The Education Forum

MC Mystery Man not a mystery

Steve Thomas

3 minutes ago, Michael Walton said:

PT - whining like a big baby and making lots of noise...

Wow, that's a pretty unbelievable statement for you to make, Paul.  How can LHO be unimportant when Hoover himself was already telling Johnson the intrigue that the man on the recording and in the photos was not him...while LHO was sitting in jail?

Even Hoover, being as astute as he was, had to know something was going on when that happened and Oswald not just some "nobody" as you claim him to be.

I actually did a double-take when I read your comment here and then it hit me - yep, Paul is so wrapped up in his Ed Walker and Oswald theory - the one he endlessly pushes for dollars on an unsuspecting public - that he'd never want to look at anything else.

Yesterday, Paul Trejo declared dead one of the most prolific writers on modern political assassinations, a member of this forum, a guy that maintains an incredibly busy and informative blog. But Paul didn't even have a minute to check that busy blog to see if he was still alive, much less to find some excellent, up-to-date source material.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/21/2017 at 7:25 PM, Thomas Graves said:

It's interesting to note that a couple of the many photos that were taken of the mysterious "athletically built" "6-foot" balding Mexico City Mystery Man were taken of him near the front entrance of the Soviet Embassy only eleven minutes after blond, thin-faced, 5' 6", Mexico City-based KGB officer Nikolai Leonov was photographed twice by the same LILYRIC camera, on October 2, 1963.

"During the October 1962 Cuban Missile Crisis, [Leonov] received regular reports from agents in Florida with respect to American military preparations."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikolai_Leonov

Here's a fairly recent photo of Leonov.

Image result for nikolai leonov leon

And this is what he looked like on October 2. 1963. http://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=26067&relPageId=4 Note the blond hair and recessed chin

Oswald_in_Mexico_thin_blond.JPG

Note:  The LILYRIC and the LIEMPTTY cameras were always focused on the front entrance of the Soviet Embassy.

--Tommy :sun

bumped

to try to get this thread back on subject

Edited by Thomas Graves

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎3‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 5:06 PM, Michael Walton said:

PT - whining like a big baby and making lots of noise...

Wow, that's a pretty unbelievable statement for you to make, Paul.  How can LHO be unimportant when Hoover himself was already telling Johnson the intrigue that the man on the recording and in the photos was not him...while LHO was sitting in jail?

Even Hoover, being as astute as he was, had to know something was going on when that happened and Oswald not just some "nobody" as you claim him to be.

I actually did a double-take when I read your comment here and then it hit me - yep, Paul is so wrapped up in his Ed Walker and Oswald theory - the one he endlessly pushes for dollars on an unsuspecting public - that he'd never want to look at anything else.

Michael,

I'm unsure what you meant by this.  I'm not pushing anything for dollars.  I have no book to sell. 

When I extol the recent book by Dr. Jeff Caufield, General Walker and the Murder of President Kennedy: the Extensive New Evidence of a Radical Right Conspiracy (2015), I'm not making a single penny from that.

That's not my book.  I make no royalties on it whatsoever. 

The only reason I promote that book so much is because it seems to me to be the very best solution to the JFK assassination conspiracy controversy.

That said, I'm unsure about what point you're trying to make.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo