But only 0.055% or less joined his group

...we spoke to hundreds of architects and must have added about 50 to our petitioners over the course of 3 days.

The convention ended 2 weeks ago, he now claims to have 652 architects and engineers, a week before the convention he said he has "over 640". Even assuming that he meant 641 and that all the new A's & E's were architects from the convention he has only added 11.

http://www.ae911truth.org/

We have a structural engineer who is also an architect stop by and sign our petition who has worked on 50 to 60 story buildings.

Funny he never tells us the guys name, there is no sign of him on the petition page. The group only has 8 US structural engineers (1 unlicensed) and 6 in other countries

http://www.ae911truth.org/signpetition.php

We also had the AIA Chapter CEO in Virginia sign the petition

No sign of him either, Gage neglected to add that they guy is NOT an architect. (See my blog)

BY THE WAY LEN , PLAN ON BACKING UP MY STATEMENTS NOT YOUR TRANSLITTER OF THEM :rolleyes:

TRANSLITTER-- I LIKE THAT. Its what you do when you rerephrase other peoples quotes.

Why can't you just own up to the import of you're own words.

You live in Park Slope don't you? Did you ever go for a beer at the "Landmark"?

Peter'

I can't send this via PM as your mailbox is full.

You have posted the above whistleblower interview in a thread by itself and in this thread.

Are you happy for me to delete the post from this thread? It seems duplication and not specifically relevant to this thread - especially when there is a separate thread dedicated to the post.

Thanks,

Evan