The Education Forum

In Praise -- and Defense -- of Jack White

As I say, I'm not sure, 'cause my English comprehension ain't good.

No, your English comprehension is perfectly acceptable. It is your diction that "ain't " that good B);)

I don't think Bill was attacking you - more likely he was attacking Jack who has been communicating the idea through whoever has been daft enough to act as his conduit that he has been banned from this forum.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, your English comprehension is perfectly acceptable. It is your diction that "ain't " that good :lol:;)

I don't think Bill was attacking you - more likely he was attacking Jack who has been communicating the idea through whoever has been daft enough to act as his conduit that he has been banned from this forum.

Thanks to Bill and Andy for clearing that up. I hereby move that this thread now be put out of its misery (death by total neglect). Does anyone second the motion, or is there someone who needs to be attacked first?

No, your English comprehension is perfectly acceptable. It is your diction that "ain't " that good :lol:;)

Thanks to Bill and Andy for clearing that up. I hereby move that this thread now be put out of its misery (death by total neglect). Does anyone second the motion, or is there someone who needs to be attacked first?

Since I started it, may I have the pleasure of throwing the switch?

Since I started it, may I have the pleasure of throwing the switch?

Done