The Education Forum

Daman reinstated after my email to Simkin

Jack White

Are you completely stupid Jack?

Let me say it once again:

I DID NOT BAN DUANE. TO MY KNOWLEDGE, HE NEVER WAS BANNED.

I'm asking John and Andy to review the logs to confirm that:

1) I had nothing to do with this; and

2) In all probability, Duane was never "banished".

In fact, and John can confirm this, I sent an e-mail to him (John) that Duane (and yourself) was unable to log in as invisible, and requested he look into it.

I'm thinking it is possible that this is what Duane told you, but you interpreted as him being banished and immediately blamed me - without cause or justification.

I'm getting sick of your constant harassment Jack. You accused me of misdeeds many times, they have always been proven to be untrue, and never once have you apologised for the accusations.

Contents of PM sent to John and Andy:

John, Andy,

Would you please review the admin logs and confirm that I did not "banish" Duane but did raise his warning level by 10%, for the reasons stated in the Mod Actions thread?

Could you also see if anything happened to Duane's membership during that period, i.e. banning?

Lastly - John, would you confirm that I sent you a PM regarding Duane and Jack's inability to log in as "invisible", and did so well prior to Jack's complaint?

Request you post the replies to the following thread:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=11118

Thanks,

Evan

Are you completely stupid Jack?

Let me say it once again:

I DID NOT BAN DUANE. TO MY KNOWLEDGE, HE NEVER WAS BANNED.

I'm asking John and Andy to review the logs to confirm that:

1) I had nothing to do with this; and

2) In all probability, Duane was never "banished".

In fact, and John can confirm this, I sent an e-mail to him (John) that Duane (and yourself) was unable to log in as invisible, and requested he look into it.

I'm thinking it is possible that this is what Duane told you, but you interpreted as him being banished and immediately blamed me - without cause or justification.

I'm getting sick of your constant harassment Jack. You accused me of misdeeds many times, they have always been proven to be untrue, and never once have you apologised for the accusations.

Evan ... Jack is not the bad guy here ... He only repeated what I told him in an e-mail ... I was bumped off of this forum and locked out immediately after you PMed me with a warning , and while I was posting a complaint against you for taking my post comments out of context to be used as an example here , under the "pinned complaints" ... You also removed a post of mine which has now returned ...

Jack has done nothing wrong ... He only repeated what I told him ... So if anyone needs to apologise it would be you for calling him stupid .

Contents of PM sent to John and Andy:

John, Andy,

Would you please review the admin logs and confirm that I did not "banish" Duane but did raise his warning level by 10%, for the reasons stated in the Mod Actions thread?

Could you also see if anything happened to Duane's membership during that period, i.e. banning?

Lastly - John, would you confirm that I sent you a PM regarding Duane and Jack's inability to log in as "invisible", and did so well prior to Jack's complaint?

Request you post the replies to the following thread:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=11118

Thanks,

Evan

The heading of this thread is completely inaccurate. Duane was not reinstated after I received an email from Jack. As Evan points out, Duane was not banned in the first place so I could not have reinstated him. I object strongly to people lying about my actions on this forum. If it happens again, the culprits will be put on permanent moderation as they clearly cannot be trusted to tell the truth.

A quick explanation might be in order here.

John & Andy have admin rights on this board; they run it.

The Mods have limited rights on the sub-boards where they are assigned. We can close, open, and move threads or posts. We can edit posts. We can increase the warning level of members, a maximum of 10% per 24 hour period. We can approve posts from people who have been placed on moderation.

We CANNOT place people on moderation. We CANNOT alter a login, or ban a member.

ANY action (move, delete, etc) taken by a Mod is recorded by the security log. Any editing of posts by ANYONE is recorded in the security log.

THE BOARD ADMINS CANNOT ALTER THE SECURITY LOG; they can only view it. It tells them of all the goings on of the board.

This is why John and Andy can easily confirm if any member edits a post, deletes a post, moves a post, etc.

Mr. Simkin has emailed me that he had absolutely nothing to do with Burton's harassment

of Mr. Daman and the alleged banishment and reinstatement.

I apologize to Mr. Simkin for implying that. However, all I did was state a fact.

I emailed Mr. Simkin about the problem, and shortly thereafter, as I stated, Mr. Daman

was able to post again. Mr. Daman stated the entire problem to me by email, and I

believe him to be truthful about being blocked from posting. The postings on

another forum trying to recruit assistance in opposing White and Daman I believe

are true, and represent inappropriate activity.

Persons with personal vendettas should not be moderators. Persons attacked by

others, ESPECIALLY A MODERATOR, ought to have an opportunity to respond,

instead of a kangaroo court. Belligerent moderators with personal agendas should not

be allowed.

Again, I apologize to Mr. Simkin for implying that he was involved in any way.

Jack

Edited by Jack White

Mr. Simkin has emailed me that he had absolutely nothing to do with Burton's harassment

of Mr. Daman and the alleged banishment and reinstatement.

I apologize to Mr. Simkin for implying that. However, all I did was state a fact.

I emailed Mr. Simkin about the problem, and shortly thereafter, as I stated, Mr. Daman

was able to post again. Mr. Daman stated the entire problem to me by email, and I

believe him to be truthful about being blocked from posting. The postings on

another forum trying to recruit assistance in opposing White and Daman I believe

are true, and represent inappropriate activity.

Persons with personal vendettas should not be moderators. Persons attacked by

others, ESPECIALLY A MODERATOR, ought to have an opportunity to respond,

instead of a kangaroo court. Belligerent moderators with personal agendas should not

be allowed.

Again, I apologize to Mr. Simkin for implying that he was involved in any way.

Jack

You are completely out of order for constantly attacking the behaviour of moderators. You take no notice of the warnings you receive and so I am going to put you on moderation.